Page 121 of 203 FirstFirst ... 116117118119120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 6065

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Joshua looks familiar. Is he a bear?
    Not on the boards, and he is straight. Sorry Patrick.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

that wasn't his question, logan
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Quote Originally Posted by caeden View Post
    that wasn't his question, logan
    Sorry, no he is not a bear.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar

you sluts
    April 22 - Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial
    April 24 - Godflesh / Mogwai
    April 26 - Cloud Nothings
    May 1 - Ghost
    May 2-4 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 23 - Saint Vitus
    May 27 - Fu Manchu
    June 6-8 - X Games Concerts
    June 12-14 - Sσnar Barcelona
    June 27 - Deafheaven / Swans

Muse might as well named themselves the Pablo Honeys.

Poor Champs seems to live in a world where the only musical options are Nickelback and Justin Bieber.

What a grandiose way of saying, "I quit my job, because I don't want to work. Since I sleep with the boss, he is going to let me hang around still."
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

What I got from that was "I'm a lazy bitch who doesn't like real work. Also, as a PSA, be nice to old people."

INSPIRING.

I read that as I can so relate to that old Asian guy.

I'm speaking for myself not Non-profit.

Charlene's world: One in which it's cool to wear your Coachella wristband for weeks after the festival.

Charlene can count to potato!

1. I don't have time,
    2. I don't have time.
    let me guess....
    3. you don't have time??
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011
    • 2012 • 2013
    11/19 Night Terrors of 1927 at Soda Bar • 11/11 & 11/18 Night Terrors of 1927 at The Echo
    1/23 Dent May at The Echo • 1/19/14 Volcano Choir at H.o.B. San Diego

Has anyone else noticed ads showing up in your newsfeed that you haven't subscribed to or "liked"? I have seen 2 today; one for GNC and one for ABC News. This is unacceptable.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

meeting nickelback and getting to watch seether my darkest days and bush!!!! sooooo excited!
    sigh
    Re: GayInTucson's illiterate ass

Quote Originally Posted by EmberVega View Post
    I don't think we'll be hearing from him again. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed ads showing up in your newsfeed that you haven't subscribed to or "liked"? I have seen 2 today; one for GNC and one for ABC News. This is unacceptable.
    Facebook went public...they kinda have to start making money now, for realsies.

I mostly look at Facebook on my phone and thereby avoid all ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

g+ it is
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

You'll come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

This guy I have a major crush on posts pretty much nothing but explicit details about his sex life and shit about being a weed smoking crust punk. It's making me get over him pretty damn fast.

And my aunt just posted this. The fuck?

Help! some one pour cement in my thighs!

Drunk again. /\

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I mostly look at Facebook on my phone and thereby avoid all ads.
    That will change, mark my words. Part of their strategy will be finding a way to make more money from mobile facebooking. I can guarantee that they've been talking about how to stick as many ads into the mobile FB experience without pissing people off enough to stop using it.

Edit: right after I posted this, I heard Jim Cramer talking about this exact thing on CNBC. Yep.

You'll come back.
    It was a pretty empty threat anyway.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    That will change, mark my words. Part of their strategy will be finding a way to make more money from mobile facebooking. I can guarantee that they've been talking about how to stick as many ads into the mobile FB experience without pissing people off enough to stop using it.

Edit: right after I posted this, I heard Jim Cramer talking about this exact thing on CNBC. Yep.
    Yes, that's what they're going to try to do, but it's not going to work.

Beginning of the end, folks.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Yeah, if there are ads cluttering up my mobile facebook, I'll switch to google+ too.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Well, shit. I just saw an ad on my phone. Fuck Facebook.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    Facebook went public...they kinda have to start making money now, for realsies.
    ad-block plus
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Yep, the first day I saw ads start popping up in the middle of my news feed and on the left side of the page I downloaded ad-block plus. Awesome solution.

The generation that expects. I want everything and I want it for free with no adverts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.

I have been using an old Facebook app on my phone, because it does the newsfeed by everybody's most recent post - as opposed to the seemingly random way that Facebook shows stuff. I refuse to update it.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    The generation that expects. I want everything and I want it for free with no adverts.
    There are plenty of ways to monetize Facebook without inserting ads. The most successful marketing campaigns through social media don't involve ads--they direct traffic through actually desired user involvement rather than forcing it upon them. Arguing against it is shoveling shit against the tide. Facebook more than anyone else should have known this wouldn't work because that's what made them a big deal in the first place. It's like arguing that today's culture are spoiled thieves because they won't buy CDs. Has nothing to do with being spoiled--the fact is that there are other options and if they want to stay popular they need to be more creative.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Bridge:
    Has concluded that many friends and relatives tried to make me feel worthless for being single and childless at age 35.They even told me that my policy against men who have kids already was unrealisticbecause I am too old. Some told me that I am physically expired. Even told me that something was wrong with me. I am happy being alone and do not have to compromise like some people. I now r...ealize that they did this because too many women settle for less because they are desperate, lonely, and afraid they will never have their own family. They put up with these things and end up in misery and resentful of people like me. This worked to keep me in a life crisis for a long time but now I am angry that people told me these things. The next time I hear one of these comments I promise I will take out everything that has been said to me on them for the past few years. Sounds mean, but it's true. Please be careful of what you say to me.
    Yes people did say those things to me and I have so much resentment for each and every one of them. Say it again and I will really hurt someone's feelings. I will rub salt in their wounds they way they tried to do to me. I can't wait until the next time. I will make someone cry and not feel bad about it. Sounds mean but it's fair.