Page 119 of 203 FirstFirst ... 114115116117118119120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,570 of 6065

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by cured View Post
    I think we need to hear more from this one. Got a greatest hit?
    There are a number of hers that I've posted over the last few months in the last few pages of this thread. I don't have a particular favorite...it's just a constant barrage of borderline insanity with severe ego-centricism thrown in there. I used to be pretty good friends with her, but then I started to see who she really was...someone who wants to be a cult-leader. Now I just keep her as a friend for the entertainment.

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

also sounds like the "company" she works for is a quality operation. people yelling, walking out, throwing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinon View Post
    As far as I know, she sold t-shirts that made references to pot, and related pot accessories.

As I've said before, her delusions of grandeur are simply off-the-charts.
    Haha. She was saving lives selling pot accessories?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Haha. She was saving lives selling pot accessories?
    Selling t-shorts and pipes => saving lives => ending racism

It's a pretty obvious and linear relationship. I'm not sure why this is so hard for you guys to get.

I'm going to close my eyes and channel Ghandi about this.
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I went back and read all the Charlene entries, consecutively. Am marveled. A true work of art. Too many favorite passages to list. Bravo, please keep the posts coming!

yyyyyyyyyep.

Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

I came in here looking for some Bridge and Charlene posts and thank you because all of those ones from the last few weeks delivered.

4/17: The Afghan Whigs @ Slim's
    4/17: Minilogue @ Mighty
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Kimber:
    Someone messin with me named Rakeem Clark...if i get one more message from u im making a report for harrassment. U r fucking with the wrong girl...trust me
    I should watch what i say...i have fat bitch spies after me...even though they are married..they're married they could use a stiff cock once in a blue moon... Catholic whores

Mines been deactivated. I didn't delete any butt-hurt people. FYI Google+ ftw

To my dude friends who occasionally are nervous to talk to a woman. The first rule is to just be yourself because in the grand scheme of things, she wants honesty and if you bring her a book of bullsh##, get ready to be read. So don't be a fool and act the cool.
    Says a guy who's first line to a female at a party is: "So do you have facebook?" *ignored by female* "Hey." *female looks* "Do you have facebook?" *female leaves immediate area

I loathe the "advice" givers of facebook. Thank you captain obvious for the lessons that John Hughes films made apparent in the 80s.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i hate when i get mad cuz im not a angry person.
    uhh
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

old school

I have facebook back for the next two months cause it is easier to contact my girlfriend while she is in Europe, I am already loathing people on here after being on for a short while.

And also because you have nothing better to do up there, right?

old school

Definitely doesn't help. Internet is slow, and I just don't feel like playing any of my video games. I do have a book, and the free food (ice cream too, delicious!) is good. When I come back I am definitely bringing runners and shorts. The fact that sunrise isn't till 9:30 isn't helping either.

But I actually really like it up here so far, everyone is really nice.

/Boringshitaboutyourlife

Successful people are successful because they form the habits of doing those things that failures don't like to do..
    This fucking guy. Every day some sort of "better than thou" advice. 7am "Good morning Facebook" "Real men blah blah, because women like blah blah blah blah."
    Then he will post some shit like this:

B*tch is a universal word, you can say at the end of any sentence...b*tch.!
    Crept on the wall and came across these two consecutive post:

You were born to be real, not to be perfect. You're here to be you, not to be what someone else wants you to be..
    Followed by:

Everyone is getting new ink. New to get a new one soon
    He later corrects himself in comment *Need not new.
    Is it that hard to delete and reedit a status update?

Fucking "networking"

I mentioned in the default thread that my high school caught on fire, a 3 alarm fire, extensive damages, etc. Here is one of the posts from a girl I would have graduated with:

WHS BULLDOG POWER WHS PARENTS AND COMMUNITY WILL OVER COME THE TRAGITY OF WHS FIRE MAY GOD GIVE EVERYBODY TO COME TOGETHER TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY LET'S HELP WITH PRAYS...
    Oy! I am so glad I escaped.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

God I hate illiterate people.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

I especially hate the ones that want me to prays.

Also, they want me to join a fundraiser... I fucking hated that high school.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

What a terrible tragity
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Thank god my kids are smart.
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

It is rumored that students lit hand sanitzer on fire, tried to put it out with paper towels and it got out of hand.
    Damn hand sanitzer! And who knew fire and paper don't go well together?

well at least they were burning it instead of drinking it.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Bridge:
    Someone is about to find out that rolling their eyes at me is not the way to get me to do something for them. I suppose both of us can play this game until the other one figures this out. I just wonder how long that will take.
    Bridge:
    Is liking my own statuses sort of the same thing as talking to myself?

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    Damn hand sanitzer! And who knew fire and paper don't go well together?
    Was that person making a pun? The hand sanitizer caught on fire and it got out of... hand. Teeheehee!

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well at least they were burning it instead of drinking it.
    Knowing that town they were probably trying those flaming shots people do on the Worlds Dumbest show Nick makes me watch all the time. A good example of how ridiculous my town was, we had this big gang war, the chollos vs. the 16th St Gang.... The little town only went up to 7th St.

Female FB Friend's status: "Having a case of the funks... Maybe a nap will help turn that around before tonight."

What the fuck is this supposed to even mean to me.

Girl is depressed and wants to take a nap to feel better. It makes sense to me.

I am guessing she has plans tonight and wants to get out of the funk before hand... I usually just skip the nap and start drinking though, that usually kills any funk.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.