Page 113 of 203 FirstFirst ... 108109110111112113114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,390 of 6069

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

I better start gettin ready 4 my big date tonite.....with my vibrator....oh joy!
    O kimber, u have teh cure for teh rainy day heart <3 <3 <3
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post

LIKE if u think she's beautiful
    I'd like.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

liked her better when she rapped with Die Antwoord
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

I have directed Kimber to http://www.forttroff.com

I wouldnt go there if I were yall tho.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

You need to charge your phone.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Pictures of food. Kewl.
    God damnit THIS. Why the hell do people post real-time pictures of their meals at restaurant? How addicted to FB or self-centered must one be to actually do that?

I don't give a shit about what you're eating at <restaurant name>.

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    I have directed Kimber to http://www.forttroff.com

I wouldnt go there if I were yall tho.
    i love toys. i'm surprised i didn't know about this to begin with. thank you for bringing it to my attention
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    God damnit THIS. Why the hell do people post real-time pictures of their meals at restaurant? How addicted to FB or self-centered must one be to actually do that?

I don't give a shit about what you're eating at <restaurant name>.
    When I make a REALLY good looking meal at home, I will take a picture of it and post it. Sometimes it just needs to be done.

Restaurants though? Thats lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.

I think this video pretty much sums up what people do with Facebook the most, myself included with some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Good morning Kimber...

I lost 50 friends last nite from one comment...especially happy losing the body builder dude that takes hundreds of pics in his bathroom mirror in a spedo...I'm weary of peps that have the same smile and same pose half naked and dozens of the same shit over & over....boring...... um insecure possibly??...take one good one...and burn the rest... and whom ever can't take a joke...well then they don't belong on my page. I'm laughing everyday of my life...u wanna be miserable go for it. But I will be laughing havin fun somewhere..have no time 4 downers...oh and learn how to dance...or at least try...you got to move it..move it.....and learn to defend yourself worms... insteading of just having a big mouth. Talk the talk...walk the walk bitches. Or just keep your mouth shut...better yet. Have a great day....I love watchin all the miserable people go to work.coffee in hand..mean faces..bumping into people rushing so you're not late going to the job u hate? What a nice life....lol.
    That I had to get ready 4 my big date last nite....with my vibrator.....geez....he said shame on me... mind u he sent naked pics? What a good Christian so called famous wrestler??? I meet some strange dudes.....kick his ass Joel...I bet he would be scared of u...called himself Champ...it made me chuckle...lol
    I delete all my posts....I had a politician have me analyzed via internet by some doctor...God I would never f@ck a politician...I would have to kill him first....

Uh, okay.

Niemans

Vicky and I took the boys to the galleria in Houston last night. We were waiting for them in Niemans and began looking at dresses. One we saw was $8,000! Everything I looked at was grossly expensive. It literally made my stomach hurt. One lady walked up with two dresses already in her hand and was looking at a third with Vicky and I. It was $2500. She said her other two weren't bad - only $400 a piece! I wish I'd had the courage and thought to tell her that she was beautiful in Gods sight just as she was, that she was created in His image, and that she would feel 10 times better than she would feel in that dress if she would put it back and give the money to someone who really needed it.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

Peps.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Good morning Kimber...
    That I had to get ready 4 my big date last nite....with my vibrator.....geez....he said shame on me... mind u he sent naked pics? What a good Christian so called famous wrestler??? I meet some strange dudes.....kick his ass Joel...I bet he would be scared of u...called himself Champ...it made me chuckle...lol
    wat.

Can you translate this?
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Quote Originally Posted by rskapcat View Post
    Uh, okay.

People like this always point the finger at others' spending habits without realizing their own.

PUSSY AND DICK ON TAP!

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Was that posted by a male or female?
    last.fm
    4/5/14 - Trentemoller - Fonda // 4/9/14 - The Knife - Fox Theater Pomona // 4/22/14 - Dillinger Escape Plane - Glasshouse// 5/23/14 - 5/26/14 Punk Rock Bowling - Las Vegas
    5/28/14 - Elbow - Wiltern // 7/9/14 - Cloud Nothings - Roxy // 8/25/14 - Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl

Comments about she left the movie feeling bad and she one of those girls that fuck in the ass to saving her Vagina intercourse for marriage.

Nothing like pussy fresh from the spout.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

No idea. It's from reddit.

The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

You're right. What was I thinking. I'll go start The Thread In Which We Post Others Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates. Let's have a thread for every combination of variables possible. That way everything is covered.

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    wat.

Can you translate this?
    Sure,

-last night she posted a status update about looking forward to a night with her vibrator.
    -some wrestler dude said 'shame on her' for posting that.
    -same dude has sent her naked pics of himself and claims to be a a famous wrestler, he is also a Christian.
    -She meets a lot of strange guys
    -She wants her friend Joel to kick the wrestler dudes ass and she think wrestler dude would be scared of Joel
    -Wrestler dude calls himself "champ" and that nickname makes her chuckle.

So I used to be Facebook friends with this person and deleted him however long ago for some of the awful shit he said. I just recently stumbled upon his page again and this is just a select few of his status from the past few days...

Shame on you if you buy Girl Scout cookies. They are one of the biggests contributors to the Planned Parenthood abortionists. Every cookie you guy goes to those contributions. Let them kill those babies with other peoples $$$. Don't do it people
    OMG! Who are these 47% of the dumbasses that LIKE and AGRRE with what the muslim is doing?
    It is not politics anymore. This is social WARFARE now. Get involved. Speak up. Vote. Get these enemies out of our Govt. ASAP or suffer the consequences.
    Public Service Announcement! Libtards beware. We are all done with all of your commie crap. We are coming for your nasty asses in the voting booth in 2012. You best look for another place to move. Get out! Take that muslim ****** with you
    NO Girl Scout COOKIES! I do not support any abortion groups or those that fund them. Profits from GS cookies go to Planned Parenthood. I will never buy another Girl Scout cookie or donate to them for anything. Sell your baby murdering cookies to someone else.
    Sad thing isn't even all of them from just Monday til now. Also you can see what type of person he is and why we are no longer Facebook friends. I would also say real life friends but we were never friends to begin with, he is the cousin or uncle or something like that to a friend of mine.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

dude, i didn't know girl scout cookies funded abortions. if you sell 1,000 boxes, does that mean you can abort 5 fetuses of your choice?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Introducing a new cookie: Fetus Berry Much™
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

I've never seen a motherfucker so angry about Girl Scout Cookies. Holy shit. I bet he glares at those girlscouts on the way in the grocery store and then tries to make them flinch on the way out.

Those Girl Scout Cookies are so damn good I wouldn't care if they supported meth-heads I'd still buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I've never seen a motherfucker so angry about Girl Scout Cookies. Holy shit. I bet he glares at those girlscouts on the way in the grocery store and then tries to make them flinch on the way out.
    No he probably doesn't try to make them flinch. I see it more of him talking to the girl scouts and how they are wrong for being in it and that each one of them is contributing to abortions around the country. Then get a big smile on his after he makes the girls cry.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    Those Girl Scout Cookies are so damn good I wouldn't care if they supported meth-heads I'd still buy them.
    I wish I could say different but like you I can't. Every time I get stopped and asked to buy them I can never figure out which ones I want so typically end up getting them all. That reason alone I why I hate this time of year lol.

Does anyone else say "(song) switched on the radio"? A kinda dum Facebook friend just posted "bridges burning just switched on the radio! U should be here!"