Page 8 of 214 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    I swear, babies turn people crazy on Facebook. I seriously don't want kids just so I would never have the opportunity to be one of those obnoxious people who has to inundate people with every little baby-related thing that happens.
    Yes. A related symptom: using a picture of your spawn as your profile pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

I don't have it to hand, but a few years ago, a guy I sorta know basically posted

"OMG, my dad's dead! "

Yes, sadface and all.

Terminal cancer: say it with smileys.
    Last edited by MissingPerson; 09-24-2009 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    Is this a FB status update, or do you have a cat as strange as mine? Seriously, I'm sitting there and the cat gets in her box with that smug, "No, I'm not pooping look as she stares at the ceiling." The bad part is she is pooping and lkeaves me there to wallow in the aura of it all! Fucking cat!
    This was actually Yablo's status for the past week. I'm so glad to hear you and Yablo have so much in common....its really cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    Yes. A related symptom: using a picture of your spawn as your profile pic.
    Totally. Those will be posted for years, and right after you have had to endure months of pregnant belly pictures. Maybe I should just de-friend anyone that becomes pregnant.
    For your health

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    This was actually Yablo's status for the past week. I'm so glad to hear you and Yablo have so much in common....its really cute
    I can't say I'm surprised by this.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Respect again tonight probably. All you dorks should come on out and get earfucked by some bass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    what a fucking bitch.

"GIRLS LIKE THAT, LIKE TO HAVE FUN"

"I can get an idea of her just by looking at her trampy picture"

"...with some girl named jennie. you can send her a message warning her to keep her slut hands off your son unless she wants to find herself in some pretty big trouble"

"KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF JEFF. he is wonderful and deserves the love of the best women. I AM SERIOUS. IF YOU TOUCH HIM I WILL KILL YOU"

hahahah
    Last edited by heyeric; 09-24-2009 at 09:05 AM.

maybe you should watch that a little more closely.

the satire...? what about it. its pretty obvious.

that's a great video.

I don't think you understand how satire works, then. Someone who is deliberately overplaying the bitch role for the sake of the parody is not one you say 'what a fucking bitch' about.

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    Respect again tonight probably. All you dorks should come on out and get earfucked by some bass.
    Beat me to it, Caco.

I don't think you understand how satire works, then. Someone who is deliberately overplaying the bitch role for the sake of the parody is not one you say 'what a fucking bitch' about.
    i was just saying that in general, towards the character. did not mean it literally. i love the video, reminds me of my mother and what she does to my younger brother.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

posted by my little brother about an hour ago:
    oh lawdy pick a bale a cotton, oh lawdy picka bale a hay, jump down spin around picka bale a cotton, jump down spin around picka bale a hay...
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

this was my cousin's status the other day...

Yesterdays church service was awesome again...there was healing, people accepting Jesus for the first time, too many miracles to count. I loved it. Thank you Jesus for tu misericordia!

If there are too many miracles to count, they aren't miracles.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

I've got a nice little story to tell from 2 status updates from the same person.

First one (regular status update): Why can't some guys just man up and take care of their responsibilities?

Second one (wall-to-wall with some dude): Hey we need to talk. you need to call me, we need to talk about our daughter.

Awwwwwwwww shit ... he need to be like uh no nuh no nuh nuh nuh nuh no you didn't!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

"mmm totally feelin Nickleback today...out n' about with kaybabe then working with the kiddies til 6ish"

Why?

_______No 'O' with 2 fingers. 'O' with 1.... 2 fingers... Boooooooooooo

Hahah this is really funny. "Now get those glasses out were going to interview a war widow in 3-D!'

The emotions of the light side are too hard to maintain. It's much easier to succumb and nurture the hate/anger within.

Facebook friends with Yoda?

Yoda and the Pope, you folks move in awesome circles.

Yoda and I go way back.

Best Facebook Status I have seen today for sure:
    soooo just now realized that one of the pictures of my tattoo was showing part of my privates.. hope noone saw it. OOPS!

Everyone has been affected by cancer. Join the race.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

this one guy puts up endless quotes like this....

if you believe in something don't let anyone take it away from you don't let anyone put you down about it. Follow your dream until you have achieved it!!!
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

Everyone has been affected by cancer. Join the race.
    Stunning, absolutely stunning.

Every way I try to imagine Cancer Race is hilarious.

drank way to much coffee..refill... =)
    "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes." Mahatma Gandhi

Facebook experiment...If you are reading this, even if we don't speak often, post a comment of a memory of you and me. When you are finished, post this as your own status; and see what people remember!

Ugh! I don't remember anything.

mani and pedi is a girls best friend
    last.fm