Page 3 of 214 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Facebook makes me feel old and stupid.
    Feel?

Default Re: The Thread In Which We Post Our Facebook Friends' Annoying Status Updates

^lolz

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i want to punch bitches like tiffany who bitch about women as though their gender is the only reason for their stupidity when THEY ARE A WOMAN THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Young blood

No shit. Tiffany could have atleast offered to get Brandon a beer or a sandwich during the game.

I'd quite like to give Farmville or the Mafia Wars games a go if I wasn't sick to my ass of only seeing "Blahblahblah has found a duck!" on the rare and precious occasions I do bother my ass going on Facebook.

OMG, I just spoke with an Apple customer service rep on the phone that sounded like Stephen Hawkins.

I am not sure who Stephen Hawkins is, nor do I have any idea what he sounds like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

I keep getting requests for Mafia Wars and Fish World. And "chug it" requests. From my SISTER. She knows I don't fucking drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    OMG, I just spoke with an Apple customer service rep on the phone that sounded like Stephen Hawkins.

I am not sure who Stephen Hawkins is, nor do I have any idea what he sounds like.
    what?!

and i ignore all games.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Facebook makes me feel smug and superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post

Stephen Hawking is a brilliant physicist who is wheelchaired due to a neuron disease. His entire body is paralyzed and his only form of vocal communication is by using some kind of voice synthesizer. Basically, he sounds like the old mac voice - much like the one used in Radiohead's "fitter happier".

Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    I'd quite like to give Farmville or the Mafia Wars games a go if I wasn't sick to my ass of only seeing "Blahblahblah has found a duck!" on the rare and precious occasions I do bother my ass going on Facebook.
    Being able to ignore updates from certain games and quizzes is a blessing.
    For your health

But we don't know who this "Hawkins" character is.

this totally sucks! so stressed couldnt sleep and when i did i kept having my wads of gum stuck in my teeth nightmare
    "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes." Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by betao View Post
    Stephen Hawking is a brilliant physicist who is wheelchaired due to a neuron disease. His entire body is paralyzed and his only form of vocal communication is by using some kind of voice synthesizer. Basically, he sounds like the old mac voice - much like the one used in Radiohead's "fitter happier".
    I think you missed the joke.
    For your health

Sarcasm is a form of humor that uses sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule.
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Oh man I just couldn't bring myself to being mean to Amy today. This was so easy of target. Damnit!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    Feel?
    ahahah nice...but you really could have burned her on this one
    Last edited by caco0283; 09-23-2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: im a douce
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

"could of"

Jacob tells me I need to stop saying derogatory remarks about myself, right before he punches me in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by Alligator Bogaloo View Post
    I'm so glad I'm not on Facebook, all my friends are and I make fun of them for it all the time. One of my friends told me about his "farm". blah, blah, blah... I almost hit him but just told him that he's gay for being on facebook.
    You have to be gay to be on Facebook? Damn!! I didn't know that.
    Last edited by Pixiessp; 09-23-2009 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by insbordnat View Post
    If you're in a relationship that causes Ancestry.com to crash, it's probably inappropriate.

Coachella Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    I think you missed the joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Sarcasm is a form of humor that uses sharp, cutting remarks or language intended to mock, wound, or subject to contempt or ridicule.
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingPerson View Post
    But we don't know who this "Hawkins" character is.
    Ah well now I see. In that case, I provide a bit of sympathy for the guy who typed it as Stephen Hawkins. Misspelling the name with just one letter like that doesn't warrant enough stupidity/annoyance to be posted in this thread, methinks.

Yes, and his seminal work, A Brief History of Time, is a landmark treatise in the field of cosmology, but this gets me no closer to discovering who this apparently fascinating-sounding Stephen Hawkins is.

Ah well now I see. In that case, I provide a bit of sympathy for the guy who typed it as Stephen Hawkins. Misspelling the name with just one letter like that doesn't warrant enough stupidity/annoyance to be posted in this thread, methinks.
    it's a she, and, on the face of it, no, it's not particularly annoying. However, as written by a pompous and condescending Ph.D. student who lords her self-diagnosed superiority over everyone else at the drop of a hat, typos are especially delicious.
    Last edited by roberto73; 09-23-2009 at 11:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Hey rubber toe, it's a message board not a English essay. NERD

I thonk he's the brother of that guy from The Darkness.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Yes, the spelling mistake is on porpoise.
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

Chris, your avatar is giving me epilepsy.

Young blood

Seriously. Please change it. I can feel myself start to twitch when I read your posts.

EDit: thank you.

Yes, it was actually making me go a bit mental. Especially as I had it as my wallpaper.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

Jesus enough with the unfunny typos and lamebook reposts. For fucks sake. Where's Randy to embarrass everyone like he promised on page one?