Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hannahrain's Procrastination Thread.

Default Hannahrain's Procrastination Thread.

Jesus fucking Christ this is not what I should be doing.

How are y'all? Tell me about your day.

Default Re: Hannahrain's Procrastination Thread.

I was thinking about how bad you are at time management all day.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

You were thinking about me all day? That's not healthy.

Your procrastination is starting to effect me. That's really irresponsible. I hope you're fucking happy, Hannah.

Well, this morning I woke at around 4:00 and tidied up the basement a bit. Rearranged the furniture, cleaned the litter box, organized some book shelves. It looks great now. I then sat down and ordered some new glasses from eyebuydirect. Great site. For $130 ish I got myself two new pairs with lenses. I hope they come out right, but for $130 I'll be happy just to have the frames. I then crawled back into bed at around 8:00 for a nap.

I spent a good twenty minutes hugging my laundry as I used some of the special lady's detergent and it smells like her. She's in Thailand so I'm lonely and willing to hug my unmentionables.

Come 10:00 I'm awake again. I checked my e-mail and had a toasted cheese sammich with mustard. The cheese was Colby. I don't particularly care for Colby but it's all I had. I sat down and watched Annie Hall while playing fetch with one of the cats. He's shitty at fetch though, as he drops the toy about 3 inches out of my reach and whines until I get up to grab it. After Annie Hall I watched Clerks and wrestled with one of the other cats.

When Clerks was done I figured I should have a shower, as I'm slightly allergic to cats and my eyes were itchier than all fuck. After my shower I plugged in a couple of CDs and played pool for about an hour. I don't use the pool table enough, it was a bad idea to purchase one.

I was hungry again right about now so I stumbled into the kitchen seeking food. The only thing left in the fridge was a container of left over spaghetti sauce, so I threw some noodles in the pot and got cookin'. I was then called in to work tonight and have been sitting around doing jack shit since.

When I get home I'll have to wash the basement floor, no point in doing all that tidying just to neglect the floor, y'see? I'll probably take some wood oil to the pool table and baseboards while I'm at it. Give the place a proper shine. But I'm exhausted, so I probably won't.
    Bicycle, you're keeping me sane.

... what does this have to do with Hannahrain's Procrastination, exactly? Look at the goddamn thread title before you stroll all in like we could give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    How are y'all? Tell me about your day.
    So uh... eat it.

Much better. Let's keep the focus on Hannah.

HEY HANNAH, YOU SUCK!

I didn't mean a thread about MY procrastination, you idiot. I meant MY thread about procrastination. I'm an only child, ok?

Well it certainly took you long enough.

It's not fair. It's always about Hannah. Well, we could wait until tomorrow. Let's talk about Canadians today. Then talk about Hannah tomorrow. The cool thing is, tomorrow never comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

I HATE CANADIANS....you guys make shit expensive during this time of the year....than you walk around in your fucking speedooos and think you are don juan ala caco...but who the fuck do you think you are you damn snowbird
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Your lady's also in for drugs, right? Corinna's guy is in for murder and mine's in for a spree of home invasions. I think you're probably good.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ronnie painted that on her, with his dick.

So now you want to put off Hannah's procrastination until tomorrow? Pretty irresponsible, Gaypalm.

But, on the other hand, I'd rather be in the bathhouse anyway. Fuck it, Palm, let's haul anus.

I was gonna post in here yesterday, but i put it off til today.
    I miss Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by comiddle View Post
    Well, this morning I woke at around 4:00 and tidied up the basement a bit. Rearranged the furniture, cleaned the litter box, organized some book shelves. It looks great now. I then sat down and ordered some new glasses from eyebuydirect. Great site. For $130 ish I got myself two new pairs with lenses. I hope they come out right, but for $130 I'll be happy just to have the frames. I then crawled back into bed at around 8:00 for a nap.

I spent a good twenty minutes hugging my laundry as I used some of the special lady's detergent and it smells like her. She's in Thailand so I'm lonely and willing to hug my unmentionables.

Come 10:00 I'm awake again. I checked my e-mail and had a toasted cheese sammich with mustard. The cheese was Colby. I don't particularly care for Colby but it's all I had. I sat down and watched Annie Hall while playing fetch with one of the cats. He's shitty at fetch though, as he drops the toy about 3 inches out of my reach and whines until I get up to grab it. After Annie Hall I watched Clerks and wrestled with one of the other cats.

When Clerks was done I figured I should have a shower, as I'm slightly allergic to cats and my eyes were itchier than all fuck. After my shower I plugged in a couple of CDs and played pool for about an hour. I don't use the pool table enough, it was a bad idea to purchase one.

I was hungry again right about now so I stumbled into the kitchen seeking food. The only thing left in the fridge was a container of left over spaghetti sauce, so I threw some noodles in the pot and got cookin'. I was then called in to work tonight and have been sitting around doing jack shit since.

When I get home I'll have to wash the basement floor, no point in doing all that tidying just to neglect the floor, y'see? I'll probably take some wood oil to the pool table and baseboards while I'm at it. Give the place a proper shine. But I'm exhausted, so I probably won't.
    Is your special lady going to be home for the holidays?
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

I'm here, when I should be working.

I'm just stalling until my vacation starts in about 3 hours while my students hang out for the afternoon, because a minimum day before break is a wasted day so why fight it.

Yesterday was a long day.

It was my first day of vacation. Slept in (6:00AM). Spent 3 hours cleaning the house. I have a friend who will be staying there for the week and didn't want to appear to be messy. Spent some time in the den looking for 2 pair of shoes for the wife, a set of keys to lock a closet, and a DVD of Love Actually. Made it to LAX in record time. Dropped off luggage and stood in a long ass security check line. "YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR LAPTOP", "SIR, YOUR SWEATER NEEDS TO GO THROUGH THE XRAY", "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, ALL BELTS, SHOES, SWEATERS, ELECTRICAL DEVICES, KEYS, COINS, AND PURSES NEED TO GO THROUGH THE XRAY MACHINE". Sat at the gate reading the LA Weekly while completely fixated on a barefooted guy across from me. Completely fuckin gross. Sat in a plane for 30 minutes because flight crew was delayed in customs. I canít believe that the airlines are so cheap that they substituted peanuts for pretzels. Now they have the nerve to inform us that they actually have food but it costs $5.00. I would have felt a hell of a lot better knowing that it wasnít on the plane to begin with. Landed without issues and took a shuttle to the rental car company a mile away from the airport to save a hundred bucks. Dealt with a little arrogant bastard who continuously attempted to scare me by making me aware that if there was an accident, I would be responsible since I declined the insurance. Who even knows if I saved a hundred bucks (airport rec fee 11.1%, car rental tax 9.7%, and Washington sales tax 8.9%). Bastards. Drove to Outback and ordered a 16 oz sampler steak (rare), baked sweet potato, and a vegetable melody. It was well deserved and much needed. Got back in the Chevy Piece of Shit and drove for 2 hours. Arrived at my sisters around 12:30AM. I started getting sick yesterday: scratchy throat and slight headache. Took 2 Nyquil, 3 Motrin, and a glass of Captain Morgan with fresh orange juice. Woke up feeling great (and hungry).
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Banned

16 oz rare!? that is an accomplishment in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by caco0283 View Post
    I HATE CANADIANS....you guys make shit expensive during this time of the year....than you walk around in your fucking speedooos and think you are don juan ala caco...but who the fuck do you think you are you damn snowbird
    I hate snowbirds, fucking slowing everything down on their freeways, not turning their blinkers off, generally pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Drove to Outback and ordered a 16 oz sampler steak (rare), baked sweet potato, and a vegetable melody.
    Outback: -5
    Baked sweet potato: -5
    vegetable medley: +0
    16oz steak: +5
    ordered rare (not medium rare): +25
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post
    Is your special lady going to be home for the holidays?
    Sadly, no. She should be back by midnight Dec. 31 though.

Sadly, no. She should be back by midnight Dec. 31 though.
    What will you do for Christmas, oh Northern Alliance brethren?
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

Gettin' smashed with my grandma. She does taekwondo.

Gettin' smashed with my grandma. She does taekwondo.
    So does my 7 year-old. We should have a face-off between them.

Care to make it interesting?
    $20 on the 70 year old lady.

I got fifty that says I can fuck both of 'em.

Coachella Junkie shakermaker113's Avatar

is this a procrastination thread, or an itemize-your-entire-fucking-day thread? (not that I'm complaining, I'm stuck on the train anyway so it gives me reading material...)

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    It's not fair. It's always about Hannah. Well, we could wait until tomorrow. Let's talk about Canadians today. Then talk about Hannah tomorrow. The cool thing is, tomorrow never comes.
    But isnt tomorrow, today?

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    But isnt tomorrow, today?
    Tomorrow was today, yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.