Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Poker Stars

Coachella Junkie

Default Re: Poker Stars

This is liable to give online gambling a bad name.

bummer
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

One time, dealer!!

Laurent Tapie of the Groupe Bernard Tapie confirmed to iGamingFrance last night that a principle agreement between his company and the Department of Justice has to purchase Full Tilt Poker has been reached.

According to Tapie, who serves as the marketing directory of the French investment group, a deal to take control of Full Tilt Poker could be finalised in the next 15 days, meaning that repayment plans have been put in place.

Though Tapie did not describe these plans in any particular detail, he did state that the terms had already been “defined” and that the DOJ’s deal stipulates that the group must begin paying back customers outside of the US immediately.

The agreement also states that the DOJ will begin to reimburse US players, though no further details of this arrangement have yet been revealed, and the final details of the takeover detail are still being ironed out by the two parties before Groupe Bernard Tapie can approach Full Tilt shareholders with an appropriate offer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

So I entered a $130 buy-in 300+ participant tournament at Caesars on Monday at Noon. 12 hours later the 8 of us remaining at the final table split the last $25,000 of the prize pool evenly.

/ $$$ story bro
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

What % or the chips in play did you have?

Pussy.
    Will somebody trade their bow ticket for my stern ticket? I have this thing where I get seasick if I'm on the wrong side of the engine room, and it works better with my schedule to be on the front end of the changing time zone.

Started the final table just below average in chips. Nearly doubled up when I took 9th place out and had about 125% avg stack. Near the end, I doubled up a lady who hit on the river taking me down to 2nd or 3rd lowest stack. The biggest chip leader then lost a huge hand. The table was very even and getting tired. Had that lady not hit her A on river, there would have been 6 left and I would have been close to, if not, chip leader. As it stood, I was fortunate to get an even chop.

The lady had position on me. I had QJ suited and hit a Jack on the flop with a 10 and a blank. I bet big, she called. Turn came an it was a Q. I checked, and like clockwork, she pushed all-in trying to get me out, and I called. She flipped over K 10. A on river gave her straight. We both played it perfectly, she just got her card.
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

Anybody watching? This is one hell of a heads up battle.

stayed, played, and lost at the new Aria vegas resort a couple weeks ago. Went all in against two players for my last sixty bucks with K9 offsuit on a flop of 9 7 3 (two hearts) when the guy on the button called with pocket queens. Probably dumb, but I hated everyone at the table with their incessant yapping and was ready to leave anyway. Couldn't stand the entire table (cept for the cute, stylish japanese girl who whispered in my ear "maybe you'll triple up"), most likely due to losing two hundred bucks, but I also think I geniunely hated being around them.

Poker is just a fucked up game when you lose. Winning on the other hand...
    100% Caffeinated

Yes! Im getting $1.32 back.