Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Soulio's Cult Film Sanctum

Default Re: Soulio's Cult Film Sanctum

There is a Jodie Foster movie from the 70's called Little Girl Down the Lane that is rated PG, and not only does it show some sideboob on Jodie Foster, her character is a 13 year old girl who has sex with a neighbor boy on screen (under covers).
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    There is a Jodie Foster movie from the 70's called Little Girl Down the Lane that is rated PG, and not only does it show some sideboob on Jodie Foster, her character is a 13 year old girl who has sex with a neighbor boy on screen (under covers).
    There are several movies that from back in the day rated PG that have full on nudity, 16 Candles for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    A while back in the thread, I wrote about how Epix has a pretty large online library of 60s and 70s trash. Since then, they converted one of their regular TV channels to "Epix Drive In" and bulked it up with a big library of Roger Corman and Troma films and a bunch of euro-sleeze from Redemption Video. I caught part of the baffling Nude For Satan the other night. If you have DISH, it's hidden away on channel 292, but well worth checking out the schedule, though I'm sure it will become repetitive quick. You don't need the full Epix premium package to get it either, it's in some of the basic packages
    Ahahaha i was at a show at a little bar in the industrial part of downtown L.A. last year and they had Nude For Satan playing on several screens in the bar. My girlfriend and I were totally fascinated. They have it streaming on Netlfix as well.
    last.fm
    10/22/14 - TV On The Radio @ Regent // 11/9/14 - Bad Religion @ Mayan // 11/14/14 - Death From Above 1979 @ Regent // 11/16/14 - Lucero @ Echo

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I remember seeing this movie and thinking her character seemed so much older, but I think Jodie was close to 13 at the time. She's always kind of blown my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Little Girl etc. is pretty damned good for what it is. Nude For Satan isn't anywhere near as good as its title, but it's still a decent piece of atmospheric Eurosleaze.

I added that Suck movie to my Netflix queue, looks fairly entertaining. Thanks for the heads up Marc.
    Thanks for giving us the opportunity to not give a fuck again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Ahahaha i was at a show at a little bar in the industrial part of downtown L.A. last year and they had Nude For Satan playing on several screens in the bar. My girlfriend and I were totally fascinated. They have it streaming on Netlfix as well.
    There's something satisfying about flipping through the channels and going "what the hell is this?" And knowing there are a handful of other people out there doing the same at the same time. My TV watching is much different than my Netflix/VOD/whatever watching. I don't think I would ever purposely choose to watch Nude For Satan, there are too many actual good movies I still haven't seen.

I just can't relate to people who see a title like Nude For Satan and don't automatically think I MUST SHOVE THIS IN MY BRAIN IMMEDIATELY.

I'm going to check that out. And The Baby too.
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Honestly, Nude For Satan is a little boring, don't go out of your way to see it unless it's just on one night or streaming some where.