Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HARD NYE: Boys Noize @ Palladium

Default Re: HARD NYE: Boys Noize @ Palladium

eh ive seen Boys Noize twice this year and that's enough... ill pass

His new album with Erol Alkan "Waves" should be interesting tho. Maybe if thats good it'll convince me to come to this.
    Last edited by ELECtROjan; 08-17-2009 at 05:49 PM.
    UNDERWORLD - 2015 - THE PRODIGY

Boys noize rocks, but im sure there will be something better going on that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    I Like the Palladium, 3500 capacity, nice and small!
    And only 7000 tickets will be sold so you better get yours now!

Quote Originally Posted by misterpickles View Post
    yes that is true! at least that's what happened when i saw ratatat. it was pretty lame but i ended up ripping off my wristband and then head to the edge of the floor to hand it up to a person on the balcony, and then the person on the balcony could makeshift wrap it around their wrist to show the security guard who would then let them down onto the floor, repeat the process a few times and everyone gets to party! although it would probably be more helpful to ask someone who saw deadmau5 at the palladium being that HARD was running that event and will probably do NYE in a similar fashion
    Deadmau5 was wide open. You could go where you wanted. And for a show that was sold out, it wasn't jam packed.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Deadmau5 was wide open. You could go where you wanted. And for a show that was sold out, it wasn't jam packed.
    interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lufs-al-ot View Post

all that did was prove that you in fact like balls and/or penis in and around your mouth
    hahah SIKE.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Deadmau5 at the Palladium was perfect, just the right amount of people, spacious dance area, relaxing outer area to sit down/have some water, nice people. This will be a great venue for a new year's party.

Talked to my friend at HARD today and unfortunately Erol Alkan wont be at this... too bad

Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    & that is why she is your ex.
    Are you stating that you will NOT be attending tiesto in vegas on NYE when he is on his NEW WORLD TOUR!?? How dare you! LOL! 150.00 + vegas for NYE is looking pretty tempting right now. It really depends on what kind of new material tiesto comes out with or what kind of tour he will be having.
    it's better to live as if there are no "do-overs," so that you won't need one. I thought I'd share this with you, to work in the bits about fear, mistakes, and how precious today's opportunities are.

Quote Originally Posted by trancehiphop View Post
    Are you stating that you will NOT be attending tiesto in vegas on NYE when he is on his NEW WORLD TOUR!?? How dare you! LOL! 150.00 + vegas for NYE is looking pretty tempting right now. It really depends on what kind of new material tiesto comes out with or what kind of tour he will be having.
    Come again?

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1222 View Post
    Come again?
    HAHA! I was just being sarcastic with everyone. I just checked out his website and noticed that he just announced that he will be having a new tour in america during the later part of this year and that it ends in Vegas on new years eve. I can't lie, I have always been a tiesto fan as some of you may know. But tiesto's concert in NYE this year so far looks like the best option for me at least, but I'm sure things can change. It would be great if HARD brought out a couple more acts for NYE and made it a "even to remember" for at least the 3500 who are attending by somehow making up for the shitfest they through a couple weeks ago.
    it's better to live as if there are no "do-overs," so that you won't need one. I thought I'd share this with you, to work in the bits about fear, mistakes, and how precious today's opportunities are.

New year's eve is such an expensive holiday... I usually stick to something small and under 40 bucks... Stanton Warriors in SF @ the Mighty looks appealing... They'll be somethin heavy @ 1015.. but we'll see. Definitely will never pay over 50 bucks for a night where at least 100 is spent in drinks and hotels...

This is true. Especially considering that tiesto's set in vegas with the price tag of 150.00 definately will NOT include alcohol. The smarter investment would be in a TAO or another venue where for practically the same price you can get open bar for the entire night. But then again you can't really trade off vegas and a guranteed crowd of +21. I guess there are always ups and downs for every venue. I'm just glad that us music lovers have so many options! MUahahahha!