Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Official 2009 SF LovEvolution Dance Music Parade/Festival Meet Up

Default Re: Official 2009 SF LovEvolution Dance Music Parade/Festival Meet Up

Someone made the assertion you vibes at big shows can't be replicated at small clubs
    I don't think that's quite the assertion I made; and if it appeared that it was, then I was unclear.

My experience is heightened by being in a large crowd the majority of whom are enjoying the music. For me, that can't be replicated by a small crowd, even if the music is good and everyone is into it.

Which isn't to say that such an experience is bad, by any means. It's just that the happy teeming mass of people is, for me, a rush in and of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw94086 View Post
    no you don't get it. I know for a fact you did not see 8-10 ambulances. Not unless at least 3 weren't reported.

Exaggerating (albeit only a relatively small degree) to make a point is annoying.
    So what report was that again?

Young blood

I want to watch Poco Loco run over people to the beat.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Egull View Post
    So what report was that again?
    The fricking number of reports that were added up at the end of the day from the staff. It's not a published number anywhere yet that I know of. jesus f'n christ.

Lol.

lol is right.

So what your saying is really you have no idea. Because, I know they wouldn't have informed every staff member, and I doubt they would have said, "Oh yeah, there were only 5 ambulances this year" But anyway I am over this thread. You're right I just shouldn't go next year. Not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Egull View Post
    So what your saying is really you have no idea. Because, I know they wouldn't have informed every staff member, and I doubt they would have said, "Oh yeah, there were only 5 ambulances this year" But anyway I am over this thread. You're right I just shouldn't go next year. Not for me.
    You're clearly over this thread. This was one of the main organizers who stated this figure at the end of the day. And it was compiled from everyone's radio reports. I'm glad you "know they wouldn't have informed every staff member", but it's irrelevant.

I'm sure whatever you do next year besides lovefest will put you in a better mood.