Thread: Anyone have hope in Pink floyd,Roger wates or David guilmour for 2007??

Default Anyone have hope in Pink floyd,Roger wates or David guilmour for 2007??

pink foyd is kinda impossible, but Rogr or David not so much

Default Re: Anyone have hope in Pink floyd,Roger wates or David guilmour for 2007??

nah highly doubt it. would be fucking great though.

Default Re: Anyone have hope in Pink floyd,Roger wates or David guilmour for 2007??

dont be stupid

i always have hope. too bad there's never enough of a chance.

I'm gonna second what Corbo said
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Banned

no, i think ratm took up most of the money that GV had to give for a band to reunite....according to Morrissey, he told journalists that The Smiths were offered a sum of $5 million to reunite and play at the 2006 event.

I was really hoping that Pink Floyd was the band that was this unexpected surprise. Rage is so anticlimactic.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

the guy who said rage would be here like a month ago said that rage was offered 1.5 million.

I saw Roger there.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

I'll third what bmack said.

yes I AM HOPEING!!!!!!!!!!!!......i can see it now.....SUDAY HEADLINER is.....

PINK FLOYD!

Smile Re: Anyone have hope in Pink floyd,Roger wates or David guilmour for 2007??

Maybe not Floyd, but at LEEEEEEEEAST Waters or Gilmour would be the cherry to my sundae.

More Bonnaroo than Coachella
    Check out Sleeping In Is Giving In for great mixes and other cool stuff

anything related to FLOYD is fine by me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Gilmour... maybe. He released new material back in '06 and has not toured.

Waters... very unlikely. He just finished a long world tour that was a huge success both at the ticket stand and critically. Why would he put on another show if he just finished with a bang?

Pink Floyd... when pigs fly (and I mean literally, not the pig balloon that floated around Waters' concerts). The only thing they got together for was a concert for charity; and it took a lot of work to do that. Waters and Gilmour can't stand each other.

There was a posting on Pinkfloydz.com regarding rumors that Roger Waters might play.

"Roger Rumours Really Rampant A couple of weeks ago we told you of a rumour doing the rounds that Roger Waters will be appearing at the Coachella Festival in April 2008, and maybe following up with a small tour after. Despite official denials from Roger's manager, we are still hearing loud & clear that Roger will be active next year. Regular visitors will know that we don't publish rumours unless there is some substance to them, so stay tuned, and let's see what develops."

Now, they're saying it's not likely.

"Coachella Festival Doubt We are getting whispers that Roger Waters may not be appearing at the Coachella Festival as expected. If we get any more info about this, or any other possible dates, you can be certain that we will let you know."
    (and I saw that someone referenced this a month ago as well)
    Upcoming: 04/11/14-04/13/14 - Coachella Weekend One; 04/18/14-04/20/14 - Coachella Weekend Two; 08/19/14 - NIN/Soundgarden (Isleta Amphitheater - Albuquerque, NM)