Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Articles 2.0

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Default Re: Articles 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by nosurprises12 View Post
    I get the gender discrimination complaint, but where does religion come into play in their lawsuit?
    Because they constantly say that this is because the employers are Orthodox Jews and the reasoning behind their feelings are because of their religion.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Why are her eyes closed in both pictures? ...is what I want to know. I like her fake lashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I dunno, there are tons of photos from the press conference with her eyes open, those two just happened to be really focused on her boobs.

last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

This smells like reality TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

This girl is ugly and fat, I'd cover her fat ass up too, also Gloria Alfred is just the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    This smells like reality TV.
    I hope not, shes uglier than the ugliest Kardashian and Snookie combined.

I keep reading the photo as "Sterile Pro"

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    This girl is ugly and fat
    She's really not.
    last.fm

She's got that over-bleached, over-tanned, too-busty look of someone who is trying too hard to convince herself she is beautiful.

Agreed Amyzzz.

South Korea to chemically castrate repeat child rapist

South Korea will chemically castrate a repeat sex offender who raped children in the country's first use of a recently implemented law.

The Justice Ministry's Forensic Psychiatry Deliberation Committee had unanimously adopted the measure after concluding that the rapist, known by the surname Park, already been determined a pedophile, was highly likely to prey on children again, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Park, 44, was due to be released from prison in July after serving a 10-year sentence for the attempted rape of a 10-year-old girl.

According to the ministry, he molested and raped four girls age 9 to 10 between 1984 and 2002. He had been frequently in and out of prison in that time, and in 1991 kidnapped and repeatedly raped a 9-year-old girl over four days.

Chemical castration, already in use in Germany, Sweden, and some US states, prescribes hormone suppressants to suppress the libido of serial rapists by reducing the production of male testosterone.

CNN quoted a Justice Ministry official as saying Wednesday that: "Sex offenders over the age of 19, who have sexually offended against children under the age of 16 and are diagnosed with pedophilia, can be subject to such treatment."

The law authorizing chemical castration for sex offenders came into effect in 2011 following a public outcry over a number of cases where rapists reoffended.

"There was growing demand for strengthened measures against pedophiles who are likely to repeat their actions," the official said.

According to Agence France-Presse, Park will be given an injection every three months for the next three years to reduce his sexual urges.

He will also wear an electronic anklet.

They should save the drugs and just cut off his dick instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I wonder if the drugs actually help at all? It's a problem with the brain, no necessarily a problem with the libido.

They give them high doses of depo, which makes it so they don't get sexually aroused. That doesn't mean that their sadistic side doesn't still come out and they hurt kids in other ways.

Yes, that is what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by locachica73 View Post
    They give them high doses of depo, which makes it so they don't get sexually aroused. That doesn't mean that their sadistic side doesn't still come out and they hurt kids in other ways.
    That's probably the same argument as physically castrating them.

I know, if it were up to me pedophiles would be put in prison until they die.

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Haha! Just read this on Yahoo.
    http://news.yahoo.com/woman-claiming...223600158.html

One outfit consisted of a black sequined dress and black leather sequined boots, and there were others like it. That kind of attire isn't professional and it's certainly not appropriate for a warehouse job.

Japanese man cooks, serves genitals to paying diners
    http://www.timeslive.co.za/lifestyle...-paying-diners

A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.

Mao Sugiyama had his penis and testicles surgically removed in March and kept them frozen for two months before dishing them out -- seasoned and braised -- to customers at an event hall on May 13, according to postings on his Twitter account and local police.

Diners paid 20,000 yen ($250) for the plate with a portion of genitals. Pictures published on a website appeared to show the meal came complete with mushrooms and a parsley garnish.

The painter, who is reportedly 22, said on Twitter the organ had been removed by a physician and certified to be free of infections.

The meal was prepared under the supervision of a certified cook and diners were required to sign a waiver indemnifying Sugiyama and event organisers.

In May 18 tweets, the artist said steps were taken so the act met all relevant laws, including a ban on organ sales, processing of medical waste and even food sanitation requirements.

"I receive questions from some women and men... asking 'Will there be a next time? Please host it again.' But there is only one set of male organ," he tweeted on May 16.

"Unfortunately, I have no plan for the next time."

Sugiyama, who considers himself "asexual", that is without gender, initially thought about eating the genitals himself, but decided to solicit paying customers to help pay his hospital bills for the surgery.

In an email to AFP, he confirmed the event had taken place and said it was organised to raise awareness about "sexual minorities, x-gender, asexual people". He said he was readying to publish an official account of the day.

Police in Tokyo said they knew of the episode, but added that it had not broken the law as cannibalism was not illegal in Japan.

"We are aware of the case. There was nothing (criminal) to it. It does not violate any detailed rules. There is nothing to take action about," an officer at Suginami police station told AFP.

edit: I found a photo slideshow on Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...html#s=1018957
    Last edited by Robin; 05-25-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Did you have to pay extra for the head? Also, wtf Japan.
    Last edited by nosurprises12; 05-25-2012 at 09:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto73 View Post
    I'd contribute to this discussion but I'm still busy reminiscing about the halcyon days of punk. You know, the mid-90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Further proof that the jews control the media.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

So either this guys a zombie or bath salts should be illegal....The title of this story is, Was naked man high on bath salts when he ate mans face off.

http://www.examiner.com/article/was-...man-s-face-off

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    So either this guys a zombie or bath salts should be illegal....The title of this story is, Was naked man high on bath salts when he ate mans face off.

http://www.examiner.com/article/was-...man-s-face-off
    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...-you-eaten-yet

LOL, I didn't click on that thread because I was eating.

Man Allegedly Disembowels Himself And Throws Intestines At Cops

A New Jersey man allegedly cut out his entrails in front of police and then threw bits of his flesh and intestines at them.

Carter allegedly ignored officers' orders to put down the knife, and instead began stabbing himself in the abdomen, neck and legs.

An attempt to pepper spray the bleeding man had no effect, the Associated Press reported.

That's when Carter -- disemboweled but responsive -- reportedly threw bits of his skin and intestines at the officers.

Circumcision ritual may carry herpes risk

An ultra-Orthodox Jewish circumcision practice in which the circumciser places his mouth on a newborn's newly circumcised penis and sucks blood away from the wound carries a risk of transmitting the herpes virus to the baby, sometimes fatally, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Christopher Hitchens began God Is Not Great with that story. Without any context he went right ahead and asked what you would think about him if he raised a baby to his face and put his penis in his mouth. His point of course is how we unjustly excuse some behavior in society when it is considered "sacred" in a religious context. But holy shit what a jarring way to start a book.

There's one rabbi who infectected a shitload of babies this way

wait..... you didnt get banned.....??? well shit, thats awesome.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

- PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-offsh...opstories.html

The al Qaeda affiliate in Somalia has mocked the new $33 million bounty on its top leaders heads by offering its own bounty for President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – 10 camels for Obama and 20 chickens for Clinton.

"Anyone who helps the Mujahideen find the whereabouts of Obama and Hillary Clinton will be rewarded with 10 Camels to the information leading to Obama and 10 hens and 10 cocks for Hillary," said senior Shabaab commander Fuad Mohamed Khalaf in a statement reported on numerous websites.
    Totally uncalled for, Obama is worth at least 12 to 13 Camels.
    Last edited by buddy; 06-09-2012 at 06:22 PM.