Thread: Anyone with a campsite at Lake Cahuilla have room for 2 more?

Default Anyone with a campsite at Lake Cahuilla have room for 2 more?

I should've known! I wish I had reserved my campsite as soon as the dates were released, but I figured it may take a little longer than it did for the park to be completely booked. I was wrong! on-site camping is extremely lame and I didn't even try buying tickets before they sold out. I really would love to stay at Lake Cahuilla again, I loved it in '04...our site was huge, we could've fit several more tents. So! My question is this...

anyone staying there have room for 2 more people? we have our own tent, our own tarps for shade, we have everything. we could meet up with you somewhere in town and ride to the campsite together. I'll pay you, obviously. infact depending on the price of the site I may even be willing to pay for your entire stay there.

my boyfriend and I are both fun, down to earth people looking to have a good time. you'll love us!

Default Re: Anyone with a campsite at Lake Cahuilla have room for 2 more?

hey i might have extra room, are you flying there and renting a car or what?
    BABY ALLIGATORS IN THE SEWER GROW UP FAST!

Default Re: Anyone with a campsite at Lake Cahuilla have room for 2 more?

we're flying into San Francisco (my home town) and driving down, possibly with friends, if not, with strangers. I've been to Coachella before and I'm familiar with the area. we're probably not going to have our own vehicle, my hopes would be that we'd make some friends who were willing to drive us from Cahuilla to the Polo Fields (5 miles). I'd really like to get this all planned out before we get there...I don't want to take any chances.

if you have room, that'd be great! we camped in the primitive camping section in '04 and our site was big enough for several tents and 2 vehicles.