Thread: Why do people take polls and online talk so serious?

Default Why do people take polls and online talk so serious?

Ive posted many times. Some rediculous and some on the point of the polls.

Mostly just talk and B.S. as most online thing you do are.

It amuses me when people take this online stuff so serious..

upset at what ya say.. I brought tickets and didnt like the line-up this year as much as the last few...people had a fit... still i brought tickets and may go... may not.

I make mistakes in writing and dont try to fix them...... people have a fit like its an official document...

PLEASE dont take this shit serious.Go out in the world and have fun besides just coachella.

its online people..............relax.... NOT ONE freakin comment about me has gotten me upset or mad and i hope none ive said has casued a ire to others..

GOOD LORD.............. on that note u all suck!!!!

vinylmartyr

Default Re: Why do people take polls and online talk so serious?

Some people are just new to message board etiquette I guess. I used to think people were attacking me when I 1st starting posting on the old board and I would fly off the handle. Now I could give a shit. What bother me the most is when people come to this board talking about how shitty Coachella is. One or 2 posts about that is fine but if all you do is hate on Coachella here then you need to be put in place. If you don't like Coachella don't go and please don't spam our board about it.

Yep - and why sign up to the message board for something you hate? Didn't realise the internet was used so much by people searching for the things they dislike. If that was the case, it would be "goodbye coachella forum" and "hello Nickelback message board"
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

I personally just use the, 'Rubber glue back to you,' philosophy. That seems to work just fine.

spam on our board. actually i posted last year about how the lineup sucked also... just so funny to see peolple get so upset abou thtings like its our coachella or our board.... Just like the gangs in the street fighting and killing for streets that REALLY ISNT THEIRS.....

but hey anyways. i went last year and going this year so far...

and i heard it last year and this. so funny. ANYWAYS. coachella is a cool festival loved last year..
    see ya all there probably.

vinyl especially you

vinylmartyr

I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU!

vinylmartyr

I was talking about people like Shoegazewtf.

relax vinyl.. No probs..... peace and love.

by the way viynl how do you like my ass???be HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by depechemodekraftwerk View Post
    Ive posted many times. Some rediculous and some on the point of the polls.

Mostly just talk and B.S. as most online thing you do are.

It amuses me when people take this online stuff so serious..

upset at what ya say.. I brought tickets and didnt like the line-up this year as much as the last few...people had a fit... still i brought tickets and may go... may not.

I make mistakes in writing and dont try to fix them...... people have a fit like its an official document...

PLEASE dont take this shit serious.Go out in the world and have fun besides just coachella.

its online people..............relax.... NOT ONE freakin comment about me has gotten me upset or mad and i hope none ive said has casued a ire to others..

GOOD LORD.............. on that note u all suck!!!!
    I haven't taken you seriously at all. Your communication skills in this posting forum are horribly composed, and are incessant immature bashings against most people in the Coachella Community. Give us all reason to believe that you belong here. If not, get the fuck out.
    An elegant death by glow sticks.

...05',06',07',08',09',10',11',12',13' and counting...

I'd like to spank that ass. Cover it in olive oil and toss some salad. On the other hand, depechemodekraftwerk, no one says "i brought tickets" twice on accident. Your childish typing/spelling/grammar skills are a total front. I know you, man. I can see into your soul. You're a poser. And, while I'm on the subject, I might as well tell you that I hate you and I hope your mom dies of breast cancer.

i guess the topic of this thread had no bearing whatsoever on the people's replies
    "Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes." Mahatma Gandhi

wow newalias went to ucla.and he can write better than me.and hes gay which i never asked or wanted to know??

Who cares???

NEWALIAS wins.. he went to ucla ,great, hes gay ok not so great

but eho cares?? oh again you said your indian great none is taking a census.

once again WHO CARES??lol

dont take this stuff to serious.. study have fun and do what u do best.

suck suck suck

Quote Originally Posted by boyalien0 View Post
    I'd like to spank that ass. Cover it in olive oil and toss some salad. On the other hand, depechemodekraftwerk, no one says "i brought tickets" twice on accident. Your childish typing/spelling/grammar skills are a total front. I know you, man. I can see into your soul. You're a poser. And, while I'm on the subject, I might as well tell you that I hate you and I hope your mom dies of breast cancer.
    once again i hate u and i hope your mom dies of breast CANCER???/ childish,typing,grammar and skills are a front(for what??LOL)

still quite hateful words.... No One sayd i brought tickets twice on accident?? and if i did it on purpose? you still hate me??

HATE is a pretty big word when you really dont know the individual.....just onlineSpeling.lol yes i did that on purpose and spead this shit out on purpose.... but i still hope the best for you and your mom....

as for mines. well i hope she doesnt...And until you really know how breast cancer can be so painfull for a person and family. dont write things like that... but i still dont hate you. i dont like your comments

Quote Originally Posted by boyalien0 View Post

And after your comments. id let you slap babyoil on my ass, Then id open my HUGE ASS CHEEKS and smash your face in, then FART on it....

Probably burning off your facial hair.. eyebrows,mustache,eyelids etc.
    Last edited by depechemodekraftwerk; 02-18-2007 at 09:08 AM.

It's just really annoying to see you going so far out of your way to say the same things over and over, personally. How many threads did you start in which you expressed how much you hate the lineup? At least three, maybe more. You're of course welcome to express your opinion, just as I am to think you're an ass, and I only feel that way when I feel you've gone out of your way to piss people off...which I feel you've done on these message boards.

75 hot points to anyone who can count how many threads depechemodekraftwerk has started!

vinylmartyr

vinylmartyr

People say I use "Doubtful" a lot. Thats how I get a bunch of posts. Well I have said "Doubtful" 21 times.