Thread: seeking two 3 day passes and 1 camping pass

Talking seeking two 3 day passes and 1 camping pass

name your price i will sell my soul or trade. have sweet record collection + cash. PM me or email me. I need two 3 day passes and 1 camping pass. i am a desperate man.

PS
    will a "new block of tickets" suddenly make itself available a week before the show? can you get tickets at the door of the event?

Default Re: seeking two 3 day passes and 1 camping pass

Welcome to SoulSale! Your online superstore for the buying and selling of human souls.

Why Use SoulSale?

For Buyers

# Great for Parties: The purchase of a free spirit soul can keep your next get together going all night.

# Makes a Great Gift: Who couldn't use an extra soul, just in case. Life is full of twists and turns and you never know what tomorrow will bring. Having an extra soul might just allow a friend or loved one to sleep a little better at night.

For Sellers

# Need Some Extra Cash? With a listing on SoulSale you could put a few extra bucks in your pocket with little effort.

# Tired of Your Current Soul? One persons junk is another persons treasure. Once your soul has been sold, you can try going souless for a while, or perhaps purchase a new one. Mix and match away on SoulSale!
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.