Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

  1. #61
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

    Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    Oh daaaaamn! network fight!!

    Seriously though, Fox news walks a fine line between opinion and hate speech. They should be fined severely and censored.
    The war against Fox News has begun!

    It's too bad that they're the ones with the guns and bloodlust though... I don't know if this will fare well for us. Uh oh!
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  2. #62
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    That's not true. Didn't you see some of the news things around the presidential race? People do say this shit on camera.
    Example please? There was a lot of mudslinging but I didn't see anyone supporting murder. And don't give me an example of someone joking about assassinating Obama, that doesn't count.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  3. #63
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    There seems to be a mentality, especially among the poorly educated, that the more extreme your beliefs the more "pure" they are. You see it with the right wing talking heads, Hannity and Beck and the others all seem to be trying to one-up the other in just how extreme they can get in their conservatism. (The left can be the same way, only no one listens to them). Rational discussion and moderate debate don't make for good TV.
    I agree with you except I think Glenn Beck is one of the few good ones. I don't like it when he's grouped with O'Reilly and Hannity just because he's also a conservative. He's a libertarian, which is a far cry from nutty neo-con.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  4. #64
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

    Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    Oh daaaaamn! network fight!!

    Seriously though, Fox news walks a fine line between opinion and hate speech. They should be fined severely and censored.
    And...here we have evidence that some of you who call the pro-lifers crazy are not so sane yourself.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

  5. #65
    Coachella Junkie MissingPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    14,521

    Default Re: Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

    I don't despise Conservativism. I despise Libertarianism, because what "Libertarianism" actually seems to mean is "I'm a complete dick and I like to pretend it's because of my politics. Now get off my land, peasant or I'll have my creepy homeschooled nazi triplets shoot at you."

  6. #66
    Coachella Junkie psycobetabuckdown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    DC NW
    Posts
    6,007

    Default Re: Oh I'm Going To Have a FIELD DAY with this

    That makes no fucking sense, and I'm afraid you're bringing up a subject you know nothing about.
    Ron Paul 2012!

    Upcoming Shows:
    Four Tet
    Coachella 4/20-4/22
    Death Cab for Cutie/Magik Magik Orchestra
    Radiohead
    some other bands

Similar Threads

  1. The Field
    By idoru in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM
  2. THE FIELD for 2009
    By Kerowackattack in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 06:05 PM
  3. field wristband???
    By giantglassomilk in forum Questions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:14 PM
  4. The Field
    By ttboy80 in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:10 PM
  5. New Festival - Field Day
    By sonofhal in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 04:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •