Thread: getting published...

Default getting published...

Has anyone had anything published before? Like a book?
    Quote Originally Posted by sames44 View Post
    Marriage is a beautiful thing - everyone should try it at least twice in their lifetime.

old school

Default Re: getting published...

I once had a semi-erotic film strip of me and my old donkey named Johnny, who inadvertanly was a female. This is now a rare collectors item, only 12 known copies are out there, and they are all owned by my latino friend "Rodrigo" who is actually a post op transexual who emerged from the slums of mexico city with H1N1 during the first wave of the disease. You can contact Rodrigo by calling 1-800-522-5633. I dare you to call him/her for you will be surprised.

It was quite worthwhile getting these published since it boosted my career as a low level street prostitute in and around the east side of Los Angeles, where I met my best customer "coyote" but thats another story

I did a little chapbook once. 500 copies. It was a collection of writers.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Wheels Of Cheese

I've had a little pet project going for a couple years. About 200 pages so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Yea I think a lot of men think they are bad ass, but a 12 year old with a AK can take me out I know ...... cr****