Thread: Company Flow for Coachella '10

old school

Default Company Flow for Coachella '10

El-P ripped shit up at Coachella 07, I think it's time for Company Flow to stop by and rock some hardcore hip hop, let em close out the Gobi.

I am neither foxy, nor a lady.

Neil Young - Kanye West - Beck - PJ Harvey - The Knife - Basement Jaxx - Tom Waits - Shpongle (Live) - Flying Lotus (Live) - The Avalanches - Autechre - Eels - Fat Freddy's Drop - Liquid Liquid - OFWGKTA - Freddie Gibbs - Big K.R.I.T. - Phantogram - Christian Scott - Nosaj Thing - Gold Panda - James Blake

For 2011

Default Re: Company Flow for Coachella '10

Normally I don't go for these excessive threads, but I love Funcrusher Plus too much not to support this.

Lurker

wow i had to make a profile for this one nut co flow would be absolutely insane!!!!!!

Company Flow and Cannibal Ox reunions for 2010

bring the whole rhymesayers crew for a 2 hr set

short bus rider

Quote Originally Posted by righteousdnk View Post
    Company Flow and Cannibal Ox reunions for 2010
    i saw vast aire not too long ago, trust me when i say you don't want to see can ox reunite, it might taint the cold vein a little for you. one of the worst shows i've ever seen in my life.

Lurker

i dont know i think if can ox were to reunite itd be on a level you cant judge cannibal ox on just a solo performance

Yeah, Vast is nothing without Mega and visa versa. You can tell when you listen to their solo stuff compared to Cannibal Ox. Granted the level of production has a lot to do with that album, but Cannibal Ox is like a story being told. The lyrics, the timing, the visuals, they're all there and it's there because Vast and Mega feed off each other and click. I don't know about anyone else but they give off an attitude like B.I.G. That New York cocky attitude with a whole mess of street knowledge. The super-ego that is created by them being together would be awesome. Vast Aire may not have it solo because he really isn't anything exceptional solo.

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    bring the whole rhymesayers crew for a 2 hr set
    Rhymesayers have some pretty dope artists, but I would get bored from a 2 hour set by them. Bring in QN5 or Def Jux, now that'd be a show.

No one on Rhymesayers has ever made anything half as heavy as Funcrucher Plus.

That being said, it was a moment in time that is now over. I would love to see Big Jus, I always enjoy seeing El-P, and I LOVE CoFlo, but I kind of gave up on a reunion a while ago- there were a lot of rumors two years ago but nothing ever came of it.

Sometimes it's better to treasure a classic and let it remain in the past than to try and make your nostalgia reality and force something that isn't really meant to be.

Plus you left out Population Control

I'm all about the Glitch Mob version of the tune El-P does with Evil Nine at the moment...

Last edited by mittens4kittens; 05-25-2009 at 02:01 PM.