Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Sound quality

  1. #1
    lowfront
    Guest

    Default Sound quality

    Just wondering what you guys think of the sound quality at coachella. For me to get into electronic music the sound quality has to be really good or its a no go for me.


    So does everything sound good or what?

    Also can you hear one stage from the other say when the music stops for a couple seconds?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Sound quality

    Quote Originally Posted by lowfront View Post
    Just wondering what you guys think of the sound quality at coachella. For me to get into electronic music the sound quality has to be really good or its a no go for me.


    So does everything sound good or what?

    Also can you hear one stage from the other say when the music stops for a couple seconds?
    The sound is typically excellent, especially in the Sahara tent (where most of the techno artists play). Occasionally you'll run into the random sound issue at one of the stages, but not often.

    And yes, you will hear other stages between songs. But while one person is performing its extremely rare to hear another stage bleeding over (unless it's during a very quiet part of a song- like during Belle & Sebastian on the Coachella movie).

  3. #3
    Member ayates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Strasburg, VA
    Posts
    368

    Default Re: Sound quality

    Quote Originally Posted by fac429 View Post
    The sound is typically excellent, especially in the Sahara tent (where most of the techno artists play). Occasionally you'll run into the random sound issue at one of the stages, but not often.

    And yes, you will hear other stages between songs. But while one person is performing its extremely rare to hear another stage bleeding over (unless it's during a very quiet part of a song- like during Belle & Sebastian on the Coachella movie).
    That was the sound of his balls dropping.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Behind the Redwood Curtain, Lost Coast Northern California
    Posts
    253

    Default Re: Sound quality

    Top notch sounds everywhere you roam.
    This forest is growing faster than I can tell.

  5. #5
    Member rno2worriesx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ - Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    90

    Default Re: Sound quality

    Anyone happen to know what kinds of speakers they use??
    I know it's a long shot but I'm going to audio school and am just really curious

  6. #6
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,556
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  7. #7
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,940

    Default Re: Sound quality

    Quote Originally Posted by rno2worriesx View Post
    Anyone happen to know what kinds of speakers they use??
    I know it's a long shot but I'm going to audio school and am just really curious
    theboreds invades the Coachella boards!!!! oh noes!!

Similar Threads

  1. INTERPOL sound so good live.
    By Lt. Dangel in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 10:48 AM
  2. LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
    By codytwo in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 07:58 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 03:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •