Thread: Give me one good reason why The Martinez Bros have not been invited to coachella

Default Give me one good reason why The Martinez Bros have not been invited to coachella

give me one good reason why TMB has not been invited???

TMB are teenage pheonms taking House music by storm.
    Last edited by SDsoldier7; 05-13-2009 at 05:23 AM.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Default Re: Give me one good reason why The Martinez Bros have not been invited to coachella

Because I've never heard of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

Default Re: Give me one good reason why The Martinez Bros have not been invited to coachella

because Cinco de Mayo comes after Coachella

They were actually there picking up trash.

They were pissed about the revised recycle program. As a result, no carne asada BBQ when they got home. They had to eat Del Taco.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

no bus

They would be cool. More of any kind of house would be cool.

lol, wow those peeps are racist up there.

Quote Originally Posted by SDsoldier7 View Post
    give me one good reason why TMB has not been invited???
    who????

thats why
    coachella vet: 02, 03, 06, 07, 08, 09......
    http://mrgwillgo.blogspot.com/

I'm more interested in the teaches of Peaches. Like sex on the beaches.

Racists!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Principal Onyx Blackman wins for best alias.

Your new-student eyes immediately graze over the firm young flanks of our females. And I won't have it! Capiche, amigo? There's nothing I'd like better than to put you new students back on the boat to where you came from. Comprend-zay vous?

i second this. they would be great

Quote Originally Posted by airguitarvet View Post
    who????

thats why

The Martinez Brothers are two brothers in their teenage years who are taking the deep house scene by storm. they are house phenoms. theyre parents were into deep house music, but never let them listen to it till they were teens. and when TMB first heard house, they started spinning. they are known for being nasty on the decks. TMB would mos def destroy the sahara.

TMB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuOEsmQUvng
    Last edited by SDsoldier7; 05-12-2009 at 06:18 PM.

Banned

the fact that they're teenagers that no one has ever heard of probably explains why they havent been invited to coachella

Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They were actually there picking up trash.

They were pissed about the revised recycle program. As a result, no carne asada BBQ when they got home. They had to eat Del Taco.

Quote Originally Posted by hobomilitia View Post
    the fact that they're teenagers that no one has ever heard of probably explains why they havent been invited to coachella
    theyre not exactly unknown amateurs, theyve been around for a bit and are being lauded by many deep house artists as almost "the second coming of christ"

they probably havent played because alot of the huge buzz outside of new york, barely built up this past year...perhaps next year they'll play

having said that...the youtube videos ive seen and their songs are fucken snoozefests

thankfully insomniac was smart enough to book them at edc
    maybe next year?

Quote Originally Posted by -Gax- View Post
    thankfully insomniac was smart enough to book them at edc
    maybe next year?
    i know. im so tempted to go to edc this year.... forget about dancing on the pavement though. and of course, its not coachella. but the line up is stelllar, and this might be a cant miss 4 me. thinking about TMB doing edc....wow, ok im going.

The aztec calendar is the new pyramid.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

i just watched that video with no sound because that is my only option right now. thats one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time. it reminds me of when i saw paul oakenfold open for underworld at the hollywood bowl

so there he is in all his omfgbestdjevar glory on the bowl stage, playing his records and turning knobs and whatnot while the perfecto records logo kept popping up on top of whatever they had playing on the video screens. so he plays his remix of the james bond theme, and right when it gets to the double horn blasts he uses his entire body to pretend to turn a knob as if that is what is causing the sound

it was kinda embarrassing to watch

i'll watch this jonas- er martinez brothers video later with sound and see if the music can justify all their silly antics

I agree I would be really annoyed watching them play. Thats why I like watching people like Hive, Aphrodite, Jeno, East Coast Boogie men and people of that sort who just play the damn records and throw down in the mean time.

2. If I am raving super hard, I will not buy you a frozen lemonade.

After watching a majority of their youtube videos I call Bullshit.

2. If I am raving super hard, I will not buy you a frozen lemonade.