Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: 2 years in a row...

  1. #31

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    sparks,
    SO FUNNY!

    just have someone hold a velvet pillow to catch your "offerings", and i'll just bet she and most others will leave you alone in 2010, thinking its performance art

  2. #32
    Happy Feet Coachella Bound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    City of Wasted Dreams, CA
    Posts
    5,557

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Careful, I heard she was a NARC.
    Coachella 07 (the introduction), 08 (the bands), 09 (the documentary), 10 (the people i came with), 11 (the relationship test... we passed), 12 (whatever the weather, Dirty Epic forever), 13 (the year of the troll)

    - PEARL JAM WHY YOU HATE COACHELLA? -

  3. #33
    Member thephatkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    92

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    M-

    THIS is why we love you. BEST POST EVER.

  4. #34
    Member GoodEarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    This thread


















    Your head
    If you want it, I'll give you power, just be gentle, I'm delicate like a flower

    Now fuck off

  5. #35
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,132

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEarth View Post
    If you want it, I'll give you power, just be gentle, I'm delicate like a flower

    Now fuck off
    Your post















    My Head

  6. #36
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,132

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by robotronia View Post
    sparks,
    SO FUNNY!

    just have someone hold a velvet pillow to catch your "offerings", and i'll just bet she and most others will leave you alone in 2010, thinking its performance art
    EVERY time I masturbate, it's performance art.

  7. #37
    Member GoodEarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Your post















    My Head
    For someone with a Southpark Avitar, you don't "get" a southpark ref???? WTF????

    The fucking "What What in the butt song" that butters sings? Dude? Go watch Southpark today

  8. #38
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    41,095

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    aww I missed this one. Nice work.
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

  9. #39
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,132

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEarth View Post
    For someone with a Southpark Avitar, you don't "get" a southpark ref???? WTF????

    The fucking "What What in the butt song" that butters sings? Dude? Go watch Southpark today
    Actually, it's a SouthPark representation of Genesis P'Orridge. And I probably will watch it today, since it's Wednesday and there should be a new one. But I don't memorize them.

    And it doesn't change the fact that you missed the point completely.

  10. #40
    Member GoodEarth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    86

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    Actually, it's a SouthPark representation of Genesis P'Orridge. And I probably will watch it today, since it's Wednesday and there should be a new one. But I don't memorize them.

    And it doesn't change the fact that you missed the point completely.
    The Season is on break for now, but yes, I have every episode memorized

    I thought you're avatar looked different, nevermind

    You should catch up on old episodes on-line, this season has been SOOO Good

    The episode "Gay Fish" will make you piss yourself

  11. #41
    Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    DTLA, CA
    Posts
    21,750

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEarth View Post
    For someone with a Southpark Avitar, you don't "get" a southpark ref???? WTF????

    The fucking "What What in the butt song" that butters sings? Dude? Go watch Southpark today
    you're the one who fails by thinking the "what What in the butt" song comes from South Park

  12. #42
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,132

    Default Re: 2 years in a row...

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodEarth View Post
    You should catch up on old episodes on-line, this season has been SOOO Good

    The episode "Gay Fish" will make you piss yourself
    Yes, I've pretty much seen them all. I just don't memorize them. Is that what you mean by "catching up"? Committing a few hundred episodes to memory? Because I don't think I have time.

    If you had referenced the Gay Fish ep, I probably would have gotten it. Because it was, like, two weeks ago. I did, however, remain in control of both my bladder and bowels throughout the episode, so you're wrong again.

    Now can we please go back to talking about this harlot who's been harassing me?

Similar Threads

  1. In two years how does Amy W. go from...
    By imapixie in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 11:37 AM
  2. What are you doing for new years eve...
    By DJdharma in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:23 PM
  3. It's been 4 years already!
    By brando4n82 in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 04:12 AM
  4. If you've been 3+ years...
    By clumsy342 in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 06:20 AM
  5. What do you usually do for New Years Eve??
    By Glamour Damaged in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 06:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •