Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Security stealing things from cars

  1. #31
    old school djandrews25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    I brought 0 beers in, exept the one i was drinking monday morning when i went back to get more stuff. The guy at the gate told me he was not letting me in with it. I told him to fuck off and take it from me. I went home with 60+ beers. We brought enough clear alcohol to get drunk the whole weekend pretty much.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

  2. #32
    Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    18,350

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    A keg would be the biggest campground win ever. But you'd have to do it on Sat. or Sun. night. There's no way it would fly earlier. By the end of the weekend all the guards are beat and seem much more bribeable.

  3. #33

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    A keg would be the biggest campground win ever. But you'd have to do it on Sat. or Sun. night. There's no way it would fly earlier. By the end of the weekend all the guards are beat and seem much more bribeable.
    No its got to be done first thing while all security is still chaotic and all the supervisors are trying to reign in the security guards who don't give a fuck.

  4. #34
    old school djandrews25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Huntington Beach
    Posts
    4,488

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    First thing thursday morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

  5. #35
    vinylmartyr
    Guest

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    In 2006 me and Dani had stuff stole from her car in the employee parking lot.

  6. #36
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,127

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    i wonder if some of these thieves just throw on a makeshift security shirt and aren't even employed by the company? even though that "career" attracts some fucking lowlife's anyways.

  7. #37
    Member Astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    831/805
    Posts
    1,582

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    our car was broken into friday. they stole an ipod, expensive cologne, an unopened pouch of bali shag, and 2 tickets.

    they left 10 rolls, a little less than a quad, a full handle of vodka, 3 ipods, 2 cameras, 4 wallets.

    it was very bizarre.
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

  8. #38

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid View Post
    our car was broken into friday. they stole an ipod, expensive cologne, an unopened pouch of bali shag, and 2 tickets.

    they left 10 rolls, a little less than a quad, a full handle of vodka, 3 ipods, 2 cameras, 4 wallets.

    it was very bizarre.
    How was it broken into? Window smash?

  9. #39
    photoslut ivankay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stanton, Ca
    Posts
    7,897

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    Quote Originally Posted by vinylmartyr View Post
    In 2006 me and Dani had stuff stole from her car in the employee parking lot.
    That kinda freaked me out this year. Last year i would leave lenses i wasn't using in the trunk along with my laptop. When they started doing the hardcore security check as you were driving out, i asked why and they told me about some stuff getting ripped off. This year i carried all camera gear with me and left the computer back in the room.

  10. #40
    Member Astrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    831/805
    Posts
    1,582

    Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

    Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    How was it broken into? Window smash?
    well im pretty sure my friend left his door unlocked. so it was to be expected.
    Meow.Meow..Meow...

Similar Threads

  1. Cars at festival: things to know
    By biffbangpow in forum Questions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 10:29 AM
  2. Cops stealing from poor black people...
    By faxman75 in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 04:47 PM
  3. How do we feel about stealing?
    By gaypalmsprings in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:25 AM
  4. It's raining thunder-stealing history-makers
    By tessalasset in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 04:54 PM
  5. People stealing things?
    By vinylmartyr in forum Questions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •