Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Security stealing things from cars

Default Security stealing things from cars

On Friday morning I saw two parking lot attendants peering in to cars and trying to open them. Then I saw one of them get on to his stomach and go under a car to grab two chairs that were stashed there, then he walked away with them. They also both had big backpacks on. Just FYI

Default Re: Security stealing things from cars

likely they were all locals who don't make shit all year around and are shady to begin with...

you hear this GV, my cousin who worked security this year said he'll never do it again everything was unorganized and alot of the employees were pissed at their superiors for various reasons he said because of failed promises you made them, so by sat they were not giving a fuck!

define failed promise...

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    likely they were all locals who don't make shit all year around and are shady to begin with...
    somewhat true but its three different security companies taking orders from one main group of people acccording to my cuz oh plus the voluntary marines

Quote Originally Posted by SFChrissy View Post
    define failed promise...
    im just repeating what he said (cuz) the only one I can remember was rides to and from the festival from where they had to park at the county fairgrounds, but still whatever the promise it doesn't justify stealing from the cars, not giving a fuck attitude.

well i've heard from past stories that Coachella is NOT FUN for any security.

When I used to work and do a few things for the glasshouse in Pomona the security would talk about it like it was hell. They would go out there for the weekend, be put up in a hotel with 4-5 others and it is just an overall shitty experience for them they would say.

& theirs always SHADY SECURITY, at any event. That's typically how it works as well. GoldenVoice will contract out a couple security companies and then put there guys in charge of them. The head coordinators of those companies don't like being bossed around because where they usually come from, they're in charge and usually like to give the orders. I guess they take it out in other ways...ripping off customers, stealing stuff from them, threatening to arrest you with no probable cause, being unfair to you or your group because they're miserable and just don't give a fuck anymore.

either way...had a good weekend, no run ins or trouble with anyone
    i hope the same for everyone else!

no bus

Some of the security people in the venue looked like they were really high.

What was interesting is I have a few friends that work for Staff Pro and were told that Staff Pro did not get the Coachella contract this year because of the Toyota Grand Prix. Yet who did I see doing Security? Staff Pro. I think that is why they had a few different companies handling the security. they couldn't find one company with enough manpower for the event.

whenever i pull into the lot a coachella, i always think about how much it must suck to work parking lot/security there. i'm sure it doesn't pay too well, and you're out there in the heat and dirt all day, plus it's only temporary work, so there's no real motivation to do a great job.

clearly that's no excuse for theft, but given the conditions, i'm not too surprised if they get a low-calibur of employee for that job.

My car registration was magically gone after SUnday...parking in lot 6...next to the security people....atleast they didnt break in..right?

Good for them. Why not let them steal a couple of things while we're inside. They don't make much money and we can afford to go inside. Take my car, please.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by morelifefucker View Post
    during Girl talk the security guys patrolling the Sahara were totally dancing, it was fucking awesome!

Some of these FUCKS should remember this is their JOB and they should do what they are paid to do, lazy fucking pieces of shit.

god damn it this pisses me off something fierce.

scumbag fucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Quote Originally Posted by morelifefucker View Post
    fuck yeah they were , ever heard of a contact high . coachella was blazey blaze !!!
    INTENSE REALITY OF A DREAM

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    during Girl talk the security guys patrolling the Sahara were totally dancing, it was fucking awesome!
    So they are shady AND have bad taste.

Clearly, GV needs to do something.
    see you in '12

Saw a security guy smoking weed at The Dome on Saturday night.

And LOL for the security guy at the campers entrance in full SWAT gear. Kudos for him for never relinquishing his bad ass appearance.

Kinda reminds me of seeing gangsters out in the scorching summer heat with pants and long sleeve shirts on.

Damn it must suck to be a gangsta.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Not a surprise. Security this year seemed to be the sketchiest of the three years I've attended. The campground security was awful, that's for sure. The hyper-aggressive way they interacted with customers was shocking at times.

Regarless, I never got fucked over by them but I'm sure others weren't so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    Not a surprise. Security this year seemed to be the sketchiest of the three years I've attended. The campground security was awful, that's for sure. The hyper-aggressive way they interacted with customers was shocking at times.

Regarless, I never got fucked over by them but I'm sure others weren't so lucky.
    Dude you didnt even see them sunday night. Sunday fucking night. Or really Monday morning. They were still going strong. I've seen lighter security at the airport.

fucking security guard grabbed my crotch bulge for a good 2 SECONDS thinking it was drugs...fucken jerkoff!

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Dude you didnt even see them sunday night. Sunday fucking night. Or really Monday morning. They were still going strong. I've seen lighter security at the airport.
    I was with you... haha.

Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I was with you... haha.
    hahah oh yeah

Guys, its simple really. Put EVERYTHING you want to smugle in in your shoes(this may be uncomfortable but worth it in the end). When being searched, if you are part of the .001% that get asked to take your shoes off, you say "FUCK YOU" and leave. Then you tape the drugs to your balls and try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    They were fucking ridiculous on Sunday night/Monday morning.
    I got into it with some bitch because she seriously opened everything in my back pack and I had a bottle of excedrine and she dropped it on the floor and all the pills spilled out and a few broke because the fat ass stepped on them. She got all crazy accusing me that the broken pills were drugs. I got into a huge argument with her and she was up in my face and finally some other guy ran over to calm us down and told me to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by mattpach View Post
    They were fucking ridiculous on Sunday night/Monday morning.
    I got into it with some bitch because she seriously opened everything in my back pack and I had a bottle of excedrine and she dropped it on the floor and all the pills spilled out and a few broke because the fat ass stepped on them. She got all crazy accusing me that the broken pills were drugs. I got into a huge argument with her and she was up in my face and finally some other guy ran over to calm us down and told me to go through.
    Yeah they flipped out when I tried to come through with a bottle of champagne. It almost worked too if I hadn't been so hasty to get through line and step infront of everyone else. If I had played it cool I think our chances would have been better. I ended up getting the prison-search instead. Fucking tools.

Next year, we seriously need to get a smuggling operation going. I will be the runner on the inside of the fence if necessary. Throw me a backpack full of booze over the fence, and i will run into the tents.
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync

I'm trying to figure out how we can get a keg in............

This would take several people, and we may have to rough up a few security guards. It is not a great idea. We could just do like several backpack runs.

Or, what if we took it around to the back, and paid a security guard like $50 to bring it in.

I brought beer in fine. I'm just gonna bring alot more this time but I'm not carrying it all in. If people want some they can go get it and bring it back. All our beer was gone before Friday.