Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stop Paying Income Taxes!

Default Stop Paying Income Taxes!

For those of you who have not seen this movie i suggest you watch it. It is called America: freedom to facism and effectivly it proves that there is no law anywhere requiring american citizens to pay income taxes, the Irs refuses to address it but former agents in the film state that since they resigned they have never filed income tax and never been punished. There is no law!
    watch this movie fir free at this site

http://go2-url.com/aaizdd/

I know some of you have probably seen it but i think its important for everyone to watch

Default Re: Stop Paying Income Taxes!

I hope you don't pay taxes and get audited and arrested. That'll teach those commie bastards.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets

show me the law, you are the problem he discusses in the film. People that just sit on their ass and do it even though they don't have to

he's a liar. look here.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

my brother's a tax accountant...he's seen the law.

Yeah, I think we should just stop paying taxes entirely. We really don't need anyone regulating the safety of our food or water. We don't need freeways, we don't need Head Start, or AmeriCorp.

I don't like that 25% of my taxes (if not more) is going to the military for the short-sighted and inhumane actions of our president, but that doesn't mean I want to sacrifice the money that's going to important services wiped out too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

They should just tax goods and services and stop taxing income. Then we wouldn't be such crazy consumers.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    They should just tax goods and services and stop taxing income. Then we wouldn't be such crazy consumers.
    Sales tax is one of the most regressive taxes of them all. Luxury item taxes? That's a different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by ByTheWay, View Post
    If anyone raped or molested my wife or child i'd off them myself so I guess it doesn't matter. If you don't feel those type of emotions in that situation then that is you and in my opinion makes you a twisted person from a twisted state (UTAH) if that is where your from!

I admit I don't really know all that much about this issue. I want to see what people will say.

That would be regressive taxation. The rich would pay a lower % of income than the middle class.

for example if the tax rate is 10% of what you spend on goods & services:

Rich guy: earns $1m per year, spends $500,000, saves $500,000 -- tax is $50,000, or 5% of earnings.

Middle income guy: earns $60,000 per year, spends $58,000, saves $2,000 -- tax is $5800 or 9.7%
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Argh. Ok, nevermind.

i pay around 650$ in taxes every two weeks and it just kills me to have to pay that much! >_<

This is a thread Ron Paul would be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by corbo View Post
    i pay around 650$ in taxes every two weeks and it just kills me to have to pay that much! >_<
    I'll burn you for warmth one day.

Wait did wmgaretjax just make a joke? I don't know how I feel about this.

Somebody has to joke around on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Wait did wmgaretjax just make a joke? I don't know how I feel about this.
    I managed to forget the clowns and the VW for just one minute.

You're doing well for your first day on the comedy circuit.

Laughter can cure depression like gastric bypass surgury can cure diabetes.

I don't even know what to say. That's one of your more remarkable posts, Ken.

where's the rebuttal from Matt?
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

C'mon back with a witty retort, if not a rebuttal.

Coachella Junkie jackstraw94086's Avatar

Ouch, that last post is hurting my eys, kind of like those jerks who drive with the bright lights on while other cars are coming the other way.

Yablonowitz is such a sensitive, new age guy.

But his well-meaning ideas don't go far enough!

Don't just tax luxury items. We should tax the hell out of ANYTHING that the typical poor person can't afford.

Example:

Where do you selfish assholes get off eating at fine steakhouses and laying down in excess of $50 for a Porterhouse, when that money could feed a family in the ghetto for 2 weeks?! (And let's not even talk about Africa, where hunger could virtually be wiped out for $50!)

My idea: Tax any single item of food that costs more than $15 (allowing the po' folk to still order anything on the menu at Denny's tax-free -- even the prime-rib), and use the proceeds to hand out gift certificates to the needy. These certificates will be good at McDonald's, Popeye's Chicken, or the Ramen section of the supermarket (for budget eaters who might want to save up for a big screen TV!)

You snobs will still have your steaks, except now it will cost $70 instead of $50. Big deal! Like your parents can't afford that! And nobody in this country will ever go wanting for two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun!

No wonder Yablo feels so proud and uppity to be a liberal! I feel better already after making this post.
    Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

I'll burn you for warmth one day.
    That's the funniest thing I've ever seen you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post

Don't just tax luxury items. We should tax the hell out of ANYTHING that the typical poor person can't afford.

Example:

Where do you selfish assholes get off eating at fine steakhouses and laying down in excess of $50 for a Porterhouse, when that money could feed a family in the ghetto for 2 weeks?! (And let's not even talk about Africa, where hunger could virtually be wiped out for $50!)

My idea: Tax any single item of food that costs more than $15 (allowing the po' folk to still order anything on the menu at Denny's tax-free -- even the prime-rib), and use the proceeds to hand out gift certificates to the needy. These certificates will be good at McDonald's, Popeye's Chicken, or the Ramen section of the supermarket (for budget eaters who might want to save up for a big screen TV!)

You snobs will still have your steaks, except now it will cost $70 instead of $50. Big deal! Like your parents can't afford that! And nobody in this country will ever go wanting for two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame-seed bun!

No wonder Yablo feels so proud and uppity to be a liberal! I feel better already after making this post.

Fuck you buddy. How much money do you give to charity? Those poor people can go to school, work hard, get a job, work hard, make money, save money, and spend money like the rest of us. Its not my fucking fault they are poor. I already pay out the ass in taxes to support people who dont deserve it.

Example: My girlfriends sister-in-law has had 3 kids in 3 fucking years (Ages 3, 2, 1). And her husband works his ass off to support his family. Her kids wear tattered clothes while she goes out and buys a $300 cellphone. She is on welfare and yet wont do any of the things that welfare requires you to do to stay on welfare (e.g. apply for jobs and go to school). She is content to milk the welfare system (and even after she defrauded welfare for thousands of dollars she STILL gets welfare). SO fuck you and your poor people. They dont need any more of my hard earned money.

A wet, broken, cardboard box in New Yawk Shitty

Quote Originally Posted by Archie Bunker View Post

Example:

Thats why I just eat Ramen Noodles....to me that's like the best steak money can buy...

Oh but I don't eat steak, I am a vegetarian.
    Without music life would be a mistake. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Your thermos would fit nice in my lunchbox....

Us on hard drugs? That would be horrible. We'd probably end up sounding like Bryan Adams. - Thom Yorke

Banned

I buy filet's with mah food stamps.

Ramen noodles use chicken stock.