Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2009 Coachella Sexcapades?

Default Re: 2009 Coachella Sexcapades?

rofl handbanana ftw

i should have hit the dome more, but my feet fucking hurt!!

oh well, handbanana i still owe you that beer...
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    And I have a natural inclination to find condescending boarders that can only define themselves through misdirected and juvenile anony-snark repellent, so we have that between us.

Srsly Pierogihead, you're a bipolar twat that serves no other purpose here (and by "here" I meant the entire board) than to be a burr in the side of otherwise happy people.

You're a stale, outmoded, personality-less internet cliche, predicated on the sorry idea that if you berate people in an anonymous environment that they might mistake that aggression for power and gravitate to it. Your hope is that people might want to avoid that snark so that you can then confuse that avoidance with respect (which it is clearly not)

So seriously. Eat a bag of raccoon taints, fuck off to one of the Chans and learn to troll with flavor.
    HandBanana, there is no sense to the two of us arguing over this matter because we share differentiating views (I don't like hos & bros while you don't like my anti-ho & bro's stance.) I am just sharing my opinion, though, and I'm not aggressively trying to pursue berating anyone -- but it is my opinion and I can't apologize over that. I feel you are a quality, bright person to converse with for the most part, but your reactions to my comments seem to jump too quickly in convicting me before you take a step back and maybe try to understand that my perspective comes with reason from things in life I have seen that you may have not have.

I am not trying to be a "trolly" that is trying to bring down the mood intentionally, but 2 cheating girlfriends, a perpetual 1 liar and half dozen rock star/artist friends who can't get their lives together later, you too might rethink peoples' actions and look for a bigger, fulfilling meaning to close contact with the opposite (or same, if that's your cup of tea) sex.

Again, what people do is their business, and if you have it and can do it, then that is fine. I'd at least like to be given the respect to share my perspective, though, as much as you don't want to hear it. I shouldn't have to apologize for being a little less reserved or destructive in the way I live my life, though.

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

This isnt about your (toxic kneejerk) comments in this thread.
    That wouldnt warrant me typing out a graph like that.

This is about your entire board persona and you know it.
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

Banned

I don't even know what I do that makes you so up in arms about what I say? I have about over a dozen personas on here depending who I'm speaking with, you should know.

As for this topic right here, I know my opinion isn't "cool" or "hip" because at the end of the day, sex sells and always wins with the majority -- especially this type of crowd. I guess I'm a huge unhip kid.

Saturday Night after the fest, suffacated passed out in the tent and I still had my dancing shoes on, so I headed for the Dome. Ended up meeting afew PAW members and staying until it shut down. On the way back to our tent I stopped to meet afew more, then headed back to our tent. As I stumbled inside, he woke up and I told him how I met Loca, Ally, Kingsblend, Mattpach, etc, and how good Ally was playing with her balls all lit up. He smiled saying, "You' were out PAWing weren't you?"

suffacated and I also learned that an air mattress during sex ends up like a limp dick after sex if you don't make sure the cap on the end is tight...

And, I'm not positve, but on Monday morning I didn't want to wake up, but was feeling like a baked potato and started throwing my sheets off before realizing that The Fro was standing there talking to Pete about using our wagon. Does that count?
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

I thought this fucking thread was about fucking!!! Will you stop fighting so we can read about some more slutty behavior? Jeez.

My lady and I were completely blasted most of the weekend and had the sofa bed in the living room of the condo... so we didn't get around to much hanky panky until Monday. At that point we decided "roommates be damned", we're boning in the living room and they'll just have to hide out in their bedrooms for a while. Or come out and watch, whatever.

To paraphrase, PierogiHead is jelous and needs to get laid, stat. Jesus, man; you can't piss on the holy trinity of SEX drugs and rock & roll.

Props to those who got some.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by meyouseek View Post
    I thought this fucking thread was about fucking!!! Will you stop fighting so we can read about some more slutty behavior? Jeez.
    Sorry but it's always been really aggravating throughout my life that an entire scene berates you because you don't fall into their pre-determined mold their art-music lifestyle has institutionalized over the course of years. The self-professed open-minded, liberal crassy art kids I've been surrounded by a majority the last half of my life can be very close-minded.

Basically it doesn't matter if you're a "bro" jock giving your "buddy" hell for not hooking up with the chick from the party the night before or if you're just some skinny hipster guy with an ironic beard, flannel and moccasins kicking you out as a roommate because you don't live the same way they do by bringing home a new girl every weekend while they're high as a kite. At the end of the day, they're both the same person in action. If I couldn't have a problem with people on this general level, I would -- like I said, their business is their business -- but when I'm constantly put down because their business suddenly becomes my apparent wrong way to live, it just gets irritating.

Fire away another mocking of my opinion.

Someone smacked my ass at the fest, but I didn't see them. I'm pretty sure it was a "chill out, you're at coachella" smack, as i was whining about the cart i was standing at not selling water when it happened. I was also pretty convinced it was my friend, but she denied it.

I spooned and snuggled with HEADSTRUCK for a solid week straight
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

someone grabbed my ass, then didn't even give me the courtesy of a reach around.

Kids these days...

I think I agree with Pierogi Head, but probably for different reasons. If you have to post about your sex life on a message board, you are just looking for some sort of affirmation or something. I dunno, seems like a desperate cry to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    I think I agree with Pierogi Head, but probably for different reasons. If you have to post about your sex life on a message board, you are just looking for some sort of affirmation or something. I dunno, seems like a desperate cry to me.
    Yes, yes this is exactly where I was trying to get out but with too many words and examples.

I guess if you're all college kids who need to gloat to your pals when this happens, then this type of behavior is expected (but still immature.) If you're in your mid-20s or older though, maybe keep it to yourself. If you can carry on a healthy sex life without anybody noticing and between you and whomever, then I have no problem with that.

Yeah, you made some pretty cogent and salient points when you started calling everyone "sluts"
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.

Banned

Yeah, you made some pretty cogent and salient points when you started calling everyone "sluts"
    That started off as a recurring joke but then SOMEBODY got all defensive and ripping into me. I know it's hard to tell what tone is being taken over written text, man, but all you're doing is attacking me. I felt we cleared the air recently, so it sucks to keep reading all this spite from you towards me. Shit, it's just not a fun feeling.

Ummmmm, look at the timeline dingus.
    Go back one page.
    You started shit.
    Youre man enough to swing, be man enough to take a punch.

Jeezus you are bipolar, even by internet standards.

Banned

Ummmmm, look at the timeline dingus.
    Go back one page.
    You started shit.
    Youre man enough to swing, be man enough to take a punch.

Jeezus you are bipolar, even by internet standards.
    So I compared you to a sex-fiend jock at first, but then I attempted to understand what you look and act like (pretty complimentary I must say.) I don't know you obviously so it's not like any of that is worth anything. If that was pretty offensive, then shame on me and I suck for upsetting you.

Quote Originally Posted by PierogiHead View Post
    I don't like people who are flauntingly promiscuous. I see nothing more acceptable about being a "makeout whore" than being a whore in general. Frankly, I don't trust people who have a lot of sex or act out sexually.
    you need to get laid, or better yet....................GO FUCK YOURSELF!

If two consenting adults wanna have fun together at a festival that's their prerogative. Just because it's not happening for you doesn't mean that you have to shit in everybody else's cereal bowl.

In other news.....I got no play, wasn't really looking for it, but woulda been nice. Had an amazing weekend regardless. I did lock eyes with a girl and she gave me the biggest smile in the world, i felt like a 13 yr old.

I think our liquor and whores song must have put the girls off although they were the loudest singers during the campground renditions, and the short hair probably didn't help either for the coachella crowd

On the way from Lot C to the entrance, a (EXCEEDINGLY ATTRACTIVE) young man ran up behind me, put his arm around my shoulder, and said these exact words:

"Very attractive red head, you are. You remind me of a tigress"

and then he ran away, and I never saw him again. To say the least, it was a huge ego boost for this daywalker.
    Last edited by beckith; 04-23-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: ahahahaha, i'm just an idiot. don't mind me.

I cant keep this inside any more...

PierogiHead touched my butthole.

Banned

HandBanana, I'll put it this way: If you're screwing anything that moves, having threesomes with your best bud and his girlfriend and then telling me Jesus Himself doesn't approve of the way I live, then buzz off, because that's where I'm getting at here with all my anti- talk.

It doesn't sound like you are. It sounds like you're just a normal kid who enjoys some healthy loving. I'd rather be around people who are up front about their lifestyles than the righteous "chosen ones" who mask their hypocritical lifestyles with bullshit speeches about right vs. wrong, fake nice personalities, so forth...

Sorry if this thread conjured up some convoluted abstract bad memories on my end, thus condemnging others here for what others in my actual life have done, etc. I probably shouldn't have said anything to begin with. I shouldn't have gotten involved.

You're probably not going to understand me, and that's not dandy but yes, I am pretty complex.
    Last edited by PierogiHead; 04-23-2009 at 12:54 PM.

Wow. New here.. but here's my thoughts from an unbias standpoint.

Peiro. I don't give a fuck if you're celibate.. that's just more beautiful coachella women for me.
    But, you coming in here and judging and bitching and whining is annoying.
    You knew this thread was about sex/hooking up.. if you've got a problem with that... don't enter. That easy.
    Seriously... Coachella is sex, drugs, and rock & roll. If you don't like one or more of those aspects.. fine. Stay away from them. But don't hate on everyone else that's enjoying it.

Anyways... no loving for me. Danced with some ladies, and spent a bunch of time hanging out with one but I was too drunk to even remember.

Quote Originally Posted by beckith View Post
    On the way from Lot C to the entrance, a (EXCEEDINGLY ATTRACTIVE) young man ran up behind me, put his arm around my shoulder, and said these exact words:

"Very attractive red head, you are. You remind me of tigress"

and then he ran away, and I never saw him again. To say the least, it was a huge ego boost for this daywalker.
    I had to look at your profile, and let me boost your ego a second time. Damn! But I don't know who tigress is, and i'm not your young man.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

A/s/l/bbq ?

Quote Originally Posted by JebusLives View Post
    I had to look at your profile, and let me boost your ego a second time. Damn! But I don't know who tigress is, and i'm not your young man.
    Oh man, my bad. I'm apparently illiterate and forgot to add an "a" before tigress.

but, shucks! way to make a girl blush.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Egoo View Post
    Wow. New here.. but here's my thoughts from an unbias standpoint.

Peiro. I don't give a fuck if you're celibate.. that's just more beautiful coachella women for me.
    But, you coming in here and judging and bitching and whining is annoying.
    You knew this thread was about sex/hooking up.. if you've got a problem with that... don't enter. That easy.
    Seriously... Coachella is sex, drugs, and rock & roll. If you don't like one or more of those aspects.. fine. Stay away from them. But don't hate on everyone else that's enjoying it.

Anyways... no loving for me. Danced with some ladies, and spent a bunch of time hanging out with one but I was too drunk to even remember.

People like you are the reason I don't like musicians as people and don't want to ever know one. There is more to life than sex drugs and rock & roll. You ruin Coachella -- you don't make it. Life and the world around us would be 100000000000 better without your life-wrecking garbage being brought into it. It's not a matter of "celibacy" -- It's a matter of excess, glutteny and abuse. When I'm 50, still got it up, healthy as a horse and with someone who loves me eternally, I'll be getting the last laugh. At Coachella 2035, of course, while you're dead in the ground 6 feet under due to rotting your veins and lungs out with drugs and dirty sex.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    its no different than talking about anything else on a fucking message board. people come on her to share stories and opinions about anything and everything. if you bitches are too uptight to enjoy a good sex story, then stay the fuck out of this thread. sounds like you both need to get laid.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by sexecutioner View Post
    its no different than talking about anything else on a fucking message board. people come on her to share stories and opinions about anything and everything. if you bitches are too uptight to enjoy a good sex story, then stay the fuck out of this thread. sounds like you both need to get laid.
    Maybe I'll start a thread where people can talk about how much money they make.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Girls in the Sahara tent were acting like I was some kind of rapist if I so much as leaned on them after being shoved aside. At one point, I actually did try to start to dance with a girl (who positioned her ass about 3 cm in front of my crotch), but before I could even touch her she ran to the other side of her group and said, "One question: What The Hell?!"

How does anyone do it? I don't think chicks at Coachella want to hook up.