Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LOST AND FOUND - OFFICIAL THREAD

Wink LOST AND FOUND - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lost and found has phones, cameras, ID's, Wallets, Purses, keys, etc.

We are working on phones today. We will be back in full force starting Tuesday April 28th. We are sending Twitter status updates on our progress.

We have a few notebook paper pads filled with descriptions of lost items along with 100's of emails to go through. We will be going through those in order received.

You can inquire about your item through info@coachella.com

WHEN YOU EMAIL US, THEN.....describe your item in great detail and how to get a hold of you. If you are looking for a camera, please also describe distinctive pictures, preferably non Coachella ones. Like your dog, wedding, kid birthday or something to prove its your camera.

We will be posting pictures of keys, cameras, dead phones and misc. items next week when we get back.

IF you found and item and you didnt turn it in, you can post in this thread and we will send people here to look for you. We can not coordinate between two third parties.

Yes at least 1/2 the wallets still have money in them so have some faith!

Thank you!

p.s. For OFFICIAL Lost and Found you email us to inquire.. I wont be checking posts here. that is why I gave detailed info above. saying to email. because that is what I will be checking. the emails.
    xxooo

EDIT 4/28/09
    http://coachella.com/event/keys
    http://coachella.com/event/cameras
    http://coachella.com/event/phones
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Default Re: LOST AND FOUND - OFFICIAL THREAD

ORANGE OLYMPUS DIGI CAMERA LOST ON SATURDAY.

Please get in touch with me if anyone found it. 415 596 0402 or email me thubbard@manusf.com

Thank you.

Lost - white, partially transparent sport water bottle with black coachella logo. Dropped between water refill booth and restrooms in the entrance area, ~midnight Sunday. Anyone see it?

Lurker

WHAT A WEEKEND!
    I had pictures taken with Busy P! Gaspard from Justice! So Me! and Dj Mehdi! Which was awesome....

but I lost my camera....

It is a new silver Sony cyber shot W220 camera with a gray wristband, and 4 GB memory card.

That is what it looks like:
    http://digitalbestbuys.com.au/images..._dsc_w_200.jpg

$1000.00 Reward if the PICTURES OR CAMERA are found!
    No Questions asked...I will of course pay for shipping!

I am wearing a purple tank in some of the pictures and this shirt (I am the one in the center, wearing sunglasses)

If you know anything about this camera or the pictures...it would make my year! Any information, my email is: spencer8912000@yahoo.com

Thank you!
    Happy Coachella Everyone!
    Last edited by spencer891; 04-28-2009 at 04:49 PM.

I lost my Oakley sunglass sleeve while retrieving my camera from my pocket walking around... Don't know if that happened to be found. Worth inquiring about, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

The murder capital where we murder for capital

PF, is there a way to put this info on the Coachella.com home page? I'm guessing a lot of folks don't even look at the board. Just a thought.

this is supremely good news. i left a little scribble in the notepad at the booth with my brothers number, and sent an e-mail a few days ago... i guess i should have a little bit of hope. this is awesome.

BLACK Sony Cybershot T900 camera. I can describe the majority of photos on there or any other pertinent info if necessary. Please PM if found.

Quote Originally Posted by spencer891 View Post
    Reward if the PICTURES OR CAMERA are found!
    No Questions asked...I will even pay for shipping!
    The reward is you will pay for shipping? What kind of reward is that?

Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    PF, is there a way to put this info on the Coachella.com home page? I'm guessing a lot of folks don't even look at the board. Just a thought.
    when I get back on tuesday I will sort it out. it will also be on a post coachella email. im just putting it here for now real quick.

again people, i am not checking here for your lost items, please see first post for instructions. thank you.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Word....

PF you guys over at GV are great. Thanks for all you have done.

Resident DnB Encyclopedia Donaldj's Avatar

I sent an email to info but I'll throw it up here too in case someone found it and didn't turn it in.

I lost my camera sometime Friday night or Saturday morning.

It's a light grey Olympus model FE-210 or X-775. I am not sure which but my manual is for both models so it's either or. I had about 550 pictures left on there to take. I think it had a 512 meg memory stick. I had a few pictures from Coachella Friday and I can't remember if anything else was on there or not. There were a few long distance crowd shits for McCartney, Franz, Silversun and the Sahara. I know I backed everything up just a few weeks prior but can't recall if I deleted them off of there or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Semantic View Post
    If there was a Frank Lucas of DnB links, Donald would be him...

Donald is not only the Frank Lucas of the board, but also the resident Buddha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    All in favor of an Underworld / High Contrast US co-tour say "AYE!"
    "Real Drum & Bass is not something that sounds like a 17 year old rock band who have just listened to Slipmatt on their first E & decided to make Drum & Bass" - Marcus Intalex

http://soundcloud.com/donaldj-1/jind...pect-8-16-2012

I found a Sony Cybershot DSC-W70, 7.2 Megapixel Camera. It is silver and has no wristband with a series of scratches on the face. Please email me at ptelefus@gmail.com.

I lost my Aviators with a Heineken flashing light clip to them in the Sahara during MSTRKRFT anyone have em?
    If you see me dancing.......join in!

I LOST MY MIND AND LEFT MY HEART AT COACHELLA! No worries though...The mind was getting old and irregular anyway and I know I left the heart in a safe and wonderful place!

We did find a phone charger in our camp area on Monday that I spaced out on dropping off at L&F...We were with the Dance All Weekend Group right in front of the scoreboard with Frozen Pilgrim, Rage Patton, and the Fro... Look familiar?

It says it's some sort of LG travel adapter...We can send it if it's yours!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

i found a pipe (with weed still in it) and a lighter on the grass right after the cure. i could return it if someone describes...
    Last edited by giantglassomilk; 04-23-2009 at 04:44 PM. Reason: i already smoked the weed.

I found a semi precious stone, on the floor of a camping porta potty. If you want it back send me a description and I can mail.

I lost a Pink Canon SD 1100 IS camera. I'll gladly pay for shipping if someone found it! I got to Coachella late friday evening and had cleared my memory card before getting there so the majority of the pictures are Coachella-esque. I took only a few pictures of my friend and I. I'm wearing a yellow top with a blue cardigan and black shorts and my friend was wearing a floral dress with a yellow cardigan.

Coachella is my favorite time of the year but for some reason everything (other than the music itself) that could've gone wrong for me did, so getting my camera back would be a miracle and much appreciated.

Feel free to PM or email me at michellerios5@gmail.com if you found it!

Thanks.

I lost my camera at 1:45 pm on Day Three. I left the camera on a hook in a portapotty at the entrance. It was somewhere between the 4th and 10th portapotty on the right. I was gone for only 5 minutes and it was gone.

It is a Canon SD890IS. The pictures are all of a tall girl in various halter tops and tall guy with a hairy chest. There are tons of paul mccartney pictures, Band of Horses, Hold Steady, Airborne Toxic Event…. There’s also a video of paul mccartney singing blackbird. In some pictures I’ll have on a brown tweed newsboy cap and braids. I’ll email a picture from my boyfriend’s pic, it will show you a picture of us.

The outside has a bunch of little scratches. If the memory card is in there, it can be folded into a usb port. It has a wrist holder.

The serial number is either 2566b001(AA) or 13803090901 or (21)6421101639 (I’m not sure which one on the box is a serial number. The front says Digital ELPH. 10.0 megapixels, 5x optical zoom….

Let me know if you need more info. I would appreciate any help you have to offer. I can be reached at alkinney77@msn.com

Thanks so much!!!!
    Alexa
    Last edited by mollyandkeely; 04-24-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: forgot information for contact

LOST: My virginity....

Exclamation Re: LOST AND FOUND - OFFICIAL THREAD

Looking For Florence Elizabeth Maschmeyer of San Francisco
    If you are her or know her please contact me so I can return your stuff!!!!
    I sent a card in the mail to your address on your id and I'm waiting until I can confirm that is your current address to send your things off.
    you can reach me through here or send me a email at kikakatrain@hotmail.com
    hope to find you soon
    jes
    Attached Images Attached Images

I found a camera on Saturday morning in the recharge tent in the campgrounds.

Before taking it to the lost and found, my buddy and I took pictures of ourselves and a few people sitting around us... just because. I don't remember what kind of camera it was, but if you lost a camera Saturday morning in the recharge tent... contact Dani ASAP. It is probably waiting for you.

EDIT: Also, the camera was grey.
    Last edited by rage patton; 04-24-2009 at 11:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Lurker

lost nikon s210 8.0 megapixels blue metallic with a 4gb sd card in one of the parking lots on saturday like at 2 p.m. please e-mail christian_home156@hotmail.com or text 16192036274... I would appreciate if you found and send it to me I will pay shipping.

I lost a BLACK OLYMPUS CAMERA :0(

if anyone is out there in search of it's owner... here i am...

i can send descriptions of pictures.

crossing my fingers.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by Kikakat View Post
    Looking For Florence Elizabeth Maschmeyer of San Francisco
    If you are her or know her please contact me so I can return your stuff!!!!
    I sent a card in the mail to your address on your id and I'm waiting until I can confirm that is your current address to send your things off.
    you can reach me through here or send me a email at kikakatrain@hotmail.com
    hope to find you soon
    jes
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/s....0%20Maschmeyer

I also would just like to thank the person who returned my wallet to the lost and found. With everything still in it! I guess there are truly decent people out there.

i dropped my camera in the sahara on friday walking out a bit early during crystal castles. when i got out of the tent i realized i didn't have it. i was retracing my steps and a really nice guy tapped me on the shoulder and said i think you dropped your camera and returned it. thank you nice guy that returned my camera and saved it from getting trampled. you rock! i feel indebted to you.

I found a black Pentax Optio A40 SR 12 Megapixel digital camera. It has loads of really cool pictures on it so let let me know if it is yours. Not sure, but it might belong to a John.
    My contact is banksoj@gmail.com

To the man who stole my camera on friday:

you know who you are. I dropped it under the bamboo starscraper. another woman picked it up, and you flat out lied to her, and told her it was yours. that drunken idiot actually gave it to you.

you are a bad person. that was the only thing i had to help me record my memories of coachella. i had very special pictures on that camera that i hadn't had an opportunity to upload.

should you return my camera, there will be a financial reward. you may even get your karma points back, too.
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.