Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 32

Thread: Thank you for cheering us on

  1. #1

    Default Thank you for cheering us on

    When we broke in all three days in a row, at the main entrance.
    The only reason I made it in was because everyone was shouting "Go! Go! You can do it!"
    Awesome you guys! Did anybody see that Marine on Friday eat shit when he dove for my ass? hahahahaha I charged it outta there.
    Thanks you guys! Coachella was legit haha

  2. #2

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    haha duuude thats so hardcore. right on.

  3. #3
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    11,960

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    being a criminal is cool.

  4. #4
    Member jdaws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ann Arbor
    Posts
    359

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    obviously

  5. #5
    The Dude CalmerThanYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Snuggieville
    Posts
    7,360

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    YEAH! FUCK SUPPORTING THE FESTIVAL YOU LOVE SO MUCH!

    HEY EVERYONE! LET'S ALL NOT BUY TICKETS NEXT YEAR! EVERYONE SHOULD BREAK IN, THEN WE CAN PAY THE BANDS WITH BREAK INS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

  6. #6
    Member kronz420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    palm desert/Pomona
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Im going to tackle you next year

  7. #7
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on




    Yay you?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  8. #8
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,175

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    i hope your dick falls off.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  9. #9
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    15,947

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Well done on making shit more expensive for the rest of us, Tauguy.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    i wish you got tackled instead

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    RSM
    Posts
    87

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post



    Yay you?
    hoooooooollly shit.

    where do you guys find pictures like these?

    i mean, were you LOOKING for a picture of something like that to reply with?

    i wonder what you would have to type in on google search to find that..

    anyway, it was perfect for this guy's post. lol
    Why couldn't Coachella end on 4/20?

    Quote Originally Posted by sin213 View Post
    dmb, re: your sig >> technically, coachella does end on 4/20...most acts will finish up a few mins after midnight.

    have a fatty ready for midnight yo.

  12. #12
    Member El.C.Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    1,094

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    i would have fucked your day up if i had seen you

  13. #13
    Rover canexplain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    14,995

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    i have never snuck into a fest .... i have been to a bunch that started out as a pay fest that turned free just because there were so many people ... not sure how i feel about this .... first thought though is , live and let live ....if they get caught, they pay the price, and if not, hey how many people are going to sneak in anyway .... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

  14. #14
    Member MantisMel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    852

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    I used to sneak in the first couple of years of Coachella. Not break in. Thats because I was broke and vowed never to miss Coachella and sneaking in was just more rewarding when you got in because it took time, brains and effort. But now that Im an adult with a job that pays me I learned a little thing called saving money so I can pay my way in. So way to go Tauguy! Keep that Rage mentality alive broseph!
    '01 '02 '03 '04 '06 '07 '08 '09 '10 '11 '12 '13...





  15. #15

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Sometimes I sneak in, with my ticket in my pocket, purely based on principles.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    awwww, tauguy, did you think this crowd was going to give you props for being such a cash strapped idiot that you chose to sneak into a fest we all paid for??

    tough break kid.

    some other suggestions:
    write a letter to peta, explaining why you just love your new leather shoes.
    bring your probation officer to your job interview.
    calmly explain to the cop that whatever you did, it wasn't your fault, because you were on drugs.

    time for good decisions
    My entire universe exploded right in front of me, and all I could do was laugh about it.

    I'm saving my extra camping spot for Charlie Sheen.

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie M Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    12,113

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    i have never snuck into a fest .... i have been to a bunch that started out as a pay fest that turned free just because there were so many people ... not sure how i feel about this .... first thought though is , live and let live ....if they get caught, they pay the price, and if not, hey how many people are going to sneak in anyway .... cr****
    Hey Ron, you going to go see this?

    The Tinychat password is coache11a

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiloka View Post
    Share the art bus to enhance the festival... can be used as stage for band ...
    I can also come early and help set up ...
    How can you say no to this offer, Goldenvoice?

  18. #18

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Haha props?
    I just wanted to say thank you. Cause the fact is I did get props lol. Regardless of what people say, people will always do what people do.
    No cash, no food, no anything... yet I had a great weekend.
    As stricken with poverty and strife as I may be I always will find a way to have a smile on my face

  19. #19
    Member frazzles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,940

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Uh. Good for you I guess?
    There is a difference between sneaking in and breaking in.
    Breaking in is less cool and shows more stupidity.
    But props for not gettin caught.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    i'm all about this

  22. #22
    Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    aquabania
    Posts
    17,175

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    how do you know they weren't cheering on the people trying to tackle you?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

  23. #23
    Member victhebrick21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Highland
    Posts
    160

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Bastard!!!

    I spent my future child college tuiton that weekend.

  24. #24
    Banned marooko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In your mouth!
    Posts
    19,587

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    its making me sad
    that this seems to be
    catching on.
    i dont get it.
    please stop.
    please.

    also, i would have turned you in
    if i saw you inside of the festival.
    i hope next year you brake
    your ankle and fall while the marine
    accidentally runs past you.
    but not before his boot
    takes out a couple of your teeth.
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

  25. #25

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    sometimes i miss the days when i used to do shit like that. not worth it anymore now that i have a good job and can pay for this stuff, but hell, when you aint got nothin to lose, fuck it. i dont miss being broke, just the adrenaline rush you get from running from the pigs/security. i never snuck into coachella though, but always wondered how hard it would be. i think id try to hop a fence somewhere off to the side instead of running through the front gate, but thats just me.
    Let's go on a livin' spree!

  26. #26
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,557

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Quote Originally Posted by Tauguy View Post
    When we broke in all three days in a row, at the main entrance.
    The only reason I made it in was because everyone was shouting "Go! Go! You can do it!"
    Awesome you guys! Did anybody see that Marine on Friday eat shit when he dove for my ass? hahahahaha I charged it outta there.
    Thanks you guys! Coachella was legit haha
    Yeah, Coachella may be legit, but you, asshole, are far from legit. Next time, try breaking into aisle 5, 3rd shelf down...that's where you'll find douches!

  27. #27
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,557

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Quote Originally Posted by coachellaforever09 View Post
    haha duuude thats so hardcore. right on.
    You want hardcore? Let's cheer him onto skydiving off a cliff! Now, that's hardcore!

  28. #28
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,557

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    Quote Originally Posted by Tauguy View Post
    Haha props?
    I just wanted to say thank you. Cause the fact is I did get props lol. Regardless of what people say, people will always do what people do.
    No cash, no food, no anything... yet I had a great weekend.
    As stricken with poverty and strife as I may be I always will find a way to have a smile on my face
    Love the attitude, asshole...It'll match that future toothless smile you'll be sportin to match it...

  29. #29
    Daft Punky Junkie BROKENDOLL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,557

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    My apologies everyone...This is obviously a case of P.M.S. vs Fucktards...

  30. #30

    Default Re: Thank you for cheering us on

    P.M.S. defeats Fucktards once again!

    You go, BROKENDOLL!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •