Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I be afraid? Guy masturbating at coachella..Stalker?

Default Should I be afraid? Guy masturbating at coachella..Stalker?

I'm aware that this probably was a coincidence, but I had an experience on Saturday in Sahara that really freaked me out. Please let me know if anyone out there experienced something similar. And I'd appreciate if this thread wasn't made into a joke.

In Sahara this year I was dancing during chemical brothers when my friend called to my attention that a man close behind me was masturbating. He had a backpack covering himself. She pulled me away from him and when I turned to look at him I completely recognized his face. He was a much older man, probably in his 60s, I am in my late teens. I walked away in the crowd and continued to remember his face.

I suddenly realized that 2 years ago this SAME exact guy had danced behind me in Sahara. He had followed close behind me as I tried to move away. At the time I didnt realize he was jacking off but I realize now that's probably what he was doing. I'm pretty positive it's the same person.

Does this mean anything? My friend said she saw a few people doing it in Sahara and that he probably just comes every year and happened to be near me again.

Again, please don't make a joke on this thread.

Default Re: Should I be afraid? Guy masturbating at coachella..Stalker?

Quote Originally Posted by nightingaleoverthere View Post
    I'm aware that this probably was a coincidence, but I had an experience on Saturday in Sahara that really freaked me out. Please let me know if anyone out there experienced something similar. And I'd appreciate if this thread wasn't made into a joke.

In Sahara this year I was dancing during chemical brothers when my friend called to my attention that a man close behind me was masturbating. He had a backpack covering himself. She pulled me away from him and when I turned to look at him I completely recognized his face. He was a much older man, probably in his 60s, I am in my late teens. I walked away in the crowd and continued to remember his face.

I suddenly realized that 2 years ago this SAME exact guy had danced behind me in Sahara. He had followed close behind me as I tried to move away. At the time I didnt realize he was jacking off but I realize now that's probably what he was doing. I'm pretty positive it's the same person.

Does this mean anything? My friend said she saw a few people doing it in Sahara and that he probably just comes every year and happened to be near me again.

...Man its just too easy to make a joke here.

I sincerely hope that what you've described is just some kind of horrible coincidence or that you've mistaken two different events as something inter-connected. I'm sorry some horrible disgusting person ruined your Saturday night though. I've never seen this happen myself, but I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

you should only be afraid if you see him now or anywhere else. probably just a random.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

I doubt it's anything you need to worry about too much. Just a highly unfortunate coincidence. And you may or may not be remembering what happened two years ago correctly. The power of suggestion can distort memories, especially in traumatic events.

As long as he wasn't touching you, I'd say you are ok. It's kinda creepy that it may be the same bloke you saw 2 years ago doing the same thing...two years ago you were in your mid-teens & if your parents saw this they might be inclined to file sexual assault charges. i don't know. "Aphrael" is studying to be a lawyer and may be able to provide legalities here.

Moral of the story is: Guys jerk off in the Sahara Tent (I'm sure worse happens, but I won't go there now), so don't sit down, lay down or walk barefoot in the Sahara!
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Oh come on, it wasn't that big of a deal. I promise I wouldn't have aimed for your hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monklish View Post
    Fuck you and fuck Haiti.

that's what you get for dressing like a whore
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    Moral of the story is: Guys jerk off in the Sahara Tent (I'm sure worse happens, but I won't go there now), so don't sit down, lay down or walk barefoot in the Sahara!
    Ew. Thanks for making me never want to go to the Sahara again.

how do you know know he was jacking off? maybe he was packing his bowl or something...

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post

Hmm. Thanks for making me want to go to the Sahara more.

(especially if the person in question is Randy)

Can someone photoshop Pedo Bear in the Sahara please.

I'm really sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by breakjaw View Post
    I hope noone stab me with belt bucklez while I line dancing so fast in Skoal Tent,please peoplez!

This happens frequently at the Sahara?

I never witnessed anything remotely close to this.. Maybe next year we will see a chick fingering herself!!

I do all my jerking off in the Gobi, but thats a personal choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonalJesus28 View Post
    Paul Tollett do something!
    Daddy P! Help

were you guys on drugs when this happened?

Quote Originally Posted by travolta View Post
    how do you know know he was jacking off? maybe he was packing his bowl or something...
    maybe the whole toes curled up & eyes rolled back suggested otherwise?
    Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Maybe he was just really into packing a bowl

Atop Zardoz, wagging my pickle everywhere

I TOLD U I WAS JUST ITCHEH!!!!!!!!
    "All of you coachella 'regulars' have nasty boy pussies and itchy dick4's on your asses.
    Why don't you all make like a tree and get chopped down and die. You all have been dreadfully mean to me.
    I Hate you. All of you. None of you will ever get to see a womans chest meat or finger blast hott cougies like me.
    Fuck you all. Consider this my resignation.
    Fair the well, you elitest scumbags."

Faxman75, who has clearly had enough

She pulled me away from him and when I turned to look at him I completely recognized his face.
    You just had to get another look... didn't ya....

i remember hearing a story about someone who took a piss in sahara...just whipped it out and pissed on the ground. plus, with all the kidz on drugz there is a lot of puking too...so yeah....sahara is not a clean place.
    Coachella 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
    Lollapalooza 95, 96, 97, 03, 08
    Rock The Bells 07, 09, 10
    Sasquatch 10
    Bonnaroo 09
    Vegoose 07, RIP
    Mile High 09

Upcoming Shows
    6/9 - Deftones/Dillenger | 6/10 - Cake | 6/17 - Buckethead | 6/28 - Glitch Mob | 7/25 - APC | 7/30 - LA Rising (Rage, Muse, Lauryn Hill, Rise Against) | 8/12 - Cut//Copy

Yeah, I prefer to use the backpack for numerous reasons. I mean, it obviously hides the throbbing erection I get when I look at you but it serves deeper purposes than that. It also allows for quick access to things. That's why you didn't see/feel(when I came on you) me in 07. I had a bunch of masks in my bag that I could easily just throw on if you got suspicious. I also like to keep a camera in there to get some shots of you so I can have some material til the next coachella. Some tweezers for hair removal, of course. And a towel to clean up the obvious.

See ya next year.

So let me get this straight: some crusty old man was trying to jerk off on your ass in the Sahara tent, you want to know if you should be afraid, and you don't want us to make jokes? This is the greatest thread I've seen since the festival ended. It should get loads of replies.

He was easy to spot because of his lack of rhythm. He was always one beat off.

I hope he gets a stiff punishment for his crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    I hope he gets a stiff punishment for his crimes.
    I'd say he deserves a couple years of hard time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    He was easy to spot because of his lack of rhythm. He was always one beat off.
    i see what you did there

I never knew you saw me. Oh well next time turn around and go with it...it's a lot more fun that way. Oh ya, I guess you didn';t check your socks......See ya next year!!!

Lurker

Im sorry but thats pretty god awful, you should report shit like that if your concerned enough.

not a big deal. next time just tell him to knock it off

That was probably my dad. He doesn't speak English, so that's really the only way he can communicate with people. If it happens again just smile at him and let him do his thing.