Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Increase in # of idiots/douche bags this year

Default Re: Increase in # of idiots/douche bags this year

The only problem I had was this fucken kid pounding on the porta pootties.. it was like 12 am.. already fucking up my high. He was like dont worry about me im just drunk.. I was like fuck you that is no excuse and he just ran off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RisforRufus View Post
    Did anyone else notice this?

This blog put it well.

Kinda funny
    So this is clearly your blog, right buddy? You don't come right out and say, but come one, who else would be subjecting others to this digital diarrhea?

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Even if there were, I didn't really notice. Why? I was too busy racing from stage to stage, soaking in Coachella and all of it's glory. I was on cloud nine the entire time, untouchable. The only douchy activity that got thrust into my good vibes aura was the mosh pit during The Bloody Beatroots that formed very near me. I simply stayed out as it died some 30 seconds later, problem solved.

If you let other people bring you down at Coachella that's your bad. It's one of the happiest places on earth, just ignore the brief spurts of negativity and voila, you're golden.

Leaving Sat night from Sahara when everything was over, this Napoleon complex (I'm pretty tall, he was chest high) kept running up behind me and trying to trip me. After the 3rd time I confronted him asking why he was doing that and he started getting really angry, saying because he could, threatening to rip my shirt off, calling me a bitch, etc.. I mean WTF? I was just walking along with my friends...
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    My friend saw you while she was in the ferris wheel and she tried to get a closer look by actually leaping out of the ferris wheel but somebody caught her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerowackattack View Post
    Might there be a correlation between the overall attractiveness of the Coachella crowd AND the amount of Douchebags attending said festival???
    Does the influx of douche bags actually, positively correlate to an increase in attractive females???
    Are the douche bags responsible for bringing these beautiful women???
    I do not want to believe so, but something tells me +sorority girls = +fraternity boys
    If one had the choice of 'more hot women' or 'less douche bags', what would you (and/or Jesus) do???
    Me: less douche bags
    I'll agree to that. I usually don't let other people bother me but when they steal your shit it's kind of impossible not get phased. Plus I already have an amazing girlfriend so next years let's hope there are more ugly bitches and less douche bags. Just don't steal shit, fucking weak.
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Check my latest music video

this thread is fucking depressing . sorry all of you had some kind of bad experience at one point during the weekend , and it really has to suck that anything would be stolen from you , thats the worst feeling ( being violated ) . I just know that everyone here had way more good things to talk about this past weekend than bad . I hope you posted some of your positive stories somewhere on this board .
    INTENSE REALITY OF A DREAM

Some drunk native of Indio slammed into me during Paul on friday, thus making me lose my blackberry phone.

Then my faith in Coachella was fully restored on saturday morning when I checked my email in the camping internet. Apparently another Texan had found my phone laying on the ground, and spent a good bit of time trying to find me to return it. So they finally got ahold of her (she thought I was drunk dialing to tell her how awesome Mccartney was) and I retrieved my phone in the morning at lost and found!

Really made saturday a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by *SURREAL* View Post
    this thread is fucking depressing . sorry all of you had some kind of bad experience at one point during the weekend , and it really has to suck that anything would be stolen from you , thats the worst feeling ( being violated ) . I just know that everyone here had way more good things to talk about this past weekend than bad . I hope you posted some of your positive stories somewhere on this board .
    Oh there were plenty, from seeing Paul McCartney and MBV to being in the LA times blog. But this is the second year in a row shit has gotten stolen from us and it really hurts the festival vibe for me, luckily it happened on the last day. But this has never happened to me at another festival. I still love Coachella though duh.
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Check my latest music video

Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    So this is clearly your blog, right buddy? You don't come right out and say, but come one, who else would be subjecting others to this digital diarrhea?
    digital diarrhea??

NICE!! Ha Ha

Definitely noticed the bro contingent on Saturday. Fucking testosterone-poisoned dipshits all trying to pick fights with eachother in front of me at Thievery.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Your stupid

I was waiting for the Cure for a good 45 minutes when a group of asshats (two guys and two girls) who were all like 5'10 and over, push past me, stepped on the two girls sitting down in front me and proceeded to stand in front in me. I'm 4'10 and had staked out an area where at least I would be able to see the screens. I politely asked him to move to side for so I could see and he acted like I had a third head! But he did move at least, or I would have politely kicked him! I don't understand why tall people need to push past people and be asshats about it. Seriously they could have seen the cure behind me just fine!! There was a lot of drunk beligent people this year. I think security was lack and a lot people snuck little bottles of liquor in. Other than that Coachella rocked this year!

It is true. I only noticed an increase in idiots because in my previous 2 Coachellas I had NOT once encountered a mean person. (I really, really hate people who are just mean.)

This year I encountered 3 perfect examples of genuine assholes.
    1) a guy in a rented RV trying to pull into one of the lots, nearly running folks over, and screaming at the parking attendant, who was doing his job and trying to direct the dude elsewhere. We gave the parking guy a hug because he ended up so flustered after the whole thing.
    2) another guy, oldish, yelling at one of the girls working at the water refill place. Again, this poor girl was trying to do her job, and he was just being a dick. I felt so bad for the girl.
    3) a generic 20 year old wannabe hipster girl, who would have been cute had she not been a cunt, who came up and yelled (actually yelled) at me at 11pm Saturday night while my kid and I were waiting for Mastodon to come on. In front of my daughter (who was more stoked to see Mastodon than ANYTHING else), she yelled "why do you bring your fucking kid here!?" Her only intelligent move was running quickly away after shouting at me, as I would have bitch slapped her with a palm full of mustard.

I know that 3 idiots doesn't mean it was a festival full of idiots, though. Overall, the many other thousands of people we encountered over the weekend were as amazing and as friendly as ever.

Just one bad night and it was in the VIP so what do you expect.

I was trying to buy a quick shot before going back to the main stage and this guy rudely said,'What are you doing'. I said,'Um, trying to buy a shot of tequila'. And he says,"Well, chill, because I was here first'. Ok, he was off to my left so I didn't think he was in line. He could have said, something like, 'excuse me, but I was there first'. But no, he was a total douche about it.

Besides that, the asshat fans of MIA. She's not about violence, I have no idea where these asshats came from. And then trying to get back into the VIP after. I'm a small, thin chick so these muffin top amazon chicks were coming up from behind me and trying to squish me out of the way. So, then i lost it and kinda became an asshat too. I guess it worked, because everyone was calmer 30 seconds later.

Other than that, Coachella was amazing.

(I heard someone in the VIP say ,'Who's MIA?'
    Always wear a helmut