Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Increase in # of idiots/douche bags this year

Default Increase in # of idiots/douche bags this year

Did anyone else notice this?

This blog put it well.

Kinda funny

Default Re: Increase in # of idiots/douche bags this year

yea, It really felt like Frat-Chella. it was full of Frat Boy, Sorrierty girl types, who confused me as to why they were there in the first place.

Whoever goes to Coachella and spends all their time thinking about the negative aspects of the festival, and then goes home and just writes about people he didn't like is not worth my time. Write a blog about how fucking awesome those 3 days were or some shit.

COME ON NOW

Quote Originally Posted by quicksand View Post
    Whoever goes to Coachella and spends all their time thinking about the negative aspects of the festival, and then goes home and just writes about people he didn't like is not worth my time. Write a blog about how fucking awesome those 3 days were or some shit.

COME ON NOW
    shut up. don't try and act like the forums should be all positivity, all the time. Coachella isn't perfect, and neither is the crowd.

COME ON NOW
    The post before says some rather nice things... just fyi

but yes.. it would be lame if you were to look at just the negatives.

would be equally as lame to purposely blind yourself to things you should be critical of

Quote Originally Posted by RisforRufus View Post
    The post before says some rather nice things... just fyi
    Right on, that's cool.

And hey CitizenJ, I genuinely do love every aspect about Coachella.. The people, the music, even this board. I love everything and everyone except for you and your stupid fucking avatar of what looks like a crumpled up ball of tin foil. Suck a big dick and go to Bamboozle instead.

YES. THIEFS. Someone stole my girlfriends wallet, not just the cash (only about $100) but then spent $400 on her Credit card and NEVER turned it back in somewhere so we could get her ID's back. Major hassle while flying. Most people were very cool though, but FUCK that person.
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Check my latest music video

Banned

the sahara was BRO city during crystal castles and etienne de crecy

the crowd was noticeably different this year than any other year, thats for sure

no bus

my friends car got broken into on sunday night. out of all the years going to coachella this is the first year i ever heard of this shit happening. anyone else get shit jacked?

Quote Originally Posted by morelifefucker View Post
    my friends car got broken into on sunday night. out of all the years going to coachella this is the first year i ever heard of this shit happening. anyone else get shit jacked?
    Some ghetto ass capital Douche peeled off my registrations stickers....WTF? I cut them so they only got half...goes well with half a brain I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by morelifefucker View Post
    Last year our camera was stolen, this year my gf's wallet with $100 cash and they spent $400 on her credit card.

jerkoffs, karma will find you.

Still, most people at Coachella are cool.
    That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible is music - Aldous Huxley

Hooked since '06

Check my latest music video

Quote Originally Posted by RisforRufus View Post
    Did anyone else notice this?

This blog put it well.

Kinda funny
    Your blog is fucking terrible. I'm pretty sure people know how to use water fountains.

I had a guy in The Sahara tent who had this disgusting idea to attempt to put his hand down my pants, and when I denied him he proceeded to try and jack my wallet that was in my outside pocket of my shoulder strap purse. Too bad I then decided that I was merely protecting myself and kicked him in the gnads. Saturday night was a trip, indeed.

Sitting in the grass during MBV's wall, I had one leg kind of outstretched, and I didn't realize how many people were getting up to leave. A kind of older bitter-lookin dude half-tripped on my shoe, and turned around really quickly. I thought he was about to apologize, but he started coming at me with this "I'll fucking kill you" look in his eyes. My husband got up and put a hand on his chest and was like "RELAX", and the guy just kind of stabbed me with his eyes and kept walking. I was like you have GOT to be kidding me.

Thumbs down Re: Increase in # of idiots/douche bags this year

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    shut up. don't try and act like the forums should be all positivity, all the time. Coachella isn't perfect, and neither is the crowd.
    What exactly is the "perfect" crowd??
    Everyone who looks & acts like you?
    Selfish moron.

i saw some bro-ish dude taking a piss in the middle of the field near the purple sponge thing. his girlfriend was standing next to him... my boyfriend threw his cigarette at him. wtf man... so close to the sahara portos. lazy mofo!
    Quote Originally Posted by HEADSTRUCK View Post
    I check for camping wristbands before I put my penis in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler0js View Post
    TRV$DJ-AM and Bloody Beetroots need to switch set times
    QFT!

2005, 2006, 2008, 2009

This was our first Coachella so I can't comment on the crowd other than some guy jumped off the bench at the food court by the Sahara Tent Sunday night and grab me by my arms when I was walking by and freaked me out. He started to apologize then go on to ask me where the bathrooms were! His friends finally came and grabbed him before my husband got to me! My sons friend had $80 lifted off him in the Sahara tent and was grabbed several times by people who were "very secure in their sexuality" he was told.

Other than that it was the most amazing weekend for our entire group!

This was definitely the year of the Douche bags. For one, there was a large increase of people obviously not used to being in a festival/crowd setting.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky123 View Post
    Fuck your formal education up for music and stop being a coward.
    Quote Originally Posted by braundiggity View Post
    I dunno. Lots of the arguments seem hypocritical to me. Can't we leave it simply as: I loved the shit out of it, some hated the shit out of it, and that's just how some shows go?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/musicislife/

Karma Police are coming for you

Coachella should be a douche free zone

Back at camp, I overheard some dude hitting on this girl with the lamest lines, like "...ah man, you play drums...like I play drums, you're the perfect girl for me...give me a high five...both hands...high ten..."

This went on for like 20min until they started making out, arms flailing around.

This on top of the dude and his buddies leaving all their trash around their camp site, saw one of them piss on/around someone else's tent, and didnt clean up anything on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Your blog is fucking terrible. I'm pretty sure people know how to use water fountains.
    Hahaha! I thought the water bottle diagram was funny! the daft punk game was cool too.
    I think you might be one of the douche bags PlayaDelWes. You probably just don't know it.
    Last edited by Dwight K Schrute; 04-22-2009 at 01:05 PM.

anyone see the Joker-clown masked jerk walking the invisible dog in the vip beer garden? my buddy said he wasn't sure if he should walk away or punch him in the face for frightening people on drugs...
    lot a teens there i think seemed different
    other than that what i noticed about the crowd: most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by dantoro View Post
    what i noticed about the crowd: most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on in my life.
    FOR REAL. I FELT SO OUT OF PLACE BEING SURROUNDED BY SO MANY ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE.

COME ON NOW
    I agree brother, those are the best four days of my year and I can't think of anything bad to say and would never try... I will say this..."there are more awesome people at coachella than I will ever find in the real world. If coachella were a country I would join."

EVERY GOD DAMN YEAR

SAME GOD DAMN POSTS

"BUT THIS YEAR WAS DIFFEREEEEEEENT"

SHUT YOUR FILTHY TRAP YOU DRUG ABUSING COW HUMPER
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓

Might there be a correlation between the overall attractiveness of the Coachella crowd AND the amount of Douchebags attending said festival???
    Does the influx of douche bags actually, positively correlate to an increase in attractive females???
    Are the douche bags responsible for bringing these beautiful women???
    I do not want to believe so, but something tells me +sorority girls = +fraternity boys
    If one had the choice of 'more hot women' or 'less douche bags', what would you (and/or Jesus) do???
    Me: less douche bags
    LIL' B

It didn't bother me the # of douchebags...I was on another level and paid no attention. Those who look for negative see it. I saw none. I flew solo this year and met many cool groups and partied with different groups throughout every day. I have to say the core Coachella fan was still there. Maybe try looking into the eyes...instead of making fun of a feather or headband or an overweight person without a shirt. Freedom of expression fuels Coachella and it's true fans will continue to support it.

a douche ruined my fleet foxes experience, the shirtless bro shoved his way in front of me and then stuck his camera in my face and proceeded to record the performance.
    Hey Randy! What? The devil! Whuh? The devil is everywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    yea, It really felt like Frat-Chella. it was full of Frat Boy, Sorrierty girl types, who confused me as to why they were there in the first place.
    It was the worst on Saturday for sure. We decided to leave kind of early due to sore feet, etc. On the way out (around 6-7pm), there was a huge influx of what appeared to be the frat-boy/sorority girls types arriving, presumably to see the Killers. (Large shirtless buff men with short hair, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Kerowackattack View Post
    Might there be a correlation between the overall attractiveness of the Coachella crowd AND the amount of Douchebags attending said festival???
    Does the influx of douche bags actually, positively correlate to an increase in attractive females???
    Are the douche bags responsible for bringing these beautiful women???
    I do not want to believe so, but something tells me +sorority girls = +fraternity boys
    If one had the choice of 'more hot women' or 'less douche bags', what would you (and/or Jesus) do???
    Me: less douche bags
    I'll take less douche bags as well.