Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: tacklechella

Default Re: tacklechella

Quote Originally Posted by Trillis View Post
    I'm 6'1" and clock in at about 265lbs so when they realized I was legal, and wasn't gonna put up a fight, I could see the relief on their faces. Through out the whole weekend they were just killing these hipster kids. You could tell that thought process changed with me. Funneh!
    on Saturday my GF got in first and I was getting my backpack checked, she was waiting for me, but the guard told her to move away from the entrance, after they scanned my ticket I ran to where my GF was, then I saw a skinny guy in a beige polo trying to get in my way, when hugged my GF, he just smiled and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by andysinger34usmc View Post
    So You Know, Us Marines Did Not Receive ANY Pay It Was All Voluntary

May You All Know That Marines Will Also Be Hired This Weekend For Stagecoach So We Will Likely Be Offering Another Tackling Show @ The Front Gates
    This guy = pretty cool. Honest about what he is, works the festival for free (keeping our ticket costs down), and gets to tackle all the assholes he can catch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauguy View Post
    We fucked it up haha. Btw it wasnt sneaking at all, it was just gonna be a bum rush. Yeah that was me, i was in front. We ended up at the Camping side because they had the front tore up. And broke in trough there hehe.
    BTW
    Fuck you haha. Cause I made it in crashing the gates all three days. Hahahaha So i dunno what you go.
    This guy = total asshole. Crashes the gates at the fest without paying (driving ticket costs UP), with a bunch of friends (also assholes), is completely unrepentant for what is socially unacceptable and illegal behavior in complete contradiction to the spirit of the festival. Fuck you, and I hope you one day get what's coming to you (for the curious: sodomization).
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    This guy = total asshole. Crashes the gates at the fest without paying (driving ticket costs UP), with a bunch of friends (also assholes), is completely unrepentant for what is socially unacceptable and illegal behavior in complete contradiction to the spirit of the festival. Fuck you, and I hope you one day get what's coming to you (for the curious: sodomization).
    I think you are way too uptight. Also, fuck all narcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Funkaho View Post
    This guy = pretty cool. Honest about what he is, works the festival for free (keeping our ticket costs down), and gets to tackle all the assholes he can catch.

Remember the fireworks at Paul McCartney? Fucking sweet as hell.
    The asian guy next to me did the sweetest moonwalk when he saw them, I busted up laughing hahhaha.

on saturday my friend went in the camping entrance, didnt have his ticket scanned. Left and then came back in and didnt have his ticket scanned again.
    Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post
    Shut the fuck up you pussy. If you dont get down with Westside Connection you have no credibility in the music world what so-ever. Get off these forums you *** *** and go bump your N'sync
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I'm down with westside connect....fail again

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

I wish I saw this. Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RAFINGKO View Post
    Are we really paying those military assholes to guard a fuckin music festival. This is bullshit! Ship them to Iraq. Or Afghanistan. To do what they really signed up for.

I saw all this go down and saw them shaking hands thinking they were all bad just cause they caught some young ass 150lb kid.

I hated them more than the thug life gangster security trying to flex muscles on little hipsters.
    This is easily the stupidest, most contrived, insipid, prosaic, vapid, and downright retarded thing I've ever seen come out of anyone's vacuous cranium on these boards.

Are you missing some chromosomes or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Blowjobs are the best when your pubes are moist with tears
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I got really good grades in school, but I suck at life.

This one we saw while dropping shit off at the locker

Quote Originally Posted by andysinger34usmc View Post
    It's Funny How You Say Why Are We Paying Payed For It...We Actually Were Receiving No Pay For It, It's All Voluntary.
    We're MAT [Marines Awaiting Training] And Took Out Our Own Personal Time To Do Something In The California Community
    And Eventually We Will Be Shipping Overseas To Defend Your Ass And Your Freedom Of Speech To Talk Shit About Us When You Have Little To No Knowledge Of The Situation.
    What Have You Done For Your Country?
    Oohrah
    why the fuck did you capitalize every word of your statement?

i was denied re-entry to a venue one time. i jumped a 10 foot fence and fell all 10 feet on my back.. i couldnt breath for 2 minutes.. but i did get to watch the roots from the stage.

Screw jumping the fence. I snuck in a different way...

Quote Originally Posted by 90215 View Post
    Screw jumping the fence. I snuck in a different way...
    was it in someones anus or va-jay jay?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pocketphotography/
    i shoot all the shows you want to go to

Quote Originally Posted by pocket View Post
    was it in someones anus or va-jay jay?
    No, but we were so desperate that was gonna be one of our options... I don't feel making my story public.

Quote Originally Posted by 90215 View Post
    No, but we were so desperate that was gonna be one of our options... I don't feel making my story public.
    but you felt like making the comment you snuck in... lame.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pocketphotography/
    i shoot all the shows you want to go to

Quote Originally Posted by pocket View Post
    but you felt like making the comment you snuck in... lame.
    I'm so sorry. It's too long anyways, PM me if you wanna know that bad.

i can't tell if this thread is for real or not

Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar

I saw none of this.

But when MIA invited 50 people on stage, I was watching dude tackle the rest of them was fucking hillarious! HILLARIOUS! Reminded me of that Reebok(?) commercial were dude is tackling them in the office.
    Kaaaaast

no but I did walk thru with out getting my ticket scanned on friday...hahahaaa later that night I passed it on to a friend who needed it later in the evening...

Quote Originally Posted by frazzles View Post
    This is easily the stupidest, most contrived, insipid, prosaic, vapid, and downright retarded thing I've ever seen come out of anyone's vacuous cranium on these boards.

Are you missing some chromosomes or something?
    I was going to simply tell him to fuck off. But you put it much more eloquently. Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RAFINGKO View Post
    Are we really paying those military assholes to guard a fuckin music festival. This is bullshit! Ship them to Iraq. Or Afghanistan. To do what they really signed up for.

I saw all this go down and saw them shaking hands thinking they were all bad just cause they caught some young ass 150lb kid.

I hated them more than the thug life gangster security trying to flex muscles on little hipsters.
    Also, fuck off.

I have video of one of the tackles and subsequent roughing up of a guy who tried to fight them off. I'd post it, but I'm pro-tackling and roughing up of people trying to sneak in, and I know that my video would give the anti-tackling and roughing up people ammo.
    *based upon tedious fact checking.

i would love to see that. wanna email it?
    Originally Posted by Riggins33
    Why don't you show me a pic of what you look like and I'll send you a pick of myself. I'm 6'5 230....
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    Would you care to list the fixes I've proposed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogvolta View Post
    Thank god I did't suck that guy's dick.

It's amazing how easy people snuck in. I was at the front gate on friday and I saw about 5 kids casually walk over to the part of the line that was not open, hang out around the gates, and then all walk in very nonchalantly. No one said anything, no guard, nothing. I was pretty pissed because everyone on the boards said it was IMPOSSIBLE to sneak in.

Banned

damn, some gratuitous violence was the only thing missing from my coachella experience. maybe next year...