So this was my first Coachella. I flew all the way from Boston to see the wonder of it all. I've wanted to go for years and it was like a dream that I finally got to go. I definitely plan on going every year.

That being said, I realized something. It was hard for me to even get one person to go with me this year. That's because most the people around here suck. Little to none of my friends are into good music nor would they take a trip all the way across the country to go to a festival like this. I look around the festival however, and I see huge groups of people who have all come together to enjoy some great music. I see a big volcano tent in the campgrounds, I see people I should be friends with, I see a ton of people who, for lack of a better term, are like me. So I think to myself, I need to make a change. So thanks to Coachella I think it's time for me to up and move to someplace different. I think I belong out west.

Anyways, that's the main thing I took from Coachella this year. What a great time. Now I'm back at crappy work.....