Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

Quote Originally Posted by El.C.Dub View Post
    was dancing with a girlfriend of mine during groove armada and feel some one brushing up against my shoulder. I look over and its Tara Reid.
    I was walking out of the sahara tent and she just crossed infront of me and pushed me! wtf wrong with that bitch?

I didnt knoew who she was and my friend told me it was tara reid, .. and still couldnt figure out who she was until they told me the movies she;'s n, but I wont forget that name now... bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhat Damaged View Post
    Walking in on Saturday, some guy was listening to a CD in his car and another jackass came up to him and was all, "Hey, is that Radiohead?" and the guy in the car replied, "No, it's Aphex Twin." Only somebody who had never actually listened to Radiohead would've been mistaken.
    Dude what?

Kid A and Amnesiac have several Aphex-esque portions of music on them. Do you happen to know what Aphex Twin album in particular they were listening to? Somebody familiar with Radiohead but not Aphex COULD make that mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Still-ill View Post
    The Guy during the Cure who had mickey mouse gloves and a Viking helmet on (The medieval kind not the foorball kind) doing some of the most bizarre dance moves I've ever seen at almost impossible high speeds. He was pretty big and tall so I'm sure someone saw him.
    Hah, I saw that guy! He was tripping hard and everyone around him backed off a few feet. I was to the left of the sound board (facing the stage).
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibul View Post
    It was NOT over when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor!
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '11!

I was walking away from my locker when I heard something behind me as I turned this huge marine is running full sprint toward me trying to catch the guy that ran through the entrance and just misses me and yells "runner"...all of a sudden 2 other marines come out of no where and tackle the guy face down in the dirt. The next day it happened again!

I saw so many babies/very young children with out ear plugs or head sets that it was disturbing. These parents had these kids up front and in front of the speakers! Just didn't get it!

Friday while jamming out to Crystal Castles, my friend and I were fairly close to the stage when suddenly this hulking mass of a man started to barrel through the crowd. Not really forward, but sorta sideways forward with his head slanted at an odd angle and a blank stare in his pupils. And I mean this guy was booking it! The crowd parted faster than Charlton Heston parted the Red Sea. Then he was gone and we carried on!

Also, Saturday night in the campgrounds my friend and I wore our blue and pink fur suits but this female cop approached us around 5 AM and told us, "I love the costumes boys, really I do. But it seems that although you're not making trouble, the troublemakers are following you two. So go back to your tent. Take of your fur. Air our your bodies. And hopefully we'll see you out and about tomorrow." Priceless...
    I love how you're trying to be a good influence right now, but I'm not going to listen to you.

Sat Night at In-n-Out, there was a Snowball Fight in the parking lot. Two truck-beds were filled up with Snow and a bunch of girls were throwing snow at each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Still-ill View Post
    The Guy during the Cure who had mickey mouse gloves and a Viking helmet on (The medieval kind not the foorball kind) doing some of the most bizarre dance moves I've ever seen at almost impossible high speeds. He was pretty big and tall so I'm sure someone saw him.
    Soulds like the Westside Rentals guy who's at Lakers games.

"The Most Uneducated City in America" of 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Donthatetheplaya View Post
    It was all about the cup-pyramid i started in the beer garden!

Next year, i'm making it bigger and more stable so the wind doesn't knock it over again.

The birth:
    6 beers?!?! what are you, rich?
    your ≠ you're

[boarderwoozel3] dying or tim & eric
    [boarderwoozel3] I'll take dying

Quote Originally Posted by subjectinchanging View Post
    The people having sex in plain view on the grass outside the Sahara tent before MSTRKRFT.
    Yeah I saw that. My friend was like gawking at them. I was like, "Avert your eyes pervert!" He was just like, " huh, wha, nothing." I was like right next to them when it start happening too, needless to say, I side stepped a few paces to the left.
    www.facebook.com/LameCake

LEROY!!!!! Did they find you??
    Rob! Get off my channel
    MAARRRRRKKKK! "Mark goes ass to mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    I totally Forgot about this.

- Karaoke bar on Thursday night at the camp. a guy got up and did a hillariously awesome cover of princes purple rain and it got everyone involved, and then a guy with crutches went up to him, lifted them in the air and started swaying. major laughs.

hahaha, that was me!!!!

anyone have pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Donthatetheplaya View Post
    It was all about the cup-pyramid i started in the beer garden!

Next year, i'm making it bigger and more stable so the wind doesn't knock it over again.

My lil Bro beat you to it, he had a pretty good pyramid going up at the beer gardens to the right of the mainstage on sunday. People where buying him drinks and everyone was taking pics with it we had a crowd gathering... until some knucklehaed ran up to it and knocked it over, now I wasn't there when this happened cuz I went to go see plump djs but if I was I think I would have gotten truly upset for the first time ever at coachella. Thats sayin alot being that i've gone to almost all of them. Im thinking about this past weekend and I saw alot of foos actin stupid, not with me but with other people, almost as much as the rage year. Well my bro said everyone started chanting get the fuck out and he did fucking idiot. My brother doesnt have a temper like me so now that I think bout it im glad I didnt see this I woulda missed plump djs/public enemy/groove armada for assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexosaurus Rex View Post
    so if anyone was in the beer gardens to the right of the main stage yesterday between 4:00pm and 8:00pm you must of saw my lads and I building a HUGE beer pyramid/tower if so and you saw or took pics post them on here it would be greatly appreciated were trying to round up all the pics that were taken of us

and screw the dumb guy who knocked it down

Some kid at Fleet Foxes was dehydrated and yelling, "Oh my god I hate Fleet Foxes. Let's get out of here. This is horrible...." And then passing out with his eyes open into a crowd of people.

The super sexy cyber goth chick with glitter face paint, and the mega ripped up jeans. It went something like this while I was out of my head:
    Me: "Your are so beautiful! Whats your name?"
    Her: "...."
    Me: Is it cause im not hip enough? I can change!"
    Her: "..." *Taps me twice on cheek, and smooths on*

Me on top of the van in lot 3 and this chick yellin, "That's the tallest guy I have ever seen! How the fuck did you get up there?! Oh my god, Rick! Are you seeing this guy?"
    And then I smoked some bowls with her and her boyfriend while he tried to tell her to relax (she had eyes like nickels hahaha).

The guy by the 'canadian embassy' in the campground running around with a box of wine who fell right in front of me and yelled, "Dude! You want some of this?"

The Jug given to me filled with vodka, whiskey, and 7up. THats Brit, I was tossed and woke up in somebody elses campground hahahahqha

A couple years ago, between the Massive Attack set and Tool set, I was lying on my back tripping balls and staring at the spot lights going into space. I saw what must have been a flock of bats or something SO VERY VERY high in the sky fly through one of the spot lights. I freaked out and started asking the couple behind me if they saw that.
    It was like 3 minutes later before I realized I was even talking at all and noticed they were just staring at me with a "wtf dude" grin on their face the whole time.

Did anyone see the dude passed out on the ground in the Sahara during....fuck, was it beetroots? Dude was out cold while every single person around him was dancing their face off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by ialvarado2 View Post
    I was walking out of the sahara tent and she just crossed infront of me and pushed me! wtf wrong with that bitch?

I didnt knoew who she was and my friend told me it was tara reid, .. and still couldnt figure out who she was until they told me the movies she;'s n, but I wont forget that name now... bitch

Pushed by anorexic Tara Reid? What did it feel like? air? a light breeze? a coachella moth landing on your shoulder? you should of made her apologize. not for pushing you, but for Josie & the Pussycats!

Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    Pushed by anorexic Tara Reid? What did it feel like? air? a light breeze? a coachella moth landing on your shoulder? you should of made her apologize. not for pushing you, but for Josie & the Pussycats!

My wife told me someone said she was seen wandering around, but the funny thing is that when she asked who she was this is the only scene of movie dialogue i can remember her from.

I miss Bill Hicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    Dude what?

Kid A and Amnesiac have several Aphex-esque portions of music on them. Do you happen to know what Aphex Twin album in particular they were listening to? Somebody familiar with Radiohead but not Aphex COULD make that mistake.
    I heard it. It was clearly NOT Radiohead.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

did anyone happen to catch me on the far back right speaker tower for the coachella stage?
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

There were a team of 6 or 7 hippie kids who came barreling over the fence in the RV lot and ran in to hide from security.

They came up to us and asked if they could hang out on top of the RV....like that was there idea of a good hiding place

old school

"who's this playing here?"
    "Oh! Dog Doctor!"

classic

also as i was waiting for throbbing gristle to come on brian (i think?) the drummer for the yeah yeah yeahs stood next to me by the soundboard in the middle. but before TG came on he got bored and left lol.

1. Looking up at the sky while shrooming during Band of Horses to see something flying across the sky, I turn to my friend to ask, "ARE THOSE TORTILLAS?!" and he hands me a couple which I chuck out into the crowd. Three tortillas later I finally remember where I am and decide to stop. I turn around to find the source of these tortilla UFOs and this drunk/high old hippie couple with an industrial size bag of tortillas to toss are having the best time. Some slut sarcastically asks "wouldn't you have to actually pay for those at some point?" I turn to her and shout "FUCK YOU, ITS TRADITION!"

2. Being headbutt and hit on by the same wandering drunk guy in line for Spicy Pie on sunday. Waaay awkward..

this girl rant about their love/hate relationship with paul mccartney really confused me.
    "oh my god. when i see him i'm going to cry. i seriously want to cry right now, DO YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS ONE OF THE BEATLES!"
    later...
    "wow he's so weird. why is he telling a story? wow."
    later...
    "oh my god! he sounds german... like his voice. he probably is hahahah."

Two really fucked up girls in the Sahara for Felix Da Housecat. One who looked like MIA ended up hooking up with the guy she was dancing with, but first tried to make out with the back of his head. Looked like she gave him a bunch of bad scratches on his back too.
    The Replacements, The Modern Lovers, Neutral Milk Hotel for 2010!!!!

The Beat Is Murder!

Quote Originally Posted by montezdotcom View Post
    1. During I think YYYs set, did anyone else see the sign that someone was holding up that said "show me your boobies"? The sign had a drawing of an erect penis exploding all over a pair of tits. Cool I guess?
    I saw that sign on Friday at the Main Stage. I'm pretty sure Alex from Franz commented on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

They put that "show me your boobies" sign on the screens during YYY's for a quick second.
    The Replacements, The Modern Lovers, Neutral Milk Hotel for 2010!!!!

The Beat Is Murder!

Yeah pics of the over the shoulder banana hammock!
    **coachella or die**

Whenever I wore my bunny mask, a ton of people kept asking me where they could find drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by crawford View Post
    Yeah pics of the over the shoulder banana hammock!
    my neighbor and new aussie friend

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I heard it. It was clearly NOT Radiohead.
    pulk/pull is the only radiohead song that could be confused for aphex twin, but really, you must not be really out of it to mistaken the 2
    ]
    sitting through a Jack Johnson headliner with special guests counting crows, ben harper, and dave matthews with a midget sitting on my lap ....a retarded midget with drool driping down my leg as he claps to the curious george song as i hold his lolly pop, while MIA's dj blasts horn noises in my right ear while staring at a 3rd addition of the tesla coils while the group of guys with g strings fart in my left ear > Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by KilwaukeePutz View Post
    hahaha, that was me!!!!

anyone have pics?
    Just 1, and the guy with crutches is blocking the singer, i was far from taking professional photos that weekend. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by evilmushroompie View Post
    They put that "show me your boobies" sign on the screens during YYY's for a quick second.
    that was hillarious. they were like "hey a sign! zoom in... zoom in... zoom in... wait, what is that??? oh god cut away! Cut Away!"