Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

Quote Originally Posted by montezdotcom View Post
    1. During I think YYYs set, did anyone else see the sign that someone was holding up that said "show me your boobies"? The sign had a drawing of an erect penis exploding all over a pair of tits. Cool I guess?

2. During Devendra Banhart, I overhear a few people talking about how they recognized someone on stage, in the VIP section. They then realize that it's Flea, the bassist from the Chili Peppers. He was just chillin up there.

3. I met DJ Skeet Skeet. A well-know DJ and the DJ for the band Shwayze. That was pretty cool.

4. I caught up with Busy P after his set.

5. And I definitely saw Greg Gellis aka Girl Talk during TV on the Radio on Saturday. He was wearing a blue bandana, blue shirt, and cut-off gray sweat pants. Did anyone else see him? I'll post a picture of him later.
    YEAH man. Was he leaning up against the railing in the front-center area? My friend pointed him out to me and i yelled "Gregg!!!" and he kind of flinched but I dont think he wanted to be seen or something. I was a few feet away from him high as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by quicksand View Post
    Oh man, we smoked 3 joints for People Under the Stairs, and lots of others around us were smoking too. Later in their set, Double K said something along the lines of "Whatever you got, light it up. Y'all are getting me high as shit up here."
    I was there smoking a few for PUTS as well...
    On a rock floating through space.

1) An awesome dancer bowing before me because she liked my dancing so much. Then she got up and kissed me as I was trying to give her a high five. My wife didnt approve. =)

2) The three guys wearing colored speedos with white shirts, white socks and white shoes.

3) Seeing an tired crowd tearing down the metal gate on saturday night.
    COACHELLA 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10...

I saw a guy dodge one of those extended, roofless go-carts, which hit one of the recycle bins next to the Do LaB.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

i loved all the 12 year olds smoking cigarettes this year. it would be the middle of some crazy set in the sahara and they would just start smoking in the middle of a tight little group to look cool.

i also laughed when macca said "were gonna rock your roof off coachella!"
    http://blogs.1077theend.com/internbryce/

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyNonStranger View Post
    I bet all those Canucks fans from last year would love it if Mumford & Sons headlined.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobert View Post
    It is good rioting music.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia_Franny View Post
    Hell yeah to this dude.

As for the young stoners/smokers/druggies... FUCK THAT! We referred to the group of douche bag pre-teens behind us at People Under the Stairs as "daycare center"

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia_Franny View Post
    asian guy trippin...

I saw him! His name is Alex, I think. I was sitting down enjoying my trip in the Sahara Sunday night, and he told my friend what he was on, but I was too busy watching the lights to hear him.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

Thumbs up Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

I will admit that I was infactuated with the wet suit.

Before the MSTRKRP set, I was standing probably 10-15 rows of people back, waiting for the show to start.. And these two guys were yelling, pushing their way through the crowd "Our friend is passing out! We need to give this water to her! Watch Out!!"

I turned around, as they were about to push me outta the way, they said it again...

I was like, "you guys could try something a little more convincing if you're trying to get a better spot..."

They stopped trying to make their way through.. Everyone started crackin up around me ...

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    Was he wearing a black hat and a black shirt?
    I remember dark clothing. lol, was that you?

Quote Originally Posted by zimmy1222 View Post
    Before the MSTRKRP set, I was standing probably 10-15 rows of people back, waiting for the show to start.. And these two guys were yelling, pushing their way through the crowd "Our friend is passing out! We need to give this water to her! Watch Out!!"

I turned around, as they were about to push me outta the way, they said it again...

I was like, "you guys could try something a little more convincing if you're trying to get a better spot..."

They stopped trying to make their way through.. Everyone started crackin up around me ...
    same thing at edc except the guy was holding a beer and yelling "LET ME THROUGH, I CAN'T SPILL THE BEER!" yup, he turned out to be a dbag

I totally Forgot about this.

- Karaoke bar on Thursday night at the camp. a guy got up and did a hillariously awesome cover of princes purple rain and it got everyone involved, and then a guy with crutches went up to him, lifted them in the air and started swaying. major laughs.

- I saw a guy wearing his girlfriends bottoms to her bikini.

- some guys near the at&t tent, peeing on the back gate, and the security guy walk up behind them, wait for them to stop peeing and then tell them they can't do that, they walk away as he calls for back up. And then another guy, in the same area about two minutes apart from the incident, peeing just in the middle of the field, and the back up was already there from prior call. The guy for the life of him,can't latch his pants so he was like stumbling, laughing, trying to button him self as security grabs him, and pull him away as he is still trying to button up. The main security guy comes to the back of the at&t tent, where we were sitting, and tells us that if we see anything like that again to just throw a bottle at them or tell them off or something.

- A couple approach my boyfriend in the parking lot and ask, "Where are we?" My boyfriend is like, uhhhhhhh. And then they ask, "What lot is this?" My boyfriend tell them, and then they ask, "Where is lot 3?" Like seriously, couldn't they have asked where lot 3 was at first?? I think they were rolling or something.
    www.facebook.com/LameCake

LEROY!!!!! Did they find you??
    Rob! Get off my channel
    MAARRRRRKKKK! "Mark goes ass to mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by LameCake View Post

Also..MOAR BEES!
    & even more! campsite A -_-

See Ska Fans, the Bees were at coachella!
    "It began as a mistake" - Charles Bukowski

Wanted:
    1. Nachos
    2. Puppies

Walking in on Saturday, some guy was listening to a CD in his car and another jackass came up to him and was all, "Hey, is that Radiohead?" and the guy in the car replied, "No, it's Aphex Twin." Only somebody who had never actually listened to Radiohead would've been mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbutt View Post
    It's like finding out an old high school buddy is on meth, and you're not sure if any of the rumors of him giving handies behind Burger King are true but they very likely could be.

Quote Originally Posted by emtgreg View Post
    See Ska Fans, the Bees were at coachella!
    I know the bees are always at Coachella, but what attracts them to tents? Who can answer this question for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by lizng View Post
    Nickelback to me is like walking into an ethnic restaurant and asking to have some unoriginal American cuisine like chicken tenders with a side of ranch dressing.

People having sex in the shower stall next to mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Viper View Post
    People having sex in the shower stall next to mine.
    Oh, you just reminded me: Two guys walking out of the same port-a-potty together in the campgrounds. One smoking a cigarette. I feel it's safe to assume it was a sexual encounter
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbumm View Post
    Saw an older man, probably in his 60's, trippin out on acid on Friday.
    We were sitting by the tents at the Do Lab when he walked over to our group, took his shirt off and put it on the sign as if it were a person. He then proceeded to hump his backpack.
    By the time he'd left, his underwear was left on the floor and it was evident he'd shat his pants. lol.

I love Coachella..
    i deny this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    you mean #Blowie2014

It was all about the cup-pyramid i started in the beer garden!

Next year, i'm making it bigger and more stable so the wind doesn't knock it over again.

The birth:

Some fans:

But then nature killed it and i didn't have time to rebuild.

]
    sitting through a Jack Johnson headliner with special guests counting crows, ben harper, and dave matthews with a midget sitting on my lap ....a retarded midget with drool driping down my leg as he claps to the curious george song as i hold his lolly pop, while MIA's dj blasts horn noises in my right ear while staring at a 3rd addition of the tesla coils while the group of guys with g strings fart in my left ear > Kanye West

i also had a 14 year old kid ask me if i had any ketamine... wtf???

The 12 year olds sitting in a circle of about 10 younguns smoking from various pipes before Leonard Cohen.

Seeing the tent assaulted by bees. Then seeing some genius throw a football at the bees and everybody running for cover.

Realizing that playing MSTRKRFT from your campsite is interpreted as a dealer's calling card. "Your music called to me. You have any ecstasy?"

Randy from No Age: Come hang out and I will sign some stuff at the booth.
    Kids: But you have to buy something.
    Randy: Really? Well fuck that then.

The people having sex in plain view on the grass outside the Sahara tent before MSTRKRFT.

and everyone who was rolling balls, every day.
    4/17-4/19: Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival @ Indio, CA
    5/02: Ladytron & The Faint @ Showbox at the SoDo, Seattle, WA
    5/29-5/31: Sasquatch Music Festival @ Quincy, WA
    6/1: Peaches @ Showbox at the Market Seattle, WA
    6/27: Gay Pride @ San Francisco, CA
    6/28 Gay Pride @ San Francisco, CA

I walked into a "Bohemian Rhapsody" singalong in the showers Saturday night in the campgrounds...

"Somewhere, Freddie Mercury is looking down on us right now."
    "I.. guess that's a good thing."

fucking. hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by *SURREAL* View Post
    - All of the dust penis drawings on the cars nearest to the fence on the way into the festival each day. I counted at least twenty, and there were a few occasional pussy/boobies drawings as well.
    haha , yeah , our jeep got a dust penis that said penis wagon on it , the penis had a smile face , i laughed for at 10 minutes straight cuz my boy was pissed[/QUOTE]

Hahaha. I saw that too. I was parked all the way at the end. Those penis and vaginas went on for maybe 50+ cars.....

"Dad I was the fastest swimmer!!! I WAS THE FASTEST SWIMMER!!!"

i have to give it up to morrisey, while he is a complete jackass he made me laugh twice.

once when he said "i can smell burning flesh and its really making me sick, i only hope that its humans"... seriously wtf, youd rather humans be cooked than animals? fucking nut.

then there was the point when morissey took his shirt off and threw it into the crowd. everyone just kinda sat there like 'why did he fucking take his shirt off?'. by the beginning of the next song he had a shirt on fully buttoned. what a rockstar.

other than that i remember watching like five 15-17 y/o lookin kids sitting down getting high during black keys. they seriously smoked like 6 bowls and 2 joints in a row, they were so fucking stoned they didnt know what to do.

Atmosphere (looking over at the Main Stage where the Killers are playing): Man, that shit is loud. (to sound booth operators) Could you maybe turn us up?
    (looks over at Main Stage again) Yeah, definitely turn us up.
    Quote Originally Posted by youguysallsuckfatcock View Post
    now you guys are really pissing me off. especiall you walrus fucker

Quote Originally Posted by Still-ill View Post
    The Guy during the Cure who had mickey mouse gloves and a Viking helmet on (The medieval kind not the foorball kind) doing some of the most bizarre dance moves I've ever seen at almost impossible high speeds. He was pretty big and tall so I'm sure someone saw him.
    Heh that guy parked himself about 6 feet from me, I figured it was one of my viking cousins considering I had a braided goatee, that guy needs to grow some facial hair!!!
    "Give me women, wine and snuff
    Until I cry out 'hold, enough!"
    John Keats