Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1455

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    Sounds like you do, too.
    Either you get my point, or you don't. I'm very aware of how entrapment works.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

Can you explain it to Randy?

No. He already got his chance to understand what my point was re entrapment. He can ask Sean Connery and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
    Why ______________________ ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

Would telling somebody something in confidence and then expecting them not to blurt it out be entrapment?

Quote Originally Posted by eatsugardienow View Post
    Were you in lot 4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post

Yup.
    Haha yeah i remember walking by your camp everytime to go to the porta potties in rows 155/156? We were set up right by the yellow 99cent flag.

Not exactly "funny," more cringe worthy, but our camping neighbors had a particularly idiotic conversation on saturday afternoon. It was something along the lines of: "I heard that if Daft Punk is going to play, he's going to come out during Phoenix. Cause they're like friends and everything." "Yeah, he's totally coming out during Phoenix." "Sick dude, see you at Daft Punk!"

I'm not sure what aspect of the conversation bothered me more, the fact that they were referring to Daft Punk as "he," or the whole "see you at daft punk" thing.

I also heard them referred to as "he" and "DJ Daft Punk"
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

"Yeah, that's my n*gga Skrillex" said by some white guy in the beer gardens.

I also got kicked off the couches twice so Lindsey Lohan could sit by herself. I stood 1 foot away from her.

EDIT: Stupid censorship.
    Last edited by RedHotSgtPeppers; 04-17-2013 at 06:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Some kid passed out cold during a main stage set (Metric maybe?) and they pulled him over the barricade and a security guy was carrying him down the production section towards the stage. His pants were coming down around his knees. Suddenly he comes to and realizes his being carried by a large man and he freaks out and jumps out of his arms, and tries to pull his pants up, but they keep hold of him and try to explain what happened and start walking him out. The look on his face when he woke up was sheer horror.
    I saw this! He was just a kid! Like 14, maybe…
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha_q_up View Post
    a cunt punt is always the best solution to cure someone of their bitchassness
    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Gay is the answer to everything.

Also, I saw a guy rocking the fuck out to Ghost BC. I'll post the video as soon as it's uploaded.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    Also, I saw a guy rocking the fuck out to Ghost BC. I'll post the video as soon as it's uploaded.
    Oh god yes. That was fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Oh god yes. That was fantastic.
    It's at 23% upload. I'll post it soon!

Some kid passed out cold during a main stage set (Metric maybe?) and they pulled him over the barricade and a security guy was carrying him down the production section towards the stage. His pants were coming down around his knees. Suddenly he comes to and realizes his being carried by a large man and he freaks out and jumps out of his arms, and tries to pull his pants up, but they keep hold of him and try to explain what happened and start walking him out. The look on his face when he woke up was sheer horror.
    poor kid

the feeling you have when you wake up after passing out is TERRIFYING if you've never experienced it before. i can only imagine what it would be like to wake up in front of 20,000 people, pants around your ankles and being carried away by a large man. i think that would have anyone freaking the fuck out
    Originally Posted by menikmati
    I'm locking this fucker.

It is extremely disorienting and I would imagine that would not be an ideal scenario for anybody especially a 14 year old boy.

Taa daa.

haha i was about the same distance from him on his right side. i got some pretty good snaps of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

It is extremely disorienting and I would imagine that would not be an ideal scenario for anybody especially a 14 year old boy.
    Yeah he was really young. At least they let his friend jump the wall and go with him to help.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    Waiting for Rodriguez, two British girls next to us wrote a note expressing their interest in tall guys with shaved heads and included their contact information and desire to party. After security declined to give it to the tall sound-guy with a shaved head who was setting up, a photographer was able to successfully pass it on. Tall guy read it, blushed, and presented his wedding ring, lipping the words “I’m married” to the girls who promptly directed him to pass it to the ‘guy with the mustache’ who was setting up Rodriguez’ mic. Unfortunately, it got to the wrong guy with a mustache who got a little too excited after reading the note as the two Brits were yellowing “NOOOOO”, shaking their heads, and pointing to the other guy with a mustache. Tall shaved head guy stripped it from ugly mustache guy (who expressed sad face) and got the note to the correct mustache guy (One of Rodriguez’ roadies) who read it, smiled, and put the note in his pocket. Hopefully he wasn’t too upset that he wasn’t their first choice.
    I was a part of this silliness, since the Brits sidled up to me. They were aiming for the roadie with the moustache the whole time. The note even said: "Love the stache."

Quote Originally Posted by eatsugardienow View Post
    Haha yeah i remember walking by your camp everytime to go to the porta potties in rows 155/156? We were set up right by the yellow 99cent flag.
    Yup! That was us.

I miss the dust dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by PulpAffliction View Post
    I was a part of this silliness, since the Brits sidled up to me. They were aiming for the roadie with the moustache the whole time. The note even said: "Love the stache."
    You must have been just to our right. Didn't they ask to get on your shoulders (even though you were on the rail). "A lot of things are going to happen in the next 30 mintues". "A lot of activities".

You should have hit that
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

Ha! Yep. I was also the one who told them to give the note to the photographer.

Not so interested in girls, but they were good looking enough. Hopefully the roadie hit them up. He was cute, and lord knows he needed some relaxation after how terrible sound was at that set.

You may also remember me as the kid trying to get a photo with my boyfriends' phone (showing a picture of my younger brother) and Rodriguez taking the stage.

You may also remember me as the kid who left during the second take of "I Wonder" muttering "Fuck this, I'mma go see Hawtin" under his breath.

Yes, you were taking a picture of your brother with all the acts. Nice gesture.

Taa daa.
    the entire Ghost crowd would've been this in a perfect world
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    One thing I do need to get off my chest

Apologies to Freddy Prinze Jr for Cursing him out in 2012 when all that chaos unfolded.. I was a total prick to you and I was wrong

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Taa daa.

Is this supposed to be funny? You actually wasted your time with taking the video, uploading it, and then posting it here and on youtube as if it were going to be the next big drunk sandal guy video from Coachella? You are the reason why cell phones with cameras should be banned from Coachella. You're the reason why only bros vibe out at Coachella. You're the reason women decide to keep their breasts hidden at Coachella. You and your fucking, "gotta shoot this guy enjoying himself like a classless spy," mentality ought to be taken out back and shot out of a cannon at the nearest brick wall. GET FUKK'D

I was there when he shot this - it was funny and entertaining to watch, Zafocaine. That's the purpose of the content in this thread. It's not the big drunk scandal thread and that wasn't his intent. He was appreciating this guy and how much fun he was having. I rarely insult people on here, but honestly, you really are a waste of skin.

You two either have the most dry sense of humor, or you're flat out stupid. I'd say the former, as I try to appreciate anyone who uses words on a regular basis. There was nothing funny about that video. That's all I was pointing out. That dude was having a good time, which makes it cool to see, but in no way was it funny. Ask anyone, kids. Don't just have a hissy because Zafoxin said it. Actually ask around, and get other opinions. Put your cameras away, as you're just making it harder for the rest of us to open up when you're constantly filming useless shit. Ivankay ought to be running a photography mafia at Coachella. We see you whip out the cell to shoot some grainy shite video, and we break your legs. BOOM.

I rarely insult people on here, but honestly, you really are a waste of skin.
    Jump on the bandwagon. It's fun.

Jump on the bandwagon. It's fun.
    Some people forget how stupid the majority are. Others (Algunz) remind us regularly.