Page 25 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

Every white person dancing.

Snoop seemed pretty amused now that you mention it
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

To prove a point to a friend, I asked a bunch of people around us at Gotye if they could name one song by him other than someone I used to know, and not one could do it. Pretty amusing to me.

Anybody see Molly running around lot 8 Sunday night, I wish I got a picture

first time at coachella on the first day. i barely walk into the festival and am heading to the sahara tent and this is what i see lol

walking in day three my friend and i heard a really obnoxious jersey shore viewing type talking loudly to her friend on speaker phone about how "OMG YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO XXXX MADE OUT WITH!!! JOHNNY BANANAS!!! OMG IKNOWRITE!!!!" etc etc

funny how one person's "OMG" is another person's "let me google that". happy to be in the latter camp for this one

I saw a vendor near the tents taken out by a dust devil with her stuff flying way up into the sky. I wish I caught it on video. The one girl working the stand was kind of upset. She was clutching the money like it was her life.

Photo of aftermath...

Slip N slide in the campsite day 3, police were helping out by pouring their waters on it when it dried out... then security came and shut it down

seeing a girl nearly puking a full meal into her own lap by the entrance/exit food court on sunday night. luckily she missed most of her crotch to escape having to clean herself off but she looked to be crippled with embarrassment
    also on sunday night, a turd in the urinal trough of one of the porto-potties I walked into. another porto I walked into had the hand sanitizer dispenser completely ripped off the wall and thrown down into the toilet well. both were hilarious. Another board member told me that he had a similar experience in regards to finding someones shit in a urinal trough so it led me to believe that this isn't as isolated of an incident as I had thought
    seeing a girls butthole shadow and labial ganglings through her classless ass shorts in the sahara during I don't remember who was a first
    Last edited by Grandma; 04-17-2012 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew 619 View Post
    Anybody see Molly running around lot 8 Sunday night, I wish I got a picture
    The costume helmet blowjob thing with the Guy running around damn near naked? Guy was camped right by us. How much acid was that crazy ass on? After he ran around jumping off cars and chasing people I started to become worried. Lol was seriousltly fucking creepy

My girlfriend was walking into the festival from the parking lot in front of a group of peeps. She told me that she overheard a bro among them say "I don't think sucking dick would be that bad...I mean, I've seen plenty of girls do it."
    I saw a pair of gross hookers selling kisses for $1, with tongue $2. I'd hate to come back from Coachella sporting fresh sores...

in VIP one afternoon this very attractive young lady was screaming and crying into her cell phone, "you don't fucking care about me, you don't fucking care about me you just care about yourself". I couldn't tell if it was real or if she was auditioning for something.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    in VIP one afternoon this very attractive young lady was screaming and crying into her cell phone, "you don't fucking care about me, you don't fucking care about me you just care about yourself". I couldn't tell if it was real or if she was auditioning for something.
    hahahahahahaha

4/20: Godflesh, Cut Hands @ DNA Lounge
    4/21: The Men @ Rickshaw Stop
    4/26: Simian Mobile Disco, Earth @ Pappy and Harriet's
    5/2-5/4: Austin Psych Fest @ Carson Creek Ranch
    5/10: Joey Anderson @ TBA
    5/17: Kishi Bashi @ GAMH
    5/17: Move D b2b Optimo, Jackmaster, J.Phlip @ PW
    5/21: Baths @ The Independent
    5/30: The Decemberists @ The Crystal Ballroom
    6/27: Fuck Buttons @ The Independent
    6/28: Robyn & Royksopp @ Bill Graham

Lurker

During Flying Lotus, someone walked up to my friend and said "IS THIS DAVID GUETTA?"
    best moment of my life.

Lurker

I saw a group of people playing Jenga smack dab in the middle of the dance floor at Araabmuzik. They were really good at it too!

"You've been sucking dick in the Sahara for 10 hours, give me the keys, no way you are driving home"
    "I told you taking a picture of that dildo was a cheeky idea. Mum commented on facebook and she is not pleased"
    Friday: Aloe Blacc, ZZ Ward, Caravan Palace, MS MR, Bastille, OutKast, Grouplove, Kate Nash, HAIM, Jagwar Ma, Tom Odell, Neko Case
    Saturday
    : Chvrches, Lorde, ,Foxygen, The Naked and Famous, Pharrell Williams, Muse, Empire of the Sun, Bombay Bicycle Club, Pet Shop Boys, Saints of Valory, Temples
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Lana Del Rey, Frank Turner, John Newman, J Roddy Walston and the Business, Superchunk, STRFKR, Neutral Milk Hotel

At camp, my neighbors were talking and said "ice is to a house party as light is to a camping trip."

After Pyramid Song at Radiohead, a group of like 8 people left together. This Bro said "Man, that song was fucking BORING! Let's go to Kaskade!"
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

During Noel I watched a dude puke on his mate and then she proceeded to puke on him because he had just puked all over her and then he started puking everywhere again. What a great site to see.

Overheard a girl (Sahara rat) say "Who's Radiohead? I guess we can check him out."

Also I saw a lot of couples fighting this year. By our campsite, we were close to having to step in because the dude was getting way to physical with his girl. It ended up with him spitting in her face and then she beat the shit out of him.

Finally, overheard some Sahara rats saying:
    Male: "I don't want a relationship with you it was a one night thing, yeah it was fun but I never plan on seeing you after this weekend. Stop following me around"
    Female:"Really? I thought we had something. Fuck You I'm done" hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

People who carved their names into the walls and toilet seats of the port o johns... is that really the place you need to be remembered? And who wants to spend enough time in there to carve their name?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

I carry around some foam earplugs in a little plastic baggie. I pulled them out just before Justice's set, and an Asian girl asks, "are you dealing?"
    We're here to play some Mississippi Delta Blues. We're in a horrible depression, and I gotta admit - we're starting to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketless View Post
    Slip N slide in the campsite day 3, police were helping out by pouring their waters on it when it dried out... then security came and shut it down
    I wonder if that was our site. We had a slip n slide out in lot 8 on 109th street. Security made us shut it down saying some guy broke his neck last year and tried to sue.
    Last edited by Robin; 04-17-2012 at 03:25 PM.

My friend squatting on his knees in front of the main stage trying to pee into a plastic water bottle so he wouldn't lose his spot for Radiohead, then subsequently failing to squeeze a single drop because he was rolling too hard. And finally, the horrified look on our neighbors faces when I yell at him to put his dick away. My apologies to anyone in our vicinity who didn't find it as funny as me.

Saturday morning this guy came up to my friend's tent and asked if a naked man had slept in their last night, my friend said no...and then the guy explained that he slept naked in someone's tent and left some of his stuff in there. We then learned that he had slept in our neighbor's tent. That our neighbor had come back from the festival to find this naked man was not only sleeping naked in his sleeping bag but had pissed all over the inside of his tent.
    The White Stripes 9/18

Quote Originally Posted by summerkid View Post
    Saturday morning this guy came up to my friend's tent and asked if a naked man had slept in their last night, my friend said no...and then the guy explained that he slept naked in someone's tent and left some of his stuff in there. We then learned that he had slept in our neighbor's tent. That our neighbor had come back from the festival to find this naked man was not only sleeping naked in his sleeping bag but had pissed all over the inside of his tent.
    WHATTHEFUCK

Quote Originally Posted by caaahmen View Post
    During Flying Lotus, someone walked up to my friend and said "IS THIS DAVID GUETTA?"
    best moment of my life.
    Yeah I heard something like this as well, one dude shouted out "AVICII!"
    I'ma ball at the mall shuttin' down the sea wall

Medic to guy who had just woken up in the medical tent, trying to convince him not to leave: "Sir I think you need to see a doctor"
    Guy trying to leave: "I am going to see a doctor, MOTHER FUCKING DRE"

Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    "You've been sucking dick in the Sahara for 10 hours, give me the keys, no way you are driving home"
    "I told you taking a picture of that dildo was a cheeky idea. Mum commented on facebook and she is not pleased"
    I heard this as well.

Girl pulled her pants down and took a pee by the Outdoor stage. She didn't even try to hide it. People were taking pictures.

I heard there was a dude trying to fuck a palm tree. Anyone actually see that? He needs to meet the girl from Ultra.

Lurker

Crazy lady Sunday Night by the porta potties screaming HELP!! Help me! Help me! Help me! over and over. People walking by her just watching her or trying to help but then her freaking out on them. Then being tackled by the police and shoved into the car.. Lasted a good 10 mins..