Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

Some guy in a red shirt rolling absolute balls during Peter, Bjorn, and John dancing his ass off by the water refill tent screaming "HOW CAN YOU NOT DANCE TO THIS SHIT!" I can expect that in the Sahara but during PB+J??? It was completely out of place.

"I hate the way Henry Rollins was, like, talking"
    HEALTH for 2010

"I can smell burning flesh and I hope to God it is human"

Didn't any of you see the naked guy get tazed at the back of the Sahara? This was only my second Coach, but I know that moment will burned into my brain for the some years to come. Some of the funniest shit I've ever witnessed!

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WizardIsAboutToDie View Post
    "I can smell burning flesh and I hope to God it is human"
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by LameCake View Post
    - A couple of 15 year old kids out side my tent.
    Kid1: "Hey let me get a hit of that."
    Kid2: "Naw dude I only have 6 hit of meth in my tent"
    Kid1: "Do you at least have a spoon?"
    The number of little kids smoking pot at the dr. Dog show was mind blowing. i mean they looked like 12 year olds. i knew younger kids smoked weed, but these were like "kids". it was pretty startling. Maybe I'm starting to sound like an old man at the age of 23, but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillis View Post
    Didn't any of you see the naked guy get tazed at the back of the Sahara? This was only my second Coach, but I know that moment will burned into my brain for the some years to come. Some of the funniest shit I've ever witnessed!
    Yes! Friday before Crystal Castles by the VIP bar near the Sahara. I was like WTF? I walked right behind him and he was screaming something crazy to the cops. They were looking at each other like, Im not touching this guy, you grab him!
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

- This Bald fat guy in his 40's who was wearing what appeared to be a blue soccer jeresy just totally freaking out and dancing in a circle (no one wanted to touch him) in white lies. i wish i had a better means to record video, i would have taken one, but this guy was clearly tripping balls, and stumbling into people and disturbing everyone in the area.

- Guy who was pissing ON the porta-poty, not inside it, over by the Mojave before the kills.

- this guy dancing like, what i just have to describe as being a spaz, during Peter Bjorn & John and then turning around and mumbling something to me. asked him to repeated and offered me a drink of his Coachella water-bottle full of Vodka.

Opening up a porta-john door on Friday and being surprised by the sight of a guy getting a BJ from a girl. Pretty sure they wanted to be discovered.

Also, I saw the naked guy on Friday getting taken down.
    My friends have pictures and video of this apparantly.

-I saw the dreaded midget walk past our campsite on Thursday...all I could do was point and gasp...he was out of sight before I could shout "He's back!"

-The Australian guy who camped with us was passed out drunk in a chair Sunday night when I got back from the festival. The Texans proceeded to throw beers can at him

-While tripping Sunday night, a hippie kept randomly walking by our campsite with a windsock-type thing waving behind her.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

Quote Originally Posted by ThrillaChella76 View Post
    A dude in red onesy Pajamas offering free hugs
    I got one of those.
    2007, 2008, 2009, 2010

The naked guy, well he was wearing a neon green bana hammock stretched over his shoulders, in the Sahara tent on Sunday. He kept pulling the "coverage" to the side and grinding on all who looked and took pics. Anyone have pics, cause that was so funny.
    **coachella or die**

Far from the main stage close to the do lab during the Cure, this chic in a TINY bikini/thong was dancing her ASS off! Her butt cheeks were just flying everywhere she was having so much fun. The faces on people as they passed and noticed her was great! I wish I took video....

My brother saw some kids that he says were like 6 years old smoking cigarettes up during Franz Ferdinand I think...
    Quote Originally Posted by boarderwoozel3 View Post
    I just want to ingest mind-altering chemicals and get my mind blown by tribal lasers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingrock View Post
    I would rather have an auctioneer mc DnB sets

I saw probably the same little redhead kid.. no more than 10 years old. He was next to me in the front for the Black Keys and was smoking cigarettes, I also saw him in the Mojave tent when No Age finished, smoking a joint this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedonism View Post
    Some guy in a red shirt rolling absolute balls during Peter, Bjorn, and John dancing his ass off by the water refill tent screaming "HOW CAN YOU NOT DANCE TO THIS SHIT!" I can expect that in the Sahara but during PB+J??? It was completely out of place.

dude, i saw that guy. i was rolling balls too, so i started dancing and it all made sense.

Wheels Of Cheese

During MSTRKRFT I was hanging with this guy who was rolling for the first time, and while talking to him he pointed over my shoulder and screamed in a high pitched voice, "Fucking Face!" Some guy had a shirt with Groucho Marx on it. I also did some hyper speed karate chops in front of him which resulted in some hilarious/toddler like facial expressions.

Some guy jumped the fence from the beer garden to VIP. He landed flat on his back on a bunch of cardboard boxes, lucky for him. He ran off right past me and a group of cleaners. I laughed, they didn't.
    "When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized god doesn't work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    The number of little kids smoking pot at the dr. Dog show was mind blowing. i mean they looked like 12 year olds. i knew younger kids smoked weed, but these were like "kids". it was pretty startling. Maybe I'm starting to sound like an old man at the age of 23, but thats just me.
    Yeah I've seen 12 year old kids smoke pot, I don't agree with it completely(maybe a little too young) but it's nothing out of the ordinary to me. But still, even the kids that are like 10 and roll, scare me. These kids are going to have a hard time going through puberty, and growing.
    www.facebook.com/LameCake

LEROY!!!!! Did they find you??
    Rob! Get off my channel
    MAARRRRRKKKK! "Mark goes ass to mouth."

1. During I think YYYs set, did anyone else see the sign that someone was holding up that said "show me your boobies"? The sign had a drawing of an erect penis exploding all over a pair of tits. Cool I guess?

2. During Devendra Banhart, I overhear a few people talking about how they recognized someone on stage, in the VIP section. They then realize that it's Flea, the bassist from the Chili Peppers. He was just chillin up there.

3. I met DJ Skeet Skeet. A well-know DJ and the DJ for the band Shwayze. That was pretty cool.

4. I caught up with Busy P after his set.

5. And I definitely saw Greg Gellis aka Girl Talk during TV on the Radio on Saturday. He was wearing a blue bandana, blue shirt, and cut-off gray sweat pants. Did anyone else see him? I'll post a picture of him later.

My ass was starting to drag by Sunday and I made the mistake of starting my the day with a "wake n' bake." I ended up chilling at our tent until about 3pm before going in. I told suffacated to go ahead and I'd catch up with him at the Sahara. By 3:30 or so, I was almost feeling it and figured I'd better get going so he wouldn't worry. A soon as I started getting my shit together to go, suffacated comes back literally crawling into our tent, eyes glazed, mumbling something about stopping to talk to Feather and friends for abit, and feeling like he was a turtle. (He claims he heard that was the newest term this year...???) Honest to God, I haven't seen him that buzzed in a long time! LOL LOL Thanks again PAW for hanging onto his forgotten camera until later that nite!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    - Guy who was pissing ON the porta-poty, not inside it, over by the Mojave before the kills.
    Was he wearing a black hat and a black shirt?

"The Most Uneducated City in America" of 2008

i saw a funny vip wristband on the ground by the merch tent late saturday night. while inside the vip area, i found this hilarious main stage wristband on the ground by the bar. i really didn't think i'd have any use for it on sunday, but i ended up using it quite a bit. el oh el.
    your ≠ you're

[boarderwoozel3] dying or tim & eric
    [boarderwoozel3] I'll take dying

eff it! i hate typing in the dark! i always click command r instead of t. there goes my long message

anyways - these fat chicks dancing at lucent dossier some dude yelled at them to stop and they got up in his face saying how not cool it was

some girl rolling on the ground having a bad trip while a big dude was "secretly" trying to snort coke right next to us

all the high people staring at the coloured balls changing and shouting everytime something changed

the dude on e at the killers that was trying to get everyone to clap with him. kept rubbing his face and body and looked so happy/ saw him again at the presets but i was dancing too much to notice anything after that

the napoleon dynamite guy that was front right at the main stage sunday morning. he sounded so serious about every little thing he said.

all the high people that were tripping about my shoes, posted in the shoes thread.

and my favourite - my gf and i were chilling a bit away from the main stage when some stoner walked past us and came back and crouched down and started talking to my gf he said "you're like a real life snow white. she had the whitest skin. the darkest hair. the reddest lips. you're just like snow white" then walked off. i was laughing so much
    Last edited by homEsick; 04-21-2009 at 02:17 AM.

Some guy came up to me while I was waiting in line for my lemonade..."I am 25 cents away from getting a snow cone. I really just want a snow cone. Can you spare a nickle." I had no change, so I felt really bad, but I just didn't get why he only asked me for a nickle and not the 25 cents that he needed.

sunday nite some kid at the serpent mother TRIPPING THE FUCK OUT. he walked into it and when a flame burst would go off nearby he would flinch and turn towards it with a "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" look on his face but then quickly try to regain his composure. then he leaned against the fence near the egg for a few seconds, then walked around it again some more a few seconds later just to freak out at more flame bursts. i cant even imagine how his brain was interpreting what he was seeing. i dont think he even realized he was surrounded by people

we watched him for a min or two and then lost track of him. he didnt look like someone who should have been wandering around alone in his condition

Quote Originally Posted by LameCake View Post

OMG when was this... i thought i fucking dreamed it... i must have been drunk
    i can go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by cansei de ser sexme View Post
    Also I saw someone who looked like they were making out with an apple. then I look close and they took the stem out and made a bong out of an apple. It was sick. I dont know how common this is but i lold.
    was this in the campsite? it could have been myself or the people I was camping with.
    weekend one

some guy walking away from the band of horses show, talking on his cell phone going 'band of horses is so great! i love them!' dude, you're doing it wrong.
    i can go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachellian View Post
    I saw that guys dick accidently a few times.
    weekend one