Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

I saw some guy on monday, asking for a ride back to Canada... hope he got back ehhh

Quote Originally Posted by *SURREAL* View Post
    a guy dressed like Jesus and jumping on a trampoline
    Oh you mean this guy??

Quote Originally Posted by StegoDee View Post
    Was anyone else there during Jay-Z's set, kind of towards the back of the crowd, when one of the security vehicles started driving through the crowd with its siren going and everyone formed a conga line behind it, chanting "Woop woop!" as they followed it - lol.
    Oh you mean this?

Anyone witness the massive yoga session on Saturday night after the DJs finished playing in the campgrounds?? Everyone was dispersing a little bit and some girl decided to do yoga, next thing you know she's leading like 100 people in a stretching cult. Everyone rolling their nuts off. I had some guy come up to me as I was stretching and taking photos/videos and tell me about his entire life, how he's here with his 21-year-old best friend and how's he rolling his nuts off (he said that like four times.) But here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XmgrzCuTqE

Quote Originally Posted by droop View Post
    Last edited by M Sparks; 04-28-2010 at 08:08 PM.

well it wont let me put the vid up but here's the link.

girl in garbage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE9havx9QPg
    Oi, We're not here to fuck spiders, Mate

Oi, we're not here to head but mice, Mate

Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    Snoop Dogg came out? that acid must have been great

old school

we had a nice spot up front for edward sharpe. after their set, we decided to stay put for the xx. in the 20 minutes between the sets, the crowd swelled a bit for the xx. 3 minutes before the xx is to take the stage, the ultimate hipster comes pushing through everyone from the front attempting to leave. as he goes to step over a few of my mates, he proclaims in a napolean dynamite voice (his real voice)..."ughhh...this band is too popular" and procedes to make his way out of the crowd close to tears. lulz were had in his face.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

My favorite Coachella moment must have been Saturday afternoon, in the Red Bull tent. I just went inside to chill out for a bit, but then the DJ started spinning some really sick tunes, and there was a small but very intense dance party going on. So this one guy (who was probably rolling pretty hard) is all over the place, dancing with everybody, rubbing his back up and down the DJ booth and whatnot. Then he jumps onto the benches in the middle of the tent and starts humping the tent pole, going up and down like he's a stripper or something.
    Moments later, the security guard, 6 foot 3 and like 250 pounds, walks up to him and with an iron expression on his face, motions the guy to get the f*** back down. So the guy jumps back down, and without missing a beat, proceeds to do his little pole dance AROUND THE SECURITY GUARD, humping him like he was the tent pole! Everybody started applauding like crazy, until the guard just turns around and walks off, and the dancing guy goes back to rubbing his back on the DJ booth, while the party continued. Totally made my day.

Oh yeah, and 5 minutes later I walk into a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a year.

So since everyone has seen the "drunk" guy trying to put on his sandles i gotta let everyone know i think the guy was actually hallucinating.... I actually saw this guy over by the bathrooms by the ferris wheel. i was waiting for my gf and i feel someone bump into me. i turn around and its this guy stumbling around bumping into everyone. he then eventually loses a sandle. he would bend over to pick it up, get soooo close to grabbing it and then would fall back away from it. he did this multiple times until he eventually fell back and lost his hat. then he did the same thing with his hat. however the reason im pretty sure he was hallucinating is because one or two times trying to get his sandles he would get so close that fall back away and would say "man i cant pick these up. they are freaking me out." i was watching for ten minutes or so and finally a guy comes and picks up his sandles and hands them to him. he had no problem taking them from the guy. then he goes to get his hat and he start doing it all over again so the guy picks up his hat and hands that to him also.... i could be wrong but it really seemed as if he was hallucinating to me....

when i saw him it must have been 5 to 10 minutes after the famous video becuase he is right by the bathrooms when the video is shooting... he was a lot worse when i saw him so im thinking the drugs maybe were kicking in more....

Also, did anyone see the older man pass out RIGHT before them crooked vultures came on? went limp and had to be carried out. was smoking weed right before he passed out. must have been late fifties or so... hope he was ok... he seemed to be having a great time before that

Quote Originally Posted by **JwOx** View Post
    Also, did anyone see the older man pass out RIGHT before them crooked vultures came on? went limp and had to be carried out. was smoking weed right before he passed out. must have been late fifties or so... hope he was ok... he seemed to be having a great time before that
    I have a feeling it was this guy, who was dancing like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Necie View Post
    Heheheh..One of the guys at my camp did the same things with his Cheezits..Apparently they began to bite his tongue/inside of his mouth...His reaction was hilarious :-( Poor tongue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Man i did the same thing, but with tequila. I wasn't washing, just dumping some water on my head before we started the hike to the gate from our tent. Got about 1/2 the water bottle down before the smell hit me.
    Hahaha...well, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Another great moment:

So, we were walking back to camp Friday night and some guy with a megaphone was lying down on the grass, telling everyone that he'd trade beers for joints. Another guy walks up to him and says "You want weed? Then, take it off."

Smile Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

So me and my friend were trying to get in to the Bassnector set in the Sahara saturday night, and we had ingested certain substances of the fungal variety, which were beginning to take effect...So, he had turned the corner and I shit you no we have found ourselves in a group of at least 30 people dressed as Indians doing an intense choreographed tribal dance..It was honestly so bizarre at the time I was just like frozen, laughing my ass off...Apparently it can get real freaky in the back of the Sahara...

Ok, So heres just a funny story that happened to me During Jay-z.
    Before Jay-z im sitting there, And some kid next to me goes to his friends, " Do you think hes going to change the lyrics to Coachella state of mind." I look at him like hes a moron, and take my New York Mets hat put it in his face, and Say "no fucking way, NEWYORK BABY!" me being from new york. I gotta represent. His lady friends asked what i meant, told them Im from new york, when they said oh you guys flew out here for this, I told them we drove and they went ape shit. As the kid that i was sorta talking shit too is grilling me.(i wasnt being mean to him)

So at this point your saying " Cool story Random, Why dont you just stay in New York."
    But this is where the story gets better.

After a couple songs, I decide why not light up my blunt I Know Jigga wouldnt mind. And by the way, it was some of the finest medical cali nugs. Thanks for the good looks Cali(you know who). So the kid that i said that to, looks at me with a grin on his face. I already knew what was happening, this HAWK smelt my greens, he shuffles his way towards me with that same shit eating grin on. Then he asks to hit it. normally i never care to share. But he sorta got me angry. But seeing how im in cali, and at coachella, Why not. I Tell him my friend needs to hit it first. I pass it to the kid. he hits it and hands it back. and says thanks.

still thinking cool story random? well fuck you stop reading.

10 Minutes later, I glance over at the kid. and see that he sorta looks like he fell asleep standing up, He sways forward and then leans his head on some random guy infront of him. the guy turns around and gives the kid a lil push, the kid sways back and lands right back on the dudes shoulder. The random guy turns around once again and gives him a stronger push, and the kid falls flat on his ass.

I packed my shit up and bounced from that area...

Nah im joking. I did put the blunt away but i took my water and threw some in his face. and the group around me helped him up. And he staggers away bumping through people in the crowd.

Now your thinking randomh3ro just killed this kid with whatever he was smoking. Well it was good greens for sure, but come on. Not all that was my fault.
    So the night goes on, and his friends come back im chatting with the girls and hes never shows up.

The night ends and me and my friend are making our way back to the campsite, Zig Zagging our way threw the crowd. My friend asks me what had happened with that kid.
    So i tell him the story, and no joke, just as the last words of the story come out, I feel a hand on my shoulder, Turning my body, I see its the kid.

Dripping in sweat still, He looks like he just died twice, and saw a ghost. He then says," Yo man Did you see me? I totally passed out, Dude that was the best stuff ever. That was the craziest thing ever, Thank you so much bro, thank you."

some kids behind me heard the whole thing. and started laughing i felt a little weird, but sorta relieved that i didnt kill a kid at coachella.
    i mean at other concerts and fest, the kids i drug up i never know if they make it home alive. HAHA!

but only at coachella!

tl;nf(not funny)

bite me steve.

wtf does tl stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    tl;nf(not funny)
    Not funny at all. But, I also don't get the acronym or whatever it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

It's from what people post after a really long post, usually "tl;dr" which means "too long;didn't read". I changed the "dr" to "nf" since this is the "funny things" thread and that post did not deliver.

idk what steves problem is.

ah ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

needs to take the stick outta his butt.

db;fo
    thats douche bag; fuck off.
    Last edited by randomh3ro1; 05-05-2010 at 12:08 PM.

You're still not making me laugh in here, get the hell outta this thread

One of the most pointless and unfunny stories I've read on this board...

I am 95% sure I literally ran into Chris Taylor at Major Lazer. Literally ran into him as I was trying to make my way out of the crowd. I would like to pretend it wasn't him because that set was terrible, but it looked JUST like him. This isn't funny, but I'm not sure where else to post it. Actually, it is kind of funny. Chris Taylor was at Major Lazer...
    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Bieber on an illegal dose of sedatives for 2011.
    "It's only polite for somebody to levantarse BEFORE the manajatwa."
    -GEMMA

damn random write a fucking book!

i dont give a shit what u have to say.

while me and my buddy were waiting for fever ray to start we heard some annoying ass girl start singing "summertime" and she was the type of girl that loved whatever came out of her mouth, so she starts singing "i can play the guitar like a motherfucking riot" and YES even does the "da da da da, da da da" on the final "da" i say excuse me! but can you PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP, dont sing. im waiting for this magical performance to partake and im about to light a j.
    she says okay and goes to turn to her friend some sweaty ass fat dude with a fat minge comes out of nowhere falls on her and literally his whole body covered her on the ground and she eeeeked and ran out of the mojave. greatest moment........so then i fuckin stabbed her.
    cool story

Quote Originally Posted by randomh3ro1 View Post
    i dont give a shit what u have to say.
    -__- i'm kidding

Some ways back in the crowd at Gorillaz some kids had laid out an inflatable matress and were tripping hard on something or other. Squirming around, giggling, writhing oblivious to the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ ABEL ROCK View Post
    Kanye Performance was fucking sick...he did the shit with ZERO monitors and less then 10 fucking rappers on stage with him including a hype man or 'hype men' and he manage to take you on a ride of personal shit then into some party shit then back into some deep shit then back into some hype party shit then back into some sentimental shit and still was able to keep that crowd hype!!