Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

Quote Originally Posted by algunz;
    ^ ridiculous.
    Wish we could have taken a picture!

some bimbo in the parking lot with equation "1 ticket = 1 vagina" written on her stomach with a sharpie. more sad than funny. I wonder if she ever got in
    Modest Mouse, YYY, The XX, Postal Service, Blur, Franz Ferdinand, James Blake, Grimes, Wild Belle, Yeasayer, Wild Nothing, Tame Impala, Jake Bugg, Jessie Ware, The Selecter, The Faint, Tegan & Sara, The 2 Bears, Violent Femmes, OMD, Vampire Weekend, New Order, The Evens, Robert DeLong, Savages, Parov Stelar Band

Coachella: 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 2010
    Outside Lands: 08, 2010, 2012

Through random conversation and misdirected topics this phrase came up a few too many times over the weekend with my little group: "Jesus loves a clean vagina."

During jonsi, me and some friends were sitting on the grass, some young hipster kid comes up to a guy and his girl and asks if he can take a picture with them, the guy seemed confused but said okay. Right as the picture was being taken, the kid takes a bite out of the guys churro and starts booking it, leaving the guy bewildered and a little pissed off hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen407 View Post
    some bimbo in the parking lot with equation "1 ticket = 1 vagina" written on her stomach with a sharpie. more sad than funny. I wonder if she ever got in
    I have witnessed multiple "hookers" at phish offering certain services in exchange for a ticket.
    New York Ice Cream TV Travel Good Times

Quote Originally Posted by brematale111 View Post
    During jonsi, me and some friends were sitting on the grass, some young hipster kid comes up to a guy and his girl and asks if he can take a picture with them, the guy seemed confused but said okay. Right as the picture was being taken, the kid takes a bite out of the guys churro and starts booking it, leaving the guy bewildered and a little pissed off hahaha
    OMMMMMG amazing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyduck View Post
    More laser beams is ALWAYS prefered to less laser beams. ALWAYS.

Was anyone else there during Jay-Z's set, kind of towards the back of the crowd, when one of the security vehicles started driving through the crowd with its siren going and everyone formed a conga line behind it, chanting "Woop woop!" as they followed it - lol.

Quote Originally Posted by StegoDee View Post
    Was anyone else there during Jay-Z's set, kind of towards the back of the crowd, when one of the security vehicles started driving through the crowd with its siren going and everyone formed a conga line behind it, chanting "Woop woop!" as they followed it - lol.
    Haha, I was right there. Coachellans will turn anything into a party.

^ It was classic. I've got two pretty good stories, now that I think about it...

1) So, my friend and I bought a bottle of vodka at Wal-Mart, Thursday night. I never even drank any of it, but just to get it through security, I poured it into a few water bottles and put them back into the case without thinking to distinguish them from the regular water bottles. The next morning, I go to wash my hair. I grab a water bottle, wet my hair and shampoo it...then, the next one I grab...total vodka rinse. It was horrible, but it gave my friend and our neighbors a pretty good laugh.

2) Then, on Sunday night after Gorillaz, we came back to camp, and I made the mistake of leaving a bag of beef jerky in the tent during the day. I'm sitting there in the dark, eating beef jerky for about ten or fifteen minutes and I start to notice there's ants crawling all over my hands. I'm like "Dude, gross...why are there ants all over my hands if they're not on my legs?" My friend says "Well, you left the food in the tent. Did you look in the bag?" I open it and look inside with the light from my cellphone and it was SWARMING with ants...that I had been steadily eating.

I'm such an airhead sometimes.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

My friend overheard someone saying "Yeah, but Tiesto plays to like all ethnicities..."
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

^ It was classic. I've got two pretty good stories, now that I think about it...

1) So, my friend and I bought a bottle of vodka at Wal-Mart, Thursday night. I never even drank any of it, but just to get it through security, I poured it into a few water bottles and put them back into the case without thinking to distinguish them from the regular water bottles. The next morning, I go to wash my hair. I grab a water bottle, wet my hair and shampoo it...then, the next one I grab...total vodka rinse. It was horrible, but it gave my friend and our neighbors a pretty good laugh.

2) Then, on Sunday night after Gorillaz, we came back to camp, and I made the mistake of leaving a bag of beef jerky in the tent during the day. I'm sitting there in the dark, eating beef jerky for about ten or fifteen minutes and I start to notice there's ants crawling all over my hands. I'm like "Dude, gross...why are there ants all over my hands if they're not on my legs?" My friend says "Well, you left the food in the tent. Did you look in the bag?" I open it and look inside with the light from my cellphone and it was SWARMING with ants...that I had been steadily eating.

Heheheh..One of the guys at my camp did the same things with his Cheezits..Apparently they began to bite his tongue/inside of his mouth...His reaction was hilarious :-( Poor tongue.
    4/19 Coachella
    4/27 Crystal Castles
    6/21 EDC (Vegas)
    10/6 Depeche Mode

Quote Originally Posted by kingsblend420 View Post
    that guy really loves spice pie

Thumbs up Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

-kingsblend420

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ALL THE MILK SQUIRT OUTTA MY NOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachTheEskimo View Post
    You're Dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    My friend overheard someone saying "Yeah, but Tiesto plays to like all ethnicities..."
    hahahhahahahhaha
    (cleaning up spilled drink)

Quote Originally Posted by eskamo951 View Post
    That just reminded me...after Gorillaz, we happened to come across a large number of glowsticks, so we cracked them and started picking out douchebags in the crowd to throw them at. Pretty entertaining.
    I met a dude who said he had a glowstick chucked at him; he then said he would pass it on and chucked it at some other dude. Oh, the love...

Quote Originally Posted by oyeloca View Post
    loltable @ 0:50
    haha oh man, all my camp neighbors were dancing on that table

The boyfriend and I are in lying in our tent when we hear some girls walking by and one says "This dude was like, what are you looking for? And I said, Nothing! I'm puking" then they giggled. We cracked up.
    Faith No More-Massive Attack

Lurker

when the sahara emptied out after 2manyDJs, i picked up about 30 glowsticks for no particular reason and played with them as we walked out of the festival. by the time we reached the main entrance i got bored with them so i just threw them up in the air right in front of where we were walking, and a random guy goes "THANK YOU! you just made my night," and proceeded to pick them all up off the ground.

Just watched today's episode of Ellen and she had a segment of funny videos, and wasted flip flop guy made it on the show. Everyone in the audience was laughing and cheering him on. She even asked for him to come on the show, so wasted guy, if you remember what you did at coachella, you could be on tv....again

hahaha that's awesome
    Coachella 2015 Food Wish List
    Food Trucks: Germany's Famous Bratwurst, Fist of Fusion, Komodo, Oooh LaLa Crepes, Ludo Truck, Seoul Sausage, Vizzi Truck, Kogi BBQ

Restaurants: L' Atelier Cafe, Pho Vu, Le Vallauris, Tropicale, Pomme Frite, Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt, Crave, Cafe Scandia, Swiss Donut

WORLD of BEER
    Bring Back The Following:
    KazuNori, At Night + Market Song, Beer Belly, Mexicali, Crossroads, Baco Mercat, Stumptown

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    when does set times come out?

LMAO.

Man i did the same thing, but with tequila. I wasn't washing, just dumping some water on my head before we started the hike to the gate from our tent. Got about 1/2 the water bottle down before the smell hit me.

Quote Originally Posted by oyeloca View Post
    loltable @ 0:50
    bahaha me and my friend were dancing on the other table when this happened and got off very quickly after witnessing that haha

Quote Originally Posted by Opt!m!st!c View Post
    How about this guy?

Anyone have more pics of the chicken?
    I remember this guy!!! he only had the mask on and shoved his way all the way to the gate right before passion pit I believe and no one said a thing since he had the mask on hahaha oh coachella

12.01 Dan Deacon @ The Echoplex
    12.03 Benoit & Sergio @ TBA
    12.09 Avery Tare @ The Center for the Arts Eagle Rock
    12.17 Baths/DNTEL @ The El Rey
    04.13-15 COACHELLA @ The Polo Fields

Saw my friends Iphone and it just reminded me of something else.

There was a guy at the Do Lab sitting up against one of those bed things. He had somehow attached an Iphone to a fishing reel and placed it out in the middle of where everyone was walking. A few people would see the Ipod and go, "Ooh, look I found an Ipod!" and the guy at the other end of the string would yank it back when they went to grab it. It was funny, such a weird thing to decide to do during Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen407 View Post
    i doubt it. who would trade $300 for boring vagina? a fucking Mormon?

Quote Originally Posted by Opt!m!st!c View Post
    How about this guy?

Anyone have more pics of the chicken?

CHICKEN MAN, WHO ARE YOU?! I DANCED WITH YOU SUNDAY NIGHT IN THE CAMPGROUNDS WHEN THE DRUM CIRCLE WAS GOING ON IN THE DANCE TENT. I LOVE YOU.

Ok, this is a true story and I'm trying to find out if it was one of us boarders that was involved in it. Me and my group were in the middle near the soundboard watching Les Claypool, when this guy turned around and said to me "can I ask you a favor?" I said "sure", he said, " can you slap me in the face as hard as you can?" No bullshit. I replied," are you sure because I'll do it if you want?" He said "please do, I feel like I'm going to pass out and I need a good slap in the face." So, I popped him good, he took the hit, gave me a big hug and went on his merry way. Only at Coachella!!!

be careful, i hear that's how undercovers are setting people up on assault charges these days!