Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

Too many stories from Sunday night. Here is one of them

At about 4am me and my buddy were wandering the campgrounds when we saw two kids lying on the floor, looking/pointing at the sky, and cracking the fuck up. We knew that their minds were as jumbled as ours so we decided to chill with them for a minute. They were telling us about how they bought a grotesque amount of hot-dogs for camping but no one in their camp sight ate any. They decided the next best thing to do with the hot-dogs was too just throw them. So thats what they did. They got groups of +20 people to grab hot dogs and launch co-ordinated attacks on random camping spots. Imagine chilling in your campsite one minute, than having a barrage of hot-dogs fall from the air and land on you. I thought this was funny.

I took their story with a grain of salt, until the next day. I was packing my stuff up and walking to the charging station when I saw them. I shouted "HOT-DOG ME!". Within 5 seconds I had a good 4 hot dogs chucked at me from across the campgrounds. Good stuff.
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

Oh, I almost forgot about this one:

Anyone see the lone black dude dancing by himself for hours on either Sat. or Sun. morning right outside the campground club by the coffee stand? He was wearing a green t, I think. Got a vid of it. He was doing it for HOURS.
    Quote Originally Posted by spinecraft View Post
    sometimes i feel like i don't have a partner

old school

Saw a naked girl streak right by my campsite. Saw a naked dude climb the light tower during Phoenix. Saw a really hot (brazilian?) chick with only a thong on laying down in the food court behind the main stage. I gave Danny Devito a high-five. I met Boots Riley waiting for Sly Stone after Charlotte Gainsbourg's set. Saw Maria Schriver standing next to Beyonce during Jay-Z LOL.
    I am neither foxy, nor a lady.

Neil Young - Kanye West - Beck - PJ Harvey - The Knife - Basement Jaxx - Tom Waits - Shpongle (Live) - Flying Lotus (Live) - The Avalanches - Autechre - Eels - Fat Freddy's Drop - Liquid Liquid - OFWGKTA - Freddie Gibbs - Big K.R.I.T. - Phantogram - Christian Scott - Nosaj Thing - Gold Panda - James Blake

For 2011

Quote Originally Posted by *SURREAL* View Post
    my friend get'n comments all weekend that he looked like Zach Galifianakis from the movie Hangover ( the guy with the beard ) . back at camp when we were playing bean bags , a cart of staff members rolled by , and the driver turned completely around , gave my friend a thumbs up , and yelled " THE HANGOVER " . after that , its all we heard all weekend . good stuff
    were you guys in forum camping? was he wearing a blue shirt? cause i saw that dude like seventy times.

Overheard as we were entering the festival gates at 2pm on Friday: "Damn. I should've brought more drugs."

Did anyone see that insane, fucked up naked dude on Saturday morning running around the camping, sitting and meditating with the BIGGEST shit grinning smile on his face. He sat down in the middle of one of the roads without seeing the cops right behind him. As they approached he jumps up, laughs and starts running hella fast through campsites. Hilarious!!!
    1L☮e.

me: "yo matt, tryin to find the camping, where do I go?"
    matt: "go to the front, follow the tree line man, the tree line bro!"
    me: "i'm at the tree line, where do i go"
    matt: "Just go to the TREELINE, I see...an owl!"

Needless to say I didn't find it till the next morning.
    1L☮e.

Quote Originally Posted by meowlouder;
    before thom yorke, the crowd started getting pushy & people were crowdsurfing out & when some hairy dude with long middle parted hair was being crowdsurfed out & everyone started chanting "jesus, jesus, jesus"
    HAHA I was RIGHT there!

Quote Originally Posted by Cap That Foo View Post
    I saw that guy too! had the whole thorn crown and everything he was almost gonna get run over by those cops on horses. that dud looked so lost haha
    That was our neighbor, awesome guy. He said there was one flaw he had not thought of with his costume; EVERYONE wanted to smoke a joint with Jesus. He was so wasted when he got back to camp.

Kid in the camp next to me was rolling so hard on Saturday night he apparently ate a glowstick. Pretty funny.

One of the guys that came with us never came back to camp on Thursday night, about 5:00 he comes in the tent; he tries to crawl under my friends sleeping bag, he set him straight and got him in his sleeping bag. He then tries to pull my sleeping bag over him for cover, I finally got him straightened out with his. Two of us got up about 6:30; our friend crawls out of the tent wearing my shoes and sees his and states "those are my knights". He then proceeds to tell us he partied with the actor from "The Letter Keeper" ( no idea what that is), Camera Diaz, says he is going to the bathroom and wonders off in the wrong direction. About an hour and half later he comes back and he says he woke up in some random camp with a little kid walking around it and some lady handing him water. He said he wondered whose shoes he had on, and explained how he partied with the killer from Scary Movie. It has to be one of the most epic things I haves witnessed; next year we are pinning a video camera on him to bask in his awesomeness.

I SAW A GUY BELLY FLOP INTO SOME TRASHCANS SUNDAY NIGHT AFTER GORILLAZ!

On Saturday night the water bottle exchange station was covered in hundreds, if not thousands of bottles they just stopped bagging and left loose piling up. So after 1 some dude cannonballed the piles and swam around in it for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by juloxx View Post

At about 4am me and my buddy were wandering the campgrounds when we saw two kids lying on the floor, looking/pointing at the sky, and cracking the fuck up. We knew that their minds were as jumbled as ours so we decided to chill with them for a minute. They were telling us about how they bought a grotesque amount of hot-dogs for camping but no one in their camp sight ate any. They decided the next best thing to do with the hot-dogs was too just throw them. So thats what they did. They got groups of +20 people to grab hot dogs and launch co-ordinated attacks on random camping spots. Imagine chilling in your campsite one minute, than having a barrage of hot-dogs fall from the air and land on you. I thought this was funny.

I took their story with a grain of salt, until the next day. I was packing my stuff up and walking to the charging station when I saw them. I shouted "HOT-DOG ME!". Within 5 seconds I had a good 4 hot dogs chucked at me from across the campgrounds. Good stuff.

You win best Coachella story ever.
    New York Ice Cream TV Travel Good Times

late on the Sunday night, well into the Gorrilaz set, a group of 3 blonde 18yo females where laughing hysterically and rolling all over the place.
    Curious we asked them what was so funny, and they told us they had found a phone and went through the messages only to find the male owner was some crazy sex fiend into transexuals and men.
    They also found naked photos of the dude and proceeded to sms them to all his contacts.
    Apparently this did not go down to well with the guys girlfriend, but the girls couldnt care less and continued to send random messages and photos of the guy to all his contacts.
    We thought it was both disturbing and hilarious so just laughed at them and moved on, although thinking back now we probably should have done something to stop them. Poor guy is probably still cleaning up that mess with his girlfriend, family and friends.
    Oh well, you should never save naked photos of you and transexuals on your phone, cause you never know who might find it.

Quote Originally Posted by GHAS21 View Post
    late on the Sunday night, well into the Gorrilaz set, a group of 3 blonde 18yo females where laughing hysterically and rolling all over the place.
    Curious we asked them what was so funny, and they told us they had found a phone and went through the messages only to find the male owner was some crazy sex fiend into transexuals and men.
    They also found naked photos of the dude and proceeded to sms them to all his contacts.
    Apparently this did not go down to well with the guys girlfriend, but the girls couldnt care less and continued to send random messages and photos of the guy to all his contacts.
    We thought it was both disturbing and hilarious so just laughed at them and moved on, although thinking back now we probably should have done something to stop them. Poor guy is probably still cleaning up that mess with his girlfriend, family and friends.
    Oh well, you should never save naked photos of you and transexuals on your phone, cause you never know who might find it.
    Wow.... sucks, but maybe he shouldn't be sleeping with transexual hookers AND his girlfriend at the same time.

I didn't see this personally, but a good friend of mine took this vid of a guy who had eaten a little too much of something, enjoy!

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

that dude rules. I want to punch those three fucks making fun of him and touching him right in their stupid faces.

When someone is in a bubble that hard, just let them enjoy themselves.
    last.fm
    6/15/14 Failure - Glasshouse // 7/9/14 Cloud Nothings/Metz - Roxy
    7/16/14 Planes Mistaken For Stars - Echo // 8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL
    9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

walking away from the outdoor theater, a group of people in front of me started laughing and yelling "JUSTIN BEIBER" and pointing to a young kid sitting on the ground. the boy was not extremely happy to hear how similar he looks to justin beiber.

From the campsite behind us...

"They make those for anal?"

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    that dude rules. I want to punch those three fucks making fun of him and touching him right in their stupid faces.

completely agree, what a bunch of fuckheads

12.01 Dan Deacon @ The Echoplex
    12.03 Benoit & Sergio @ TBA
    12.09 Avery Tare @ The Center for the Arts Eagle Rock
    12.17 Baths/DNTEL @ The El Rey
    04.13-15 COACHELLA @ The Polo Fields

Agreed, let someone climb themselves out of a hole or have fun there and don't pour more dirt on top.....

Lurker

I had a problem with garbbing cute guys butts the whole weekend!
    did i grab yours?

Quote Originally Posted by discobotica View Post
    I didn't see this personally, but a good friend of mine took this vid of a guy who had eaten a little too much of something, enjoy!

Now thats what I call feeling the music

Cut to Coachella 08 on Friday night and I was acting the same exact way. Chances are we were on the same shit
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

Now thats what I call feeling the music

Cut to Coachella 08 on Friday night and I was acting the same exact way. Chances are we were on the same shit

And thats the biggest thing I noticed this time around. Instead of people just being themselves and letting others BE, this time around douche nozzles(like those 3 and thousands more) infested coachella like a black plague to make things uncomfortable.

I hope because of absolute 3 day tickets, this won't be a reoccurring experience. Who knows, maybe without the "clustefuckchellaness" the douche nozzles would have nothing against coachella and would always come back. LETS PRAY THAT THIS SCARED THEM AWAY!
    Last edited by vogina; 04-22-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

That just reminded me...after Gorillaz, we happened to come across a large number of glowsticks, so we cracked them and started picking out douchebags in the crowd to throw them at. Pretty entertaining.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!

Quote Originally Posted by eskamo951 View Post
    That just reminded me...after Gorillaz, we happened to come across a large number of glowsticks, so we cracked them and started picking out douchebags in the crowd to throw them at. Pretty entertaining.
    You brought yourself down to a douche bag level.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Quote Originally Posted by eskamo951 View Post
    if glowsticks fell from the sky sunday night i would have cried - depends on how you look at it

12.01 Dan Deacon @ The Echoplex
    12.03 Benoit & Sergio @ TBA
    12.09 Avery Tare @ The Center for the Arts Eagle Rock
    12.17 Baths/DNTEL @ The El Rey
    04.13-15 COACHELLA @ The Polo Fields

Quote Originally Posted by vogina View Post
    And thats the biggest thing I noticed this time around. Instead of people just being themselves and letting others BE, this time around douche nozzles(like those 3 and thousands more) infested coachella like a black plague to make things uncomfortable.

I hope because of absolute 3 day tickets, this won't be a reoccurring experience. Who knows, maybe without the "clustefuckchellaness" the douche nozzles would have nothing against coachella and would always come back. LETS PRAY THAT THIS SCARED THEM AWAY!
    I agree. I was very light on substances this year because of the large number of douche bags. I'm not going to be on youtube.
    Sean Penn Acid Test 2008 - Legendary

2008 , 2009, 2010, 2011 , 2012 wk1, 2013 wk2. 6 years running!

Hell or highwater, fire and brimstone, not even cancer is powerful enough to keep me from Coachella!