Page 1 of 48 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things you saw/overheard

Hybrid View

Default Funny things you saw/overheard

While waiting at the merch booth to get my Chemical Brothers shirt, I heard a couple 13-14 year old kids talking. One of them said "...And yeah, they're just the kind of band who NEVER plays in America, and then maybe every couple years they'll do one show here.. So I have to see them. That's why I saw Aphex Twin last year and he ended up killing it." He then proceeded to buy a TRV$-DJAM shirt. Fuck that.

Saw a couple people eat shit in those holes on the dirt path into Coachella that are pathetically covered by an orange cone. Sort of sucked for them, but still pretty funny at the same time.

Saw this guy and girl tripping BAWLZ towards the end of MSTRKRFT. They were just doing really weird dances and rubbing eachothers hair for so fucking long. The guy kept trying to swoop in and mac on the girl but she would turn away right before he kissed her. That probably happened 15 times in a row. Shut down every time.

Default Re: Funny things you saw/overheard

paris hilton crouching in the middle of the crowd during chem bros to smoke a bowl..

Quote Originally Posted by seanxpaul View Post
    paris hilton crouching in the middle of the crowd during chem bros to smoke a bowl..
    or peeing.
    [ Friday ]Them Crooked Vultures Jay-Z Benny Benassi Passion Pit
    [ Saturday ] Muse Porcupine Tree Faith No More Mew Tiesto The Dead Weather Pretty Lights
    [ Sunday ] Gorillaz Thom Yorke MuteMath Yann Tiersen Phoenix Orbital

was dancing with a girlfriend of mine during groove armada and feel some one brushing up against my shoulder. I look over and its Tara Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by El.C.Dub View Post
    was dancing with a girlfriend of mine during groove armada and feel some one brushing up against my shoulder. I look over and its Tara Reid.
    I was walking out of the sahara tent and she just crossed infront of me and pushed me! wtf wrong with that bitch?

I didnt knoew who she was and my friend told me it was tara reid, .. and still couldnt figure out who she was until they told me the movies she;'s n, but I wont forget that name now... bitch

Quote Originally Posted by ialvarado2 View Post
    I was walking out of the sahara tent and she just crossed infront of me and pushed me! wtf wrong with that bitch?

I didnt knoew who she was and my friend told me it was tara reid, .. and still couldnt figure out who she was until they told me the movies she;'s n, but I wont forget that name now... bitch

Pushed by anorexic Tara Reid? What did it feel like? air? a light breeze? a coachella moth landing on your shoulder? you should of made her apologize. not for pushing you, but for Josie & the Pussycats!

Class of 1999, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 W2, 2013 W1 & 2014 W2

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
    How can some1 still 100 dollars from a broke single mom!!!!! WTF!! People r so getto!! I wouldint do that to some1 I hate

Quote Originally Posted by billtino View Post
    Pushed by anorexic Tara Reid? What did it feel like? air? a light breeze? a coachella moth landing on your shoulder? you should of made her apologize. not for pushing you, but for Josie & the Pussycats!

My wife told me someone said she was seen wandering around, but the funny thing is that when she asked who she was this is the only scene of movie dialogue i can remember her from.

I miss Bill Hicks.

- A couple of 15 year old kids out side my tent.
    Kid1: "Hey let me get a hit of that."
    Kid2: "Naw dude I only have 6 hit of meth in my tent"
    Kid1: "Do you at least have a spoon?"

- This really weird looking guy dancing real weird in the Sahara, during Felix Da House Cat. He was near the back, he was just making really weird movements and stuff. I'll post pictures when I can, can't upload right now.

- LErOYYYYY!!!!!! People woke me up looking for Leroy.

- People on the same channel as my walkitalki, talking shit to them. "Hey do you like fish sticks?"
    I know there was more, just can't think right now......Muscle relaxers be relaxing my brain.
    www.facebook.com/LameCake

LEROY!!!!! Did they find you??
    Rob! Get off my channel
    MAARRRRRKKKK! "Mark goes ass to mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by LameCake View Post
    -

- This really weird looking guy dancing real weird in the Sahara, during Felix Da House Cat. He was near the back, he was just making really weird movements and stuff. I'll post pictures when I can, can't upload right now.
    Sorry for blurry picture, i think he was moving just too much, plus I didn't take it.

Rob! Get off my channel

Sorry for blurry picture, i think he was moving just too much, plus I didn't take it.
    i took video of his friend dancing, you can see the bald shirt guy on his right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtuK60gdOWY
    ]
    sitting through a Jack Johnson headliner with special guests counting crows, ben harper, and dave matthews with a midget sitting on my lap ....a retarded midget with drool driping down my leg as he claps to the curious george song as i hold his lolly pop, while MIA's dj blasts horn noises in my right ear while staring at a 3rd addition of the tesla coils while the group of guys with g strings fart in my left ear > Kanye West

- A couple of 15 year old kids out side my tent.
    Kid1: "Hey let me get a hit of that."
    Kid2: "Naw dude I only have 6 hit of meth in my tent"
    Kid1: "Do you at least have a spoon?"
    The number of little kids smoking pot at the dr. Dog show was mind blowing. i mean they looked like 12 year olds. i knew younger kids smoked weed, but these were like "kids". it was pretty startling. Maybe I'm starting to sound like an old man at the age of 23, but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJ View Post
    The number of little kids smoking pot at the dr. Dog show was mind blowing. i mean they looked like 12 year olds. i knew younger kids smoked weed, but these were like "kids". it was pretty startling. Maybe I'm starting to sound like an old man at the age of 23, but thats just me.
    Yeah I've seen 12 year old kids smoke pot, I don't agree with it completely(maybe a little too young) but it's nothing out of the ordinary to me. But still, even the kids that are like 10 and roll, scare me. These kids are going to have a hard time going through puberty, and growing.

Rob! Get off my channel

The ten year old kid who wasn't wearing earplugs during MBV.

The four year old crawling at her dad's feet during Murder City Devils (no earplugs)

I can't remember who I was watching, might have been fleet foxes, but a guy shouted to his friends "just pretend you're calling someone in the crowd and move in to get a good spot"

Then he screamed out "steven!" and pushed people out of the way

Quote Originally Posted by cormaic View Post
    The four year old crawling at her dad's feet during Murder City Devils (no earplugs)

I can't remember who I was watching, might have been fleet foxes, but a guy shouted to his friends "just pretend you're calling someone in the crowd and move in to get a good spot"

Then he screamed out "steven!" and pushed people out of the way

hahahahhaha
    witnessing that would of made me less bitter about people who do that
    cause dats funny

Quote Originally Posted by Gonshman View Post
    The ten year old kid who wasn't wearing earplugs during MBV.
    I am 22 and should have been wearing ear plugs.
    w00t!

Coachella 07 08 09 and 10

during bloody beetroots this chick felt up my ass and I turned around and she looked all embarrassed and fucking bolted. I assume she thought I was someone else.

Also I saw someone who looked like they were making out with an apple. then I look close and they took the stem out and made a bong out of an apple. It was sick. I dont know how common this is but i lold.

Quote Originally Posted by cansei de ser sexme View Post
    Also I saw someone who looked like they were making out with an apple. then I look close and they took the stem out and made a bong out of an apple. It was sick. I dont know how common this is but i lold.
    was this in the campsite? it could have been myself or the people I was camping with.
    weekend one

I was walking around smoking out of an apple all day saturday that might of been me... or one of the countless others doing the same thing.

I was sitting outside of the mojave smoking a joint after x and this drunk girl that was sitting with her friends laid down and rolled over to me and sat back up with her back against mine and said that we should become lesbians together i laughed and said that im gonna have to pass considering im a dude. then she rolled back to her group.
    Quote Originally Posted by im so indie View Post
    life from this point forward is just what you do in between coachellas.

you have to be kidding
    as predicted by nostradamus

One girl saying to another girl who were walking away from Bloody Beetroots, "it's a Daft Punk kind of thing".
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

On Saturday on the way in, my buddies and I saw a guy in a red hatchback try to make it through the mud lake and he got completely stuck. Kid Rock then rode by on a golf cart and said "You better go help him out now". Well we did.

later on there was a "hot" above coachella.

later on there was a "hot" above coachella.
    YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when walking to the entrance porto's to retrieve my drugs from my shoe, i heard a girl complain that 'it still smells like period blood'. i dont know what she was referring too, it looked like she was pointing to something on her dress.

some kid little shit redhead who looked no older than 8 walking up to me asking for shrooms...
    Last edited by Mr.Nipples; 04-20-2009 at 08:28 PM.

This rad dude who had rad 80's glasses in the Sahara Sunday night held up a sign, "I need acid"

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldragon03 View Post
    This rad dude who had rad 80's glasses in the Sahara Sunday night held up a sign, "I need acid"
    I saw him too. At one point he was standing with the sign net to four cops.

Didn't any of you see the naked guy get tazed at the back of the Sahara? This was only my second Coach, but I know that moment will burned into my brain for the some years to come. Some of the funniest shit I've ever witnessed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trillis View Post
    Didn't any of you see the naked guy get tazed at the back of the Sahara? This was only my second Coach, but I know that moment will burned into my brain for the some years to come. Some of the funniest shit I've ever witnessed!
    Yes! Friday before Crystal Castles by the VIP bar near the Sahara. I was like WTF? I walked right behind him and he was screaming something crazy to the cops. They were looking at each other like, Im not touching this guy, you grab him!
    Fresh off his "JUICY AUSTRALIA TOUR"

- This Bald fat guy in his 40's who was wearing what appeared to be a blue soccer jeresy just totally freaking out and dancing in a circle (no one wanted to touch him) in white lies. i wish i had a better means to record video, i would have taken one, but this guy was clearly tripping balls, and stumbling into people and disturbing everyone in the area.

- Guy who was pissing ON the porta-poty, not inside it, over by the Mojave before the kills.

- this guy dancing like, what i just have to describe as being a spaz, during Peter Bjorn & John and then turning around and mumbling something to me. asked him to repeated and offered me a drink of his Coachella water-bottle full of Vodka.

I was walking away from my locker when I heard something behind me as I turned this huge marine is running full sprint toward me trying to catch the guy that ran through the entrance and just misses me and yells "runner"...all of a sudden 2 other marines come out of no where and tackle the guy face down in the dirt. The next day it happened again!

I saw so many babies/very young children with out ear plugs or head sets that it was disturbing. These parents had these kids up front and in front of the speakers! Just didn't get it!