Thread: ANY RAGE AND CHILI PEPPER FANS CAMPING LETS CHILL SMOKE AND DRINK!!!!

Lurker

Default ANY RAGE AND CHILI PEPPER FANS CAMPING LETS CHILL SMOKE AND DRINK!!!!

I MYSELF WILL BE BRINGING ALOT OF WHISKEY AND RUM ANYONE DOWN TO CHILL AFTER THE SHOWS SEND ME A MESS. ON THIS SHIT OR MY MYSPACE WHICH I POSTED HERE AS MY HOMEPAGE..

RAGE RAGE RAGE

Default Re: ANY RAGE AND CHILI PEPPER FANS CAMPING LETS CHILL SMOKE AND DRINK!!!!

I'm glad to see that there are some people here who aren't narrow minded and have the mental capacity to span their musical palets over multiple genres, but still I'll pass

Lurker

Default Re: ANY RAGE AND CHILI PEPPER FANS CAMPING LETS CHILL SMOKE AND DRINK!!!!

if you're being sarcastic i actually am going to see even more acts that ive been wanting to see like arctic monkeys and the the roots but the chili's and rage are my top two

I'm not being sarcastic...actually, I applaud you for liking both the Chili Peppers and Rage.

Lurker

oh welll thank you then

It takes balls to admit you like rhcp on this board

The Rage show is goina be insane!! cant wait...Im also pumped on the Chili's too ive seen them twice now... dont know why so many people are talkin shit about them...they've put on a wicked show each time ive seen them...But seeing Rage Against the Machine live is going to be unreal. Drivin all the way from Vancouver British Columbia Canada to catch that show

Pass the jolly pipe

Lurker

so tell me why does it take balls to admit i like rchp?? maybe bc they are one of the best and most consistent bands and their bassist and guitarist are pretty much gods on thier instruments???

Quote Originally Posted by miamiheat View Post
    so tell me why does it take balls to admit i like rchp?? maybe bc they are one of the best and most consistent bands and their bassist and guitarist are pretty much gods on thier instruments???
    I'm saying it takes balls because your opinion is contrary to the musical taste of the elitist majority of this board.

Thats all, calm down.

Lurker

lol im not a freak fan going nuts if someone doesnt like them but shit i dont know how the majority of the ppl going dont like them..its thier home turf after all...quiet honestly ive never met someone that likes rock music and dislikes the chili peppers...and whats this shit i hear about tiesto headlining after them?? now thats some real bullshit....w.e as long as rage is headlining im happy

Quote Originally Posted by R3d Snapper View Post
    I'm saying it takes balls because your opinion is contrary to the musical taste of the elitist majority of this board.

Thats all, calm down.
    I like RHCP and "the elitist majority" can lick my hypothetical balls if I get any shit about it. They don't pay my bills so they can take their negative ass opinions and shove it up their ass.

As I get that out of the way, I CANT WAIT TO SEE RHCP AND RATM! I'll pass ya my joint and you pass me a shot.

Lurker

wooo thats the spirit

The murder capital where we murder for capital

This thread fuckin' sucks.

i second that

There are going to be ALOT of douche bags at this concert..I can't wait to point and laugh at you

is that why you're going?
    don't worry about it...

Quote Originally Posted by miamiheat View Post
    are pretty much gods on thier instruments???

So let's bring on some Dixie Chicks!
    At some point in time a man switches from "I'll have what he's having" to "I'll have what I'm having."

Behind the Redwood Curtain, Lost Coast Northern California

Are Bjork fans allowed to 'chill' as well?
    This forest is growing faster than I can tell.

no...

Quote Originally Posted by calionis View Post
    The Rage show is goina be insane!! cant wait...Im also pumped on the Chili's too ive seen them twice now... dont know why so many people are talkin shit about them...they've put on a wicked show each time ive seen them...But seeing Rage Against the Machine live is going to be unreal. Drivin all the way from Vancouver British Columbia Canada to catch that show
    hook it up w/ a ride! i live in seattle