Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NARCS!!

Default Re: NARCS!!

Wow, I must be blind. I was never approached by anyone, but then again I wasn't looking around too much. I was having way too much "fun."
    01, 02, 05, 06, 09, 10

Quote Originally Posted by Slangevar View Post
    We saw them, too (and three more). Wish we could complain about them... two of them kneed and kicked some skinny guy in the head until he bled, and then led him away in cuffs. It was totally uncalled for.

Just look out for beefy guys in their 30s who look like they're trying to fit in.
    hahahaha that was one of my friends
    was it on saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by righteousdnk View Post
    I was told by someone that there were supposed to be something like 2000 under covers there this year. I doubt that number is correct, but there were a lot of under covers.
    i know a cop that goes undercover for coachella eat year he told me they had to cut back alot this year so there was probably have the number there was last time...and to clear things up none of them are "clean cut" or ask for a joint... they are looking for the people selling or with the people with alot of sh*t on them ....they usually look like regular people but if you look really close you can tell just but how observant they are...dont be so paranoid just be smart with it thats all i got to say

Quote Originally Posted by righteousdnk View Post

Everytime I went to the bathroom the same guy was at the port a john next to me. Everytime I left a tent someone rolled off the supports and started following. Every now and then I'd walk by someone with glowsticks and they'd randomly wave them in the air and start yelling. Everytime I would stop moving someone in the crowd would put their hands up and trying pumping them to the music in my direction and more random people would always be showing up. Whenever I had an itch on my nose and I'd scratch it, people would start whistling. This was not just once or twice, but mostly every single time, especially in the Sahara. I felt targeted in the campgrounds and in the festival someone would always be standing near me talking unusually loud about how they need pills, ecstasy, coke, etc.
    that sounds really shitty. you might need some psychiatric help

Lurker

Hmm.... now when i think about it..... On Sunday at Christopher Lawrence in the Sahara I was dancing my ass of, when all of a sudden some cute looking young Asian girl in a red dress came out of nowhere, walking and just asked .... "Do u know where i can score some E?" All i said was "No." and she disappeared. She looked like a normal coachella visitor, except that she was not dancing and just the way she asked me sounded really fake.

NARCHELLA!

You people are just too damn paranoid... everyone that approaches you is a narc, that's insane. Even that 12 year old is a narc, right? Oh yeah, and the DJ, he's a narc sending out hidden messages about the narcs coming to get you, so watch your back and trust no one. You people need some serious help.
    Last edited by EX-12345; 04-20-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: laughing at these fools.

old school

Quote Originally Posted by biggfoot17 View Post
    all these sightings of narcs and yet did anybody notice how ridiculously easy it was to bring stuff in? wow. i didn't even try to hide it on sunday
    seriously! on saturday and sunday they didnt even touch me. I could've brought in almost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by biggfoot17 View Post
    all these sightings of narcs and yet did anybody notice how ridiculously easy it was to bring stuff in? wow. i didn't even try to hide it on sunday
    hahahahaha

(Yeahh)... Doin a buck in the latest drop
    I got stopped by a lady cop
    Ha Ha... she got me thinking I can date a cop
    Ha Ha... cause her uniform pants are so tight
    She read me my rights
    She put me in nah car, she cut off all the lights
    She said I had the right to remain silent
    Now I got her hollering sounding like a siren
    Talkin' bout...
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee (Yea),
    And I know she the law, and she know I'm the boss
    And she know I can hide a-bove the law
    And she know I'm raw, she know it from the street
    And all she want me to do is fuck the police
    Talkin' bout...
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee,
    Wee Ooh Wee Ooh Wee... (Yea),

on saturday i was selling the extra vip wristbands my brother in law gave me (15) so after posting an ad here and on craigslist i met up with some people inside the grounds to get rid of them. as i had finished selling one to some girl these two guys come up to me and my cousin and say "can you sell us a wristband?" and i said "why would you say I have wristbands to sell" then he said "i saw the other girl buy one" and i said "i dont have any" and as i started to walk away he said "c'mon man, why wont you sell me one? i told him because he might be a cop and he then said "can;t you smell the weed in my pocket?" i laughed and left. all the people we sold the wristbands too were all people we came in contact with through the ads we posted we never went up to anybody to try and sell them one. later in the vip lounge we saw the two guys taking some guy out in handcuffs. they were actually cops, but they were dressed very casual with shorts and sandals. that was definitely a dodged bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by kazii760 View Post
    hahahaha that was one of my friends
    was it on saturday?
    Nope... Friday just before the Ting Tings outside the Sahara. Seriously, if someone would let us lodge an official complaint, we would. I don't care what that kid was doing, he didn't deserve to get kicked in the head until he bled.
    2 out of 3 abominable snowmen prefer Coachella.

The girl who filled my Coachella water bottle was a narc.

Quote Originally Posted by Suffacated View Post
    You are living proof that, "E, It does a body good"

Thanks for making this Coachella the best Coachella ever!

Love always,
    The narc "couple" grinding next to you...
    You guys are just adorable.

My friends and I watched the campground security confiscate drugs at the entrance and then later that night try to sell it to the other campers. Fucked up.
    Hello my name is Johnny Polite and they are going to kill me...
    Concert Calendar:
    Burning Hotels 1.14 | The Kills 1.23 | Adam Ant 2.7 | Girls 3.9 | Dr. Dog 3.11 | Neon Indian 3.13 | Andrew Bird 3.15| Band of Skulls 3.17

twitter.com/thechris104
    youtube.com/thechris104
    granadatheater.com

Quote Originally Posted by SnowShoe View Post
    I was with a group, and we had a few people that REALLY had to smoke some weed. Went into the Do Lab, found two guys openlu smoking out of a pipe, joined them for 10 minutes or so, then got up to leave.

Obscured by a piece of art, not more than 20 feet away were 3 Police Officers in full gear (not undercover). There were also plenty of underage kids, some that might not have been hip to pot smoking just yet.

We did a very stupid thing and got away with it.
    But McCartney sounded great.
    Yeah, some awesome lady and her friend smoked me out in the do lab, and sold me two joints, just out in the open. It was pretty surreal actually.
    weekend one

During Zane Lowe (I think) did anyone see the kid getting chased by two heavy set female undercovers? They chased the shit out of this kid, Ive never seen women of this size move so fast. They finally caught the kid and cuffed him. Two fucking goth dressed women, sheesh.
    Also, I was in the Dome dancing like crazy and this very attractive woman (late 20s, maybe early early 30s) came up to me and started dancing a bit, asked for E. She said she was from Canada (no accent) and couldn't find anyone to get her some E and needed help. It was past midnight on SUNDAY. WTF, obvious narc is obvious. I said no, she smiled and continued asking those around us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

anybody see those dudes walking around with dark orange earplugs?
    one was really skinny with clean cut hair wearing a polo shirt (seriously only one i saw this weekend)
    the other was big waering just a shirt (nothing speacial about it) and cargo pants but kinda built always had a baseball cap on. on sunday he was wearing a spongebob shirt which seemed like a really fucked up attempt to fit in. (seriously it was like trying to put a powerpuff girl shirt on Michael Chiklis.

Yea saw them all weekend.
    The skinny one wouldnt do anything.
    while the husky dude would quite clearly scope out everyone.
    During white lies i was directly next to them. it was so uncomfortable.
    The husky dude would not stop slowly start turning to the right and checking me out.
    I let him move in front of me, and it was so distracting how he would slowly just look around the area instead of enjoying the white lies.
    haha.

lowfront

I heard many stories of friends friends getting arrested at coachella....

very sad...

I dreamt about encountering narcs on the polo fields last night. They asked me for "X" and I said they already played. I woke up giggling.

You fuckers wouldn't know a narc if he was wearing a narc tshirt, narc hat, and kept saying, "I'm a narc, got any drugz?".

You people are paranoid.

Here's my advice to you:

step one: stop rolling
    step two: stop staring at some *** with light gloves
    step three: stop being a sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

I saw a kid get his backpack ripped off and taken out by four undercovers right before the start of plump djs.

I def handed out and smoked out less this year than I ever do. I was very careful with my weed, considering I thought it was going to be the most noticable thing I was doing that weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    You fuckers wouldn't know a narc if he was wearing a narc tshirt, narc hat, and kept saying, "I'm a narc, got any drugz?".

You people are paranoid.

Here's my advice to you:

step one: stop rolling
    step two: stop staring at some *** with light gloves
    step three: stop being a sheep
    Stop being a hater.
    I know for a fact I saw narcs tackle a tweaked out looking kid. These women were dressed in raver jewels and black clothes and heavy make-up. I looked over at them when I heard a bunch of shouting, kid broke free from one of the girls' grip, and they chased him into the crowd. Caught him back near the beer garden, and pulled out handcuffs and cops/security finally came around to help.
    Oh, and I didn't roll at all this weekend.
    And for the girl who asked me for pills 20 minutes before the whole festive ended on Sunday night...maybe she was a narc, maybe not, that I am unsure of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

I've never seen any of this narc activity in 3 Coachellas and I spend a lot of time at the Sahara. Got asked for rolls a number of times but always said no. It seems like people do get a little paranoid about this.

My friend Ben must have been asked for stuff 15 times every single day. He has the look I think.

I got asked a few times too, which is interesting cause I look like I just escaped from the Marines or something. You kids need to learn to either a.) secure your shit before you get there and/or b.) think about what you're doing. I saw a kid wandering around the Sahara tent Sunday night with a fucking $20 in his hand going from person to person.

You know what would ruin your Coachella experience more than not getting that 6th roll for your party? Getting fucking arrested.
    Quote Originally Posted by feather View Post
    Private board meeting in the executive PAWffice this weekend. I'll have your coffee how you like it, beer instead of coffee.

This super young kid in the Sahara on Friday was going around to everyone asking them if they had some weed for sale...I was totally convinced he was the bait....but then he scores some weed, rolls a joint, and smokes the whole thing with his friend like ten feet away from me.....the message boards got me paranoid, FUCK!

Where there are drugs, there are NARCS. Whether you get caught by them or not is a question of how careful you are.

But I don't think Coachella has an unusually high number of under covers. It has what most festivals have: some.
    "Without music life would be a mistake" ~Nietzsche

As a Narc I'd like to speak to this subject.

Me and my boys love to come in an ruin your party. Simply because you are stupid. So here's my greatest hits of the weekend:

Friday:

I saw this little skuzziod kid trying to make a buck at MY venue selling that dope. So I go up to him and ask "how much for some rave energy?" and he looks puzzled, then I said "how about some eve?" and he doesn't react, so I finally go "how about some MDMA?" That little freako sells me enough to go to jail forever. So I slam his stupid looking head on the ground and throw some cuffs on him. Turns out he had a pound of weed on his person, and enough coke to make a straight man want to screw Madonna. And to add insult to injury the little bastard snuck in some opened water!

That was the first of 800 NARCs (that's what you kiddies call it right) for me.

Saturday:

This d-bag that just didn't blend in came up to me and asked me for some X, and I told him he sounded like a NARC, and he told me he was not, so I sold him some "X" (dumbass using terms that they use in the Southeastern US, when he's in CA). So I threw him against the tent, felt up his ass and took him to jail.

Then this one dude comes in and we see he has three sticks of rolled marijuana. So I go over and bash him on the head and search him. He had 10 sticks of rolled of high quality mind bender. So me and the boys take him in for 1, just to put him in jail for one night with the molester we took in earlier. And then steal the rest of his slick green jimmie wanker to smoke that night. DAMN THE KILLERS WERE AWESOME!

Sunday:

So I'm in the crowd asking for some "al quida funder," and none of those squares could help me out. But some dude does have some "Tijuana politician killer" so I buy that from him and snort it right then. HELL YEAH! So later I'm blending into the crowd with my he-man underoos and a pink polo shirt and pink scarf with light bracelets. This little hottie in the e-tard tent is looking lonely, so I take that green monster stuffed fun time burrito that I stole off the kid on Saturday and I inhale and smoke her out by making out with her. Then I notice there was another little hottie behind me and I do the same to her. So I like make out with like 5 girls, then I bust the d-bag they are with because he's a total gay...green speedos...come on man get some pride. (hehe, I said pride, get it?) Oh yeah that dude had some like bomb making supplies on him, so I foiled a plot or something and I'm getting a promotion!

Anyway I kept my recipts so I could take all these clothes I bought from American Apparel back. Ick, I lived though the early 80's once, you know what I mean.

Pot's alias?
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

Quote Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
    there have been tons of narcs at Coachella forever...that's why I never participate in any transactions there, too sketchy....over the years, I've seen many people tackled and arrested, but this year I didn't see much of that
    I was actually surprised I scored some E...too bad it was so fucking speedy it made me break off a piece of my tooth.
    I told my boyfriend I would never go to the Sahara asking for E (for one I dont know the newest code that the narcs are not aware), but we ended up there, of course everyone was paranoid about saying yes (fuck it was hard enough to get a piece of gum from the motherfuckers) but luckily i found two people to sell me some.
    But I would never advise it again, and I would never do it again, I will only bring my own drugs in.

Smoking pot wasnt as big of a deal really. I smoked in the open a lot and not a problem. However I have seen people have problems.
    "It's in the K" - Martha Stewart

Since the show list is very minimal...
    August 29 // Chemical Brothers w/ Chromeo & Yacht @ Hollywood Bowl
    September 26 // Vampire Weekend w/ Beach House & the Very Best @ Hollywood Bowl
    October 5 // ARCADE FIRE @ Henry Miller Library
    October 13 // Corin Tucker Band @ The El Rey
    (someone should give me Sufjan Stevens tickets, aint got none of those)