Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NARCS!!

Default Re: NARCS!!

Quote Originally Posted by righteousdnk View Post
    I don't even know where to begin on the narcs. Friday, I didn't notice any but on Saturday I watched a guy who offered my friend and I pills ten minutes before get put into a choke hold, thrown to the ground and arrested by three fully strapped undercovers. Then later in the night I was sitting outside the Sahara after the Bloody Beetroots near the water and first aid tent when a narc came up and asked me for a joint, I simply said no and turned away. For the entire time up until the Crookers started undercovers started swarming the place. Granted the three of us were rolling, hard, I still had my wits about me and was observant. I watched two of them dressed up like "ravers" with khaki cargo shorts with either a blue shirt with a backwards yellow "PLUR" hat or visa versa. They were flat out trying to set up traps. I saw a guy sit down next to us probably 20 ft away and not even a minute later he was moving closer and closer. "Shots" were being taken, they had vapor inhalers, the whole works just trying to bait someone in. I went into the Sahara with my friend for the Crookers, we found a nice spot and sat down for a cigarette. As I opened my bag and reached in a girl walks by with a camera facing down at my open bag and takes a picture. I yelled out that I saw her do it but obviously she didn't answer. The Crookers started and we moved up some and were then boxed in completely by narcs. They all stuck out like sore thumbs and there tactics were ridiculous. They had a "couple" grinding together on our sides and others coming and going at our front and back. My pockets were touched from every angle and I made it loud and clear that I was not cool with these random people touching me like that. I knocked off one of the guys hats revealing a wire and saw a wire and microphone hanging out of a bandana wrapped around one of their necks. I grabbed my friend and we moved only to be boxed in once again. This is were it really upset me, as they had us boxed the exact same way they were grabbing my bag and squeezing it, asking me for lighters, gum, cigarettes. I heard a girl say, "Lets smoke cigarettes and he'll want one so he'll open his bag." They did, I didn't open my bag. As the Chemical Brothers went on one of them walked by between us, pushed me and grabbed my friends purse almost completely ripping it apart. Then not even ten minutes later I watched a guy who I am not sure was an undercover or not, creep uncomfortably close to my friend and she looked at me and was not cool with it, when I looked down I saw his hand squeezing her purse and going inside it. I asked him what the fuck he was doing and stepped between him and her. He gave me what I believe to be some fake fucked up daze and wouldn't answer me. That's when I called them out on all the shit they were doing and walked out, but the walk out was not easy. Some pretty large and unusually stiff for the Sahara guys tried to block us.

To sum it all up, I was followed for the most part of Sunday too. Everytime I went to the bathroom the same guy was at the port a john next to me. Everytime I left a tent someone rolled off the supports and started following. Every now and then I'd walk by someone with glowsticks and they'd randomly wave them in the air and start yelling. Everytime I would stop moving someone in the crowd would put their hands up and trying pumping them to the music in my direction and more random people would always be showing up. Whenever I had an itch on my nose and I'd scratch it, people would start whistling. This was not just once or twice, but mostly every single time, especially in the Sahara. I felt targeted in the campgrounds and in the festival someone would always be standing near me talking unusually loud about how they need pills, ecstasy, coke, etc.

Now to clear a few things up, Saturday I had three strong rolls I kept stored in where you put the battery in the cell phone. Took one before Bloody Beetroots and then the last two before MSTRKRFT. I was rolling balls for MSKTRKRFT, so hard that the stage was completely vibrating and I couldn't really make anything out. Before and during the Crookers I am without a doubt positive they were narcs but as for the rest I am starting to believe that it was a paranoia that set in while I was rolling and wouldn't go away and when that's coupled with my complete awareness of everything happening around me, the "everytime" things could have simple coincidences. But all that aside, I had the absolute greatest time this weekend and am so very depressed that it is over until next year.

Just wanted to get my story out there.
    Were you up for a week straight on speed? A friend in college told me a similar story that was not at coachella, reminds me alot of your story. I bet you witnessed something that had to do with narcs, then were paranoid for the rest of the weekend. I just told EVERY random who asked for drugs to get lost.

after my friend got arrested, when someone would ask us for drugs we told them we were mormon....
    Quote Originally Posted by HEADSTRUCK View Post
    I check for camping wristbands before I put my penis in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyler0js View Post
    TRV$DJ-AM and Bloody Beetroots need to switch set times
    QFT!

2005, 2006, 2008, 2009

I guess this is what happen if someone makes a crime.

Lurker

I saw a guy get jumped by 3 narcs during Para one in the Sahara tent. They were wearing black and blue shirts with khaki shorts. they ripped out their badges and had this guys arms stretched way over his head... .. Fuck THE POLICE as PUBLIC ENEMY SAYS!

Lurker

Wink Re: NARCS!!

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    notice how all this shit goes down at the sahara?
    Because the Sahara tent is the place to be!

Quote Originally Posted by spencer891 View Post
    I saw a guy get jumped by 3 narcs during Para one in the Sahara tent. They were wearing black and blue shirts with khaki shorts. they ripped out their badges and had this guys arms stretched way over his head... .. Fuck THE POLICE as PUBLIC ENEMY SAYS!
    Yeah I was blazing in the sahara and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look back and a dude in blue shirt/khaki shorts was holding out money wanting to buy apparently? I just shook my head and he left.

Fuck
    On a rock floating through space.

I was able to bring in pills, ketamine, weed and my piece no problem every single day.

Smoked while walking through out the festival (with the piece keep in mind) and did not get hassled or searched once. I love you Coachella.

...some of you and your narc stories, lol!

Lurker

Yea the Narcs were bad this year. Funny how quickly you can spot them. Saturday night during Masterkraft, Red Usc backpack with a red Usc shirt and hat. Earpiece in right ear. Get a clue Narcs I think I saw more deals go down then you did. Everyone knows that only get stuff from people you know. I was asked more than 10 times for e and everytime I just said I don't do that.

I don't even know where to begin on the narcs. Friday, I didn't notice any but on Saturday I watched a guy who offered my friend and I pills ten minutes before get put into a choke hold, thrown to the ground and arrested by three fully strapped undercovers. Then later in the night I was sitting outside the Sahara after the Bloody Beetroots near the water and first aid tent when a narc came up and asked me for a joint, I simply said no and turned away. For the entire time up until the Crookers started undercovers started swarming the place. Granted the three of us were rolling, hard, I still had my wits about me and was observant. I watched two of them dressed up like "ravers" with khaki cargo shorts with either a blue shirt with a backwards yellow "PLUR" hat or visa versa. They were flat out trying to set up traps. I saw a guy sit down next to us probably 20 ft away and not even a minute later he was moving closer and closer. "Shots" were being taken, they had vapor inhalers, the whole works just trying to bait someone in. I went into the Sahara with my friend for the Crookers, we found a nice spot and sat down for a cigarette. As I opened my bag and reached in a girl walks by with a camera facing down at my open bag and takes a picture. I yelled out that I saw her do it but obviously she didn't answer. The Crookers started and we moved up some and were then boxed in completely by narcs. They all stuck out like sore thumbs and there tactics were ridiculous. They had a "couple" grinding together on our sides and others coming and going at our front and back. My pockets were touched from every angle and I made it loud and clear that I was not cool with these random people touching me like that. I knocked off one of the guys hats revealing a wire and saw a wire and microphone hanging out of a bandana wrapped around one of their necks. I grabbed my friend and we moved only to be boxed in once again. This is were it really upset me, as they had us boxed the exact same way they were grabbing my bag and squeezing it, asking me for lighters, gum, cigarettes. I heard a girl say, "Lets smoke cigarettes and he'll want one so he'll open his bag." They did, I didn't open my bag. As the Chemical Brothers went on one of them walked by between us, pushed me and grabbed my friends purse almost completely ripping it apart. Then not even ten minutes later I watched a guy who I am not sure was an undercover or not, creep uncomfortably close to my friend and she looked at me and was not cool with it, when I looked down I saw his hand squeezing her purse and going inside it. I asked him what the fuck he was doing and stepped between him and her. He gave me what I believe to be some fake fucked up daze and wouldn't answer me. That's when I called them out on all the shit they were doing and walked out, but the walk out was not easy. Some pretty large and unusually stiff for the Sahara guys tried to block us.

To sum it all up, I was followed for the most part of Sunday too. Everytime I went to the bathroom the same guy was at the port a john next to me. Everytime I left a tent someone rolled off the supports and started following. Every now and then I'd walk by someone with glowsticks and they'd randomly wave them in the air and start yelling. Everytime I would stop moving someone in the crowd would put their hands up and trying pumping them to the music in my direction and more random people would always be showing up. Whenever I had an itch on my nose and I'd scratch it, people would start whistling. This was not just once or twice, but mostly every single time, especially in the Sahara. I felt targeted in the campgrounds and in the festival someone would always be standing near me talking unusually loud about how they need pills, ecstasy, coke, etc.

Now to clear a few things up, Saturday I had three strong rolls I kept stored in where you put the battery in the cell phone. Took one before Bloody Beetroots and then the last two before MSTRKRFT. I was rolling balls for MSKTRKRFT, so hard that the stage was completely vibrating and I couldn't really make anything out. Before and during the Crookers I am without a doubt positive they were narcs but as for the rest I am starting to believe that it was a paranoia that set in while I was rolling and wouldn't go away and when that's coupled with my complete awareness of everything happening around me, the "everytime" things could have simple coincidences. But all that aside, I had the absolute greatest time this weekend and am so very depressed that it is over until next year.

Just wanted to get my story out there.

ROFL jesus christ, was there black helicopters falling you home too?

July 21- Soundgarden- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    July 30- Rage Against the Machine/Muse- LA Coliseum
    Oct 21- Portishead- Berkeley Greek
    Nov 18- Pixies- Fox Theater Bakersfield

I've read through that a few times since I posted that and really can't help but laugh at myself. As I've reflected on the weekend and all different events that happened I realize that Friday night I fell asleep close to 6am only to wake at about 8am. To add to that, Wednesday morning I took a Greyhound at 3am and that 5 hour bus ride was all I slept until the Dome ended at whatever time Friday night. So I have come to terms with the fact that along with my drug use and lack of sleep I put myself into a little fit of paranoia. Maybe I was noticing a lot of crazy narc activity around me, but most likely I was just being too observant and just let my paranoia run wild.

Paranoia? What Paranoia?

*bong bubbles*

Ah yes, paranoia *eyes dart around*
    "Give me women, wine and snuff
    Until I cry out 'hold, enough!"
    John Keats

Quote Originally Posted by spencer891 View Post
    Saw that! I almost got caught up in that mess.
    If you see me dancing.......join in!

Some guy came up and offered my friend and I pills during Para One while we were sitting in the back. During Surkin the guy tried running into the crowd right next to me and all I heard was, "where the fuck do you think you're going" and I saw him get put into a choke hold and thrown to the ground. I was about to step in because I was not about to let a fight happen, but noticed the gun the guy had in the back of his pants and realized what was going on.

Well, if you consider the fact that you never saw any uniformed officers walking around they must have had a shit ton of plain-clothed fuckers. I still lit-up where ever and where-ever I wanted

I overheard a story about a guy who brought 3 grams of molly with him on the plane over to coachella. Apparently this guy only had to buy pills on one occasion and never sold to anyone. However, this guy was asked if he had "any E" on about 13 different occasions and wasn't necessarily suspicious of the people asking as much as he was just annoyed as fuck that people kept asking him. It could be worse though. This guy's friend kept getting hit on by gay guys.
    see you in '12

I've read through that a few times since I posted that and really can't help but laugh at myself. As I've reflected on the weekend and all different events that happened I realize that Friday night I fell asleep close to 6am only to wake at about 8am. To add to that, Wednesday morning I took a Greyhound at 3am and that 5 hour bus ride was all I slept until the Dome ended at whatever time Friday night. So I have come to terms with the fact that along with my drug use and lack of sleep I put myself into a little fit of paranoia. Maybe I was noticing a lot of crazy narc activity around me, but most likely I was just being too observant and just let my paranoia run wild.
    The guy with the molly was telling me that he too was very paranoid about people touching his pockets and although he was constantly being bumped into he would only seem to notice the times his cargo pocket was bumped.. for obvious reasons.

This guy was rolling balls all weekend, hippy tripping at one point and is so glad that nothing went wrong.
    see you in '12

ya a couple of those dicks shook down our campsite and arrested one of our campers. Seriously ridiculous, I was sitting their with a couple sugar cubes in my pocket shitting my pants. Would if they did that to every campsite that smells like pot, at least half of the campsite would have left in handcuffs.

man, you guys are making me feel lucky that i didn't get busted. and this after getting busted by a yellow-shirt security guy last year (for smoking weed...luckily he didn't find the other enhancements in my backpack). i feel i was still pretty open with my partying this year. well, maybe not *that* open...i was using a dugout with a cigarette looking glass pipe. but still, this shit sounds crazy. i will say that the bag search at the entrance was minimal/non-existent all 3 days (for me).

maybe i got lucky cuz i'm an old fart who wears a safari had during the day. i feel badly for those of you, and your friends, who got in trouble. fuckall, drugs should be legalized....it's proven that it's the best policy and they could tax weed to pay for shit like schools and bridges.

right wingnuts suck ass.
    Last edited by GeezrRckr; 04-23-2009 at 07:10 PM.

I brought in my six foot bong and bought 15 pills from 13 strangers while naked with NO problems at all.

anyone that got busted was just retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by paganman7 View Post
    I had a dream that my wife cheated on me with Calmer. True story.
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    Did you find pee in her butt?

Notice how they are mostly after sellers not users. Unless you are just being a dumbass.

I saw so many people using without looking for it. If they had wanted to crack down on the pot smokers they could have, but they didn't. If you're selling at a large music fest. like this then you are stupid, if you're buying at a concert you are also stupid (considering when you buy pills you don't know what the hell you are getting).

If someone was bumping your pockets it was most likely to pick them.

Undercover cops aren't stupid, while you might be able to spot a couple of them, for the most part you didn't know they were there. It's not like they don't know the current street slang for whatever drug you're selling (they bust people like you all the time).

Once I had a cop come to my house and because my car had been broken into, that night I saw him at the club. He wasn't on duty, and I wouldn't have pegged him for a cop, guess what undercover cops look like. Don't mistake posers, and non fequent drug users for cops.