Thread: THE OFFICIAL I MISSED COHEN AND NOW WILL HAVE TO PAY $$$ TO SEE HIM SOLO.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

Default THE OFFICIAL I MISSED COHEN AND NOW WILL HAVE TO PAY $$$ TO SEE HIM SOLO.

Yep. I can get decent Red Rocks tickets for $99 a piece...small price to pay I guess...I KNEW by missing him I would be kicking myself forever...another Coachella fail in the TCHY handbook.

Default Re: THE OFFICIAL I MISSED COHEN AND NOW WILL HAVE TO PAY $$$ TO SEE HIM SOLO.

You really didn't "miss" anything. He was alright. If you were watching something you were actually passionate about at the time, then there's no reason to kick yourself over it. Unless you're an actual fan and own lots of albums, don't just go see him cuz he's a "legend" or whatever. Coachella is about enjoying your own personal music experience, not about keeping up with the Jones' and trying to catch every legend or headliner.

Default Re: THE OFFICIAL I MISSED COHEN AND NOW WILL HAVE TO PAY $$$ TO SEE HIM SOLO.

It was a great experience especially if you are interested in musical history. I really enjoyed it but wish he could of played atleast a few more songs so if you are able to see him at red rocks then I wouldn't sweat it.

Why would anyone end up mising Cohen anyway, with the lack of conflicting acts? I can only think of two scenarios:

1)Grabbing a bite to eat
    2)Watching Ghostland Observatory

Neither of those 2 options make sense in my book but shit happens I guess

Quote Originally Posted by weezy f baby View Post
    You really didn't "miss" anything. He was alright. If you were watching something you were actually passionate about at the time, then there's no reason to kick yourself over it. Unless you're an actual fan and own lots of albums, don't just go see him cuz he's a "legend" or whatever. Coachella is about enjoying your own personal music experience, not about keeping up with the Jones' and trying to catch every legend or headliner.
    You couldn't be more wrong.

Sucks to be you.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookieman908 View Post
    Why would anyone end up mising Cohen anyway, with the lack of conflicting acts? I can only think of two scenarios:

1)Grabbing a bite to eat
    2)Watching Ghostland Observatory
    3)Camping out for a good spot for Macca

Neither of those 2 options make sense in my book but shit happens I guess
    FIXED
    Yeah, I was in the 3rd one and I am pretty sure a few of the other board members were with me on this.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfmYminD View Post
    It was a great experience especially if you are interested in musical history. I really enjoyed it but wish he could of played atleast a few more songs so if you are able to see him at red rocks then I wouldn't sweat it.
    I just need the $$$ plus he will probably play a MUCH longer show at the rocks.

Glad to see some reports Team! I would go see Cohen at Red Rocks-one of the best venues in the US anyway. But it sounds like Cohen at Coachella was hit and miss.

Still feeling grouchy and sore here but enjoy the rest of it!

Cohen at Coachella was "miss" if you are a fucking retard. He was "hit" if you are anything else.

I appreciate all the Cohen love going on in this thread, but based on Nokia, his 2.5+ hour full show in a proper theater blows away his Coachella performance (which was still good)