Thread: NARCS!!!! READ THIS!!!!

Default NARCS!!!! READ THIS!!!!

Hey so day 1 is over and I saw 2 Narcs yesterday, both times in the Sahara tent. Here's what to look for so you stay safe:

1st Narc was standing by the bar in the back VIP area outside of the Sahara. He was wearing a non descriptive baseball hat and pretty much dressed like he didn't belong in the Sahara tent. A girl walked up to the bar and took a bottle of water without paying, so she came back, returned the water, and as the bartender turned his back, she tried to steal a bottle of vodka. The Narc standing by the bar stops her and starts yelling "HOW OLD ARE YOU? LET ME SEE SOME ID! LET ME SEE SOME ID!" Over and over... I ask him, what do you work for Goldenvoice or something? Security? and he answers... "Something like that." And returns to scanning the crowd. He's not wearing any security gear. No walkie talkie or communication device. He was also wearing lime green earplugs and had a "FIELD" wristband.

2nd Narc was walking thru the Sahara. He was also wearing a hat but was totally dressed out of place for a Presets show while Macca is on. He too had the same lime green earplugs and was also wearing a "FIELD" wristband. He did not once stand still or watch the band. He only scanned the crowd and was walking around by himself.

Both of these guys were well built and looked like they could handle themselves in a fight. Both guys were in their mid to late 20's. Dark out of place clothing for a dance tent. Both wearing hats. Both wearing the same minimal credentials and lime green earplugs. Both not interested in the music and only scanning the crowd.

I wanted to get this message out because there really are Narcs there waiting to bust people, so please read this as a warning to party safe.
    Last edited by weezy f baby; 04-18-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Default Re: NARCS!!!! READ THIS!!!!

Yeah, we saw them, too... only this time there were 5. Two busted some guy for (we suspect) drugs in the Sahara tent. They dragged him out in a headlock, twisted his arm around his back, and when he struggled (because I imagine that hurts a little), they threw him to the ground and kneed and kicked his head. He was literally bleeding. Then they took him away in cuffs.

As they were beating that kid up, two more undercover guys swooped in and grabbed some totally sweet bald Asian kid on the grass and cuffed him, too.

Like you said, they were all beefy guys in their 30s who tried to dress "Coachella-y," but looked like they were on leave from the military.
    2 out of 3 abominable snowmen prefer Coachella.

Yes - beware! We saw the two the beefy ex-military guys bust three 17 yr. old kids just north of the KROQ tent at about 12:45 pm Saturday. Be smart and discreet.

that so sad :'(
    <3'd u coachella!
    <3'd u steve aoki, felix da housecat, white lies, crystal castles, ghostland observatory, beirut, paul mccartney, the presets, genghis tron

i wore a baseball cap...

i wore a dark shirt on sunday...

i'm sure i looked out of place at the Sahara...

but i'm not a narc.