Thread: Anyone record the webcast??

Default Anyone record the webcast??

ANyone here capture the video of the web cast? I want to watch Alberta Cross again because it was effin' saweeeeet.

Default Re: Anyone record the webcast??

afefaef

Quote Originally Posted by albertacross View Post
    ANyone here capture the video of the web cast? I want to watch Alberta Cross again because it was effin' saweeeeet.
    after the festival is over you will be able to watch highlights off of the at&t website...so dunno if you can watch the whole show again but dunno?
    The great thing about this signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything its too late for you to stop reading it.

Lurker

How would one go about recording it? Seriously, I don't know about these things.
    If someone did record it, can you post it on You Tube?

Quote Originally Posted by godzirra View Post
    How would one go about recording it? Seriously, I don't know about these things.
    If someone did record it, can you post it on You Tube?
    well of course, you can youtube anything (as long as not copyrighted),i doubt anybody screencap'd the entire webcast tho because it might be illegal, at&T mightve copyright'd, plus you probably will be able to view it tomorrow

so check at&t tomorrow , i'm sure you should be able to watch most o fthe shows that streamed
    The great thing about this signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything its too late for you to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by eleanor_rigby View Post
    well of course, you can youtube anything (as long as not copyrighted),i doubt anybody screencap'd the entire webcast tho because it might be illegal, at&T mightve copyright'd, plus you probably will be able to view it tomorrow
    What a useless comment.

albertacross, full rips of the AT&T streams hit the web the week following Coachella (ditto for Lollapalooza), best wait it a few more days before they start hitting the web.
    Up Next: Cobra Starship, Gogol Bordello, Talib Kweli & Jean Grae

Quote Originally Posted by Psicosis View Post
    What a useless comment.

albertacross, full rips of the AT&T streams hit the web the week following Coachella (ditto for Lollapalooza), best wait it a few more days before they start hitting the web.

i was only trying to be helpful,sorry for trying

jenny was hot ... cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

What a useless comment.

What a disrespectful, condescending comment.

If you knew of which you spoke, you would be aware that AT&T has started using a new streaming protocol that isn't nearly as easy to "rip" as the old Windows Media streams.

I'm sure something will turn up on YouTube, but it will probably be a screencap.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMouse View Post
    What a disrespectful, condescending comment.

If you knew of which you spoke, you would be aware that AT&T has started using a new streaming protocol that isn't nearly as easy to "rip" as the old Windows Media streams.

I'm sure something will turn up on YouTube, but it will probably be a screencap.
    at least someone notices the condescending manner that has been going around these boards, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoadMouse View Post
    What a disrespectful, condescending comment. If you knew of which you spoke
    Heh, looks like I'm not the only one who can be condescending!

You would be aware that AT&T has started using a new streaming protocol that isn't nearly as easy to "rip" as the old Windows Media streams.
    I'm quite aware actually - I posted the format in a reply barely a minute after you hit submit. It's pretty easy to grab the raw stream and save it via VLC, but I'm sure you already knew that.

eleanor_rigby needs to step away from the reply button for a little while - if you're uninformed it's better not to write anything.
    Up Next: Cobra Starship, Gogol Bordello, Talib Kweli & Jean Grae

eleanor_rigby needs to step away from the reply button for a little while - if you're uninformed it's better not to write anything.
    well now thanks for the advice, no i didn't know exactly but this question sat being unanswered and i know copyright to a degree, but not ripping

my advice was to wait for the highlights, so im sorry i posted without being an expert

Lurker

full rips of the AT&T streams hit the web the week following Coachella (ditto for Lollapalooza), best wait it a few more days before they start hitting the web.
    This is incredible news. I can't wait to watch the streams that I missed and to relive McCartney's set. Thanks for the wonderful notice.

still nothing...

last year there were avi files up on demonoid that were the complete webcast someone recorded while it was playing live, not sure how they did it but I'm thinking probably by putting the live stream from their computer up on their tv and recording it with a tv recorder? anyways it was 10h-long files of the entire day worth of webcasts. I want that, in 07 they put highlights up on the at&t site but it was just 3-4 songs and I'm thinking thats all they'll put up again.

Still nothing on the at&t site but ringtones. please someone tell me they have this!

i'm STILL trying to find the entire video of the Portishead webcast...

Last years was posted on Demonoid.com just search it though I don't know if the torrents are still alive cuz it was so long ago...

but this years isn't there, anywhere else?

it will be after AT&T re-ups the footage in the coming days...

Ya but AT&T will probably only re-post a few songs by each artist like they have in previous years