Thread: VIP wristband

Default VIP wristband

so i have VIP wristbands that say side stage on them, i was told i could get into the entrance with the wristbands even though i don't have a ticket, but i'm still not sure about it.

does anyone know if i still need a ticket even though i have the wristband?

Banned

Default Re: VIP wristband

Quote Originally Posted by teethlikegold View Post
    so i have VIP wristbands that say side stage on them, i was told i could get into the entrance with the wristbands even though i don't have a ticket, but i'm still not sure about it.

does anyone know if i still need a ticket even though i have the wristband?
    Yes you do.

The only way you could get in is if you are sly enough to get through security with that pitch.

I am pretty sure that you do not need a ticket to get in. The wristband should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by BootsyGraham View Post
    I am pretty sure that you do not need a ticket to get in. The wristband should do it.
    I don't where you're getting that. I bought my VIP tickets from Ticketmaster and they clearly say that the VIP Upgrade will NOT get you in. Perhaps there's a VIP package that comes with entrance. But mine did not.
    Joseph Elwell.

Sidestage wristbands are more VIP than VIP wrstbands if that makes sense

The cloth sidestage and mainstage wristbands will get you into the event, as well as the backstage areas (but you do need a mainstage wristband to get you into the fenced-in area behind the main stage). They also get you into the artist compound next to the vip area.

The plastic Vip wristbands get you into the VIP area, but you are required to have a ticket to get into the event.

The VIP area is nice during the day, but once the sunsets, it becomes an over-crowded hipster hell!

Quote Originally Posted by JOEJOEJOE View Post
    The cloth sidestage and mainstage wristbands will get you into the event, as well as the backstage areas (but you do need a mainstage wristband to get you into the fenced-in area behind the main stage). They also get you into the artist compound next to the vip area.

The plastic Vip wristbands get you into the VIP area, but you are required to have a ticket to get into the event.

The VIP area is nice during the day, but once the sunsets, it becomes an over-crowded hipster hell!
    That's what I was trying to say. I'm pretty sure that is how it works.