Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Objective List of Egomaniacs With Flawless Music Taste Who Are Better Than EVERYONE..

Default Objective List of Egomaniacs With Flawless Music Taste Who Are Better Than EVERYONE..

List of people who need to learn the definition of PLUR:

Potvsktl
    Suprefan
    luckyface
    menik
    TommyboyUNM
    dorkfish
    blackswan
    wmgaretjax
    pagenman7
    malcolmjamalawesome
    bluedevil50
    meowmixer
    obzen
    pieorgihead
    hannahrain
    boarderwoozel3
    scooper
    garrett222
    xenocide
    captfunkaho
    tomaz
    captcrzy
    bobert
    bobert
    NOT frenzplz or unknowndrummer!

stay tuned for updates... or just look at all the assholes bitching below
    vvvvvvvvvvvvv
    Last edited by Grimlock; 07-11-2009 at 03:40 AM.

Default Re: Objective List of Egomaniacs With Flawless Music Taste Who Are Better Than EVERYO

kreutz2112
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Default Re: Objective List of Egomaniacs With Flawless Music Taste Who Are Better Than EVERYO

This thread and all the music you like suck.

Nice sig there, Tom.
    Last edited by SoulDischarge; 04-14-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: clarification purposes

pagan and boarderwoozel3 are cool

and having flawless music taste is a virtue ; )

it's very dear to me.

oh wait you were talking to Grimface. I get it now. sorry.

Sweet! I pulled the #2 spot!
    For your health

Young blood

Yeah.... I don't need a list to know I'm better than everyone.

Grimlocks mom reminds me everynight. MOMMA JOKES!

How is the old slutbag doing these days anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    Nice sig there, Tom.
    see I thought you were talking about Grimface since she lists Pot but then sigs Pot.

Maybe we're taking it for granted that the title of this thread is intended to be sarcastic.

Grimlock, I question your dedication to this thread. I bet you puss-out by the end of the day.

old school

grimlock, stop all of this b.s.!

this list MUST start with wmgaretjax. he is the ulitmate hipster all the way down to his wardrobe. he berates other peoples taste in music and then lists bands whom don't sing in english in attempting to look "above" it all. look him up in the dictionary (he's huge there) and you will see your exact thread title next to the myspace sweater picture he had taken of himself.

until he heads this list, i cannot take it seriously.
    Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Lick a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it. Try some more. The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries! We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Come along, come along.

done.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    Grimlock, I question your dedication to this thread. I bet you puss-out by the end of the day.
    True...

Maybe we're taking it for granted that the title of this thread is intended to be sarcastic.
    haha word.

yeah, that's my bad... i keep forgetting that there are a lot of people on here that are fucking retarded...

ShyGuy75, Aren't you supposed to be sucking on some fruit somewhere? Dickwad.
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy75 View Post
    this list MUST start with wmgaretjax. he is the ulitmate hipster all the way down to his wardrobe. he berates other peoples taste in music and then lists bands whom don't sing in english in attempting to look "above" it all.
    shit man, i didn't realize after all these years that you felt this way. i'll send you the new Hildur Gušnadóttir album as a consolation prize.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

sucking on fruit somewhere? is this an expression i'm not aware of?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    ShyGuy75, Aren't you supposed to be sucking on some fruit somewhere? Dickwad.
    BROKENDOLL, I challenge you to make the most offensive (while still postable) photoshop using pictures of yourself and ShyGuy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSwan View Post
    BROKENDOLL, I challenge you to make the most offensive (while still postable) photoshop using pictures of yourself and ShyGuy.
    HA HA HA
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    You better stop because he can shut down this message board with one call.

Quote Originally Posted by wmgaretjax View Post
    shit man, i didn't realize after all these years that you felt this way. i'll send you the new Hildur Gušnadóttir album as a consolation prize.
    He has a point. One of those characters isn't even a letter.

this is shaping up to be quite the counter-crusade.

going up against the establishment... the odds are against you.

good thing this is internet fake land where people can talk all the shit they want and never get a few teeth knocked out

He has a point. One of those characters isn't even a letter.
    I do my best to make every band i list ungoogleable in an effort to increase my knowledge of unknown bands that you wish you were cool enough to know about.

I'm regretting clicking this thread not because of the content, but because it made me take time away from reveling in my own greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    I'm regretting clicking this thread not because of the content, but because it made me take time away from reveling in my own greatness.
    don't you wish you were just like her? and how she looks so cool without looking like she's trying to look so cool?

God, I'm great.

you mean looking like a cunt? yeah... i love how she does that...

Quote Originally Posted by zajaa View Post
    this is shaping up to be quite the counter-crusade.

going up against the establishment... the odds are against you.

good thing this is internet fake land where people can talk all the shit they want and never get a few teeth knocked out
    the funny thing is, i'm not out to prove anything, except the hypocrocy of some of the posters in here...

Coachella Festival Goer = PLUR
    Coachella Board Poster = DOUCHE

This thread is filled with all kinds of greatness