Thread: we cant bring our own ALCOHOL on the ON-SITE CAMPING RULE is RIDICULOUS!!!

Default we cant bring our own ALCOHOL on the ON-SITE CAMPING RULE is RIDICULOUS!!!

this is the most ridiculous rule ever in the history of all festivals combined. i mean, i had a freakin keg in the shower of my RV and a few bottle of liquor at bonnaroo last year and the security guards were like "dont throwup because youll waste beer".

are they just going to try to get us to pay $8 for a cup of beer at some stupid little bar or something?? i dont know how tight security is here but im straight up taping mini bottles on the back of my legs and everywhere else i can think up.

Default Re: we cant bring our own ALCOHOL on the ON-SITE CAMPING RULE is RIDICULOUS!!!

mini bottles!!!
    I'll be taking full bottles to my ball sack if necessary!!!!
    can't believe this shitty rule neither, unheard of in any camp area at uk festivals, although a few festivals ban you taking beer into the arena area they let you bring your own to the camp site.
    well will find a way to sneak it in!!!
    trust me

vinylmartyr

Default Re: we cant bring our own ALCOHOL on the ON-SITE CAMPING RULE is RIDICULOUS!!!

It could be the venues or city rules not Goldenvoice.

vinylmartyr

I would think Goldenvoice would love to play music all night but the city wont let them.

I think I saw another thread on this not too long ago. Try doing a search.

I love how alcohol plays such a huge part in some lives. Seriously, you can't go a weekend without drinking? Is it that hard? I wouldn't even want to touch any alcohol during the day anyway because of the heat.

[QUOTE=microserfs21;56827] Seriously, you can't go a weekend without drinking? Is it that hard? [QUOTE]

no.
    yes.

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblerobots View Post
    I think I saw another thread on this not too long ago. Try doing a search.
    why does everyone get pissed when people start new threads? yes there are many threads about the alcohol rule, but this one is different. is there a rule to how many posts can be on the message board? i doubt it.

maybe he wanted to be heard and decided to post his own thread on the topic rather than contribute to another. what's the big deal?

try doing a search...
    try to relax

Quote Originally Posted by microserfs21 View Post
    I love how alcohol plays such a huge part in some lives. Seriously, you can't go a weekend without drinking? Is it that hard? I wouldn't even want to touch any alcohol during the day anyway because of the heat.
    i love how people like to tell others how to spend thier vacations.

a weekend without drinking is a million times different then at weekend at coachella. two totally different things. its just like bashing somebody for smoking at a cypress hill concert. dont be a pussy...

Quote Originally Posted by thecardercamp View Post
    this is the most ridiculous rule ever in the history of all festivals combined. i mean, i had a freakin keg in the shower of my RV and a few bottle of liquor at bonnaroo last year and the security guards were like "dont throwup because youll waste beer".

are they just going to try to get us to pay $8 for a cup of beer at some stupid little bar or something?? i dont know how tight security is here but im straight up taping mini bottles on the back of my legs and everywhere else i can think up.
    The no alcohol rule is retarded in regards to the on-site camping, as is the fact that they pack those tents in like sardines. Laughed my ass off last year when I saw had close those tents were at the on-site camping.

Plus you have to remember this festival is all about making money, make no mistake. If you want a real camping experience [aka freedom to do whatever the hell you want] stay off-site, you'll have a much better time!

why dont you just keep the alcohol in your car and quit bitching.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by microserfs21 View Post
    derail.... SUCCESS!!!

We should start keeping score on thread derailings

Quote Originally Posted by Goliyth View Post
    We should start keeping score on thread derailings
    i think it's at 100%

Calm down you damn alc-ies.
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ▓░░░░▓░░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓
    ▓░░░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░░▓░▓
    ▓░░░▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓░░░▓▓░
    ▓▓▓░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓

Sneaking booze into the campground is half the fun. Think of it as a bonding experience.
    Hunting has been part of our society since the first Europeans came over and shot buffalo and Native Americans and whatnot.
    ---
    The Dive Poets